Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Setup & Install
The Epson WF ST-4000 printer model delivers remarkable productivity. It is perfect for small offices and is Precision Core powered. The Epson printer offers cartridge-free printing and has supersized ink tanks. It can print 14000 pages in black and 11,200 color pages. Plus, the ST-4000 printer offers two-sided printing, 30 sheet ADF, and borderless printing of 8.5’’ x 11’’. Additionally, it supports wireless printing from smartphones and tablets. Moreover, it contains a 2.4” color LCD. The print resolution of the ST-4000 printer is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi. Plus, the ISO print speed is 8 ISO ppm for color prints and 15 ISO ppm for black prints.
Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Printer Setup
Setting up the Epson WF ST-4000 printer is an easy task. A perfect ST-4000 printer setup offers high-quality printing. To perform this task, first, check the configuration of the system. After that, ensure to have the compatible ST-4000 printer drivers. Next, select the connection mode – Wi-Fi or USB. Then, carry on the process with the instructions to set up the printer successfully.
WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Connect Services
Connect Epson ST-4000 with your device wirelessly or through USB cable. You can decide the connection mode for your system and printer. However, it would be better if you opt the USB mode for the first time connectivity setup. To connect the device and printer with the USB cable, follow the USB setup instructions.
Epson All-in-One Printer Support
Now, enjoy all the features of the Epson Workforce ST-4000 printer easily. With us, you can avail instant printer setup guidance. Additionally, you can also avail technical assistance for network setup and Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver download. Moreover, avail steps to connect the printer with the device through wireless and wired connections.
Compatible drivers play an essential role in setting up an Epson ST-4000 printer. Download the latest drivers available for ST-4000 compatible with your device OS.
Downloading ST-4000 printer drivers for Windows is a simple job. Firstly, power up your Windows device. After that, go to the “main product” page. Here, search for Epson WF ST-4000 drivers. Once you find out the drivers, download it on your device. Then, start installing it. Now, to complete the driver installation, continue with the on-screen instructions.
Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver download in Mac OS is easily possible. However, before that, set up the printer correctly. After that, go to the main page and choose the “start here” option. Next, download the driver compatible with your Mac OS. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ST-4000 driver installation process.
Now, first time Epson ST-4000 printer setup is not a difficult job. Here are the instructions to setup Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer for the first time
Firstly, let’s have a look at certain safety instructions.
- Do not keep the printer near water.
- Do not squeeze the ink bottles while filling.
Now, let’s move on to printer setup instructions:
Step 1: Unbox the Epson ST-4000 printer.
Firstly, remove the packages from the printer.
- Next, lift the scanner unit upwards and remove the packing from the scanner glass.
Step 2: Fill the ink tanks
- Firstly, open the cover of the ink tank.
- After that, remove the cap of the ink tank to fill.
- Now, open the ink bottle and pour it into the tank.
- After filling the tank, close the cover and the scanner unit.
Step 3: Load the papers into the tray
- Firstly, ensure that the printer is not printing.
- After that, open and pull out the paper tray.
- Then, load papers into it.
Here, you can set up a fax if necessary or choose “setup later.”
Step 4: Software Installation
- Firstly, make sure that the printer and your device are not in connection.
- After that, download the printer software.
- Next, follow the wizard instructions to continue with the setup program.
- After that, select your connection methods when the wizard asks.
- Finally, continue with the wizard instructions to complete the setup program.
Note: For all printer related solutions, please give us a call. We are available on both call and chat.
Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Installation For Windows
The driver installation process is an important process to perform while setting up the printer. Now, you can easily download Epson ST-4000 printer drivers. For this, you can either choose a CD or a website. However, you can get the recent driver version from the website than the installation CD. The CD contains only the basic driver version. Once you download the driver, go through the steps below. Executing these steps can help you install the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver in your Windows device.
- To begin with, switch on your device.
- After that, access the product page and enter your printer model.
- Then, select your OS and its version. Continue with the process.
- Now, a list of printer drivers appears on the screen.
- Here, choose the latest ST-4000 driver compatible with your OS.
- Now, the driver file starts downloading. Once it is downloaded, start installing it as per the installer instructions.
- Finally, execute the instructions on the screen to finish installing the driver.
If you are unable to install the drivers, reach us. We offer quick assistance.
Compatible OS versions for Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer:
The ST-4000 printer is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Vista for both 32 bit and 64 bit. Also, it is compatible with Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Installation For Mac
Driver download and installation are essential for proper printer functioning. Before downloading the drivers, ensure that it is compatible with your device OS. Now, getting the compatible driver for Epson ST-4000 printers is merely a click. You can get it either from the CD that comes along with the printer package or browses the website. However, instead of using the CD, downloading the drivers from the site is better. The website contains the latest version driver, while the CD has only the basic version. Now, after downloading, follow the general guidelines here to install Epson ST-4000 printer drivers:
- Initially, power up your ST-4000 printer and Mac device.
- After that, check the printer package for the installation CD to get the basic Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver.
- Now, if you want the latest version, access the main product page from the Mac device.
- Then, choose your operating system and its version.
- Now, a page appears with all the compatible drivers of the printer.
- Here, find and download the suitable Epson ST-4000 drivers for your OS.
- Finally, use the monitor instructions and install the drivers.
- If you face any installation error, get in touch with our experts via call or chat. We provide quick assistance.
Compatible OS versions for Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer:
Mac OS X 10.6.8 – macOS 10.12.x8
Now, print with the Epson ST-4000 printer easy and quick. To print with the ST-4000 printer, download and install the driver compatible with your OS. After driver download and installation, enjoy printing with the Epson printer. The Epson ST-4000 printer supports print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi. Here, with us, you can get technical assistance for a complete printer setup. Additionally, we also offer assistance for driver download and installation and network setup. Plus, you can get the latest and compatible Epson ST-4000 printer, driver.
With the Epson ST-4000 printer, you can copy the documents easily. However, before you start copying files, complete the copy setup of the ST-4000 printer. Moreover, download and install the latest ST-4000 drivers. The copy speed of this printer is 11 ISO cpm for Black and 5.5 ISO cpm for color. Plus, the maximum copy size is 8.5’’ x 14’’/ legal. Also, it supports 1- sided and 2- sided copying and borderless copying. With us, avail instant help for enabling all the copying features on your Epson printer.
Now, you can easily create a connection between the ST-4000 printer and your device with a USB cable. Here are the general instructions to set up a USB connection between printer and device. First, download the compatible Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver. Secondly, initiate the ST-4000 driver installation process. After that, choose the USB connection mode. Then, take the USB cable and connect the device and printer. Finally, finish the installation process as per the on-screen guidelines.
Setting up a wireless connection between the Epson printer and device is a quick process. Here are the general instructions to connect the printer with the device wirelessly. Firstly, ensure that you have got a secure wireless network. Secondly, download the compatible ST-4000 drivers to your device. Then, start the driver installation. Now, continue with it as per the displayed instructions. After that, choose your wireless network in the printer. Then, enter your network password to connect the device with the printer wirelessly.
Workforce Pro ST-4000 Troubleshooting
It is quite common that you might experience some technical issues with the machines. A printer may cause a certain technical errors in its long run. Similarly, for Epson ST-4000, you might experience a few problems while printing or copying. Apart from these, some may face the software installation problem as well. However, now you can easily fix the problem within a click. Contact us. We offer instant assistance.
Epson WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Printing and Coping Problem
With Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer, you may face copying or printing problems sometimes. These problems mainly occur either due to connectivity or compatibility issues. The basic instructions to fix the copying and printing problems with Epson ST-4000 printer are:
- To begin with, check whether the Epson printer is connected correctly with the device.
- After that, confirm that the printer lights are on.
- Next, if the printer LCD is off, press the power button.
- Now, if your Epson printer is still off, remove the power cord from the wall outlet and printer.
- Then, wait for around 10-30 seconds. After that, connect the Epson printer with the wall outlet using a power cord.
- Finally, power up the printer and copy or print a sample file.
Note: If you face the same problem again, contact our experts for more assistance. Our technical experts provide complete assistance for printing and copying with the ST-4000 printer.
Epson WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Quality Problem
Sometimes, you may not get quality output with the Epson ST-4000 printer. Missing color, overlapping, color patches, and more are some of the quality problems that you might face with ST-4000. These problems mostly occur due to the blocks in the ink nozzle. Considering this, we are listing out instructions to fix the ink nozzle problem.
- Firstly, run the software- “Head Cleaning” to clear the blockages in the ink nozzle.
- Secondly, click the menu of the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver.
- Here, choose “Automatic.” Then, check whether there are any unfilled cartridges.
- In case there is any unfilled cartridge, replace them.
- After that, check the printer input paper tray for torn or folded papers.
- If any such paper is there, replace it with a new bunch.
- Finally, try reprinting with ST-4000.
Note: If the quality issue recurs, get in touch with us via call or chat. We offer instant assistance for all problems related to Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printers.
Epson WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Software Installation Problems
Sometimes, you may face problems during software installation. The reason for this problem can be the compatibility between the device and the printer. Along with this, connectivity can also be a reason for the installation problem. Many a time, restarting the device can fix this error. However, sometimes, the problem recurs even after restarting the device.
Instructions to troubleshoot the software installation error with ST-4000 Epson printer are:
- To begin with, verify all the connections between the device and the ST-4000 printer.
- If the connection is through USB cable, confirm that the cable is not physically damaged. Now, if the connection is wireless, ensure that the network is reliable.
- After that, remove the computer from the network.
- Next, unplug the computer from the power supply.
- Then, re-plug the computer to the power supply after 30 seconds.
- After that, power up all the devices and connect them with the network.
- Finally, try to reinstall the Epson ST-4000 printer software.
If you are unable to reinstall, then contact our professionals.
Checking for Epson Software Updates
Software updates are essential for every device. Similarly, for the Epson ST-4000 printer, it is necessary to update the software. Updating software always leads to enhance the performance of the printer. Now, it is easy to update the printer software and driver compatible with the OS. Instruction to update the ST-4000 Epson printer software are:
- To start with, connect the printer with the device and the network.
- After that, start updating the printer software compatible with your device OS.
- Then, follow the on-screen guidelines to update the software successfully.
- If you have Windows OS, the ST-4000 Epson printer icon appears on your device taskbar.
- Now, right-click the icon and choose “Software Update.”
- After that, access the utility tab and choose “Driver Update.” Now, the device downloads and install the printer software.
- Next, if you have MAC, access the “Applications” and choose the Epson Software Updater. Now, the device downloads the updated ST-4000 printer software.
For additional assistance on updating the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer software, contact us.