Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 Setup & Install
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 is a Compact All-in-one printer which is mostly used in the small-scale business and for users who use to print for their personal desk use.
- Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 setup uses precision core technology. It is a multi-function printer which allows you to print, scan, fax and copy file/documents.
- This workforce model is compatible with the features like Google cloud print, ePrint, iPrint & Air Print and allows you to connect to the Wireless network.
- Epson driver software, use the CD which is provided with your printer. Or download the printer drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer
Epson Pro WP-4590 Printer Setup
- Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 driver can with maximum 4800*2400 dpi for B/W & color.
- The maximum printing speed is 13ppm for B/W & 7.5ppm for color prints.
- It can print in B/W, color, B/W duplex and color duplex.
- It uses ultra 4-color ink for printing durable prints.
Pro WP-4590 Connect Services
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 ink jet printer can print Borderless, fit-to-size and ID card printing.
- It provides 30 page Auto-Document Feeder.
- Laser quality prints with Epson Precision Core technology.
- Allows printing in normal paper, A4 sheets, photo sheets and Envelopes.
All-in-One Printer Support
- Built-in Wireless connection.
- It can connect easily with Mobile device like Android & iOS.
- You can print using Google cloud print, Air Print and ePrint.
- USB cord and Wi-Fi are used to connect with PC.
- Resists the prints from smudging and fading in water.
The printer drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 can be downloaded from the official website or use the download button available on our website. The drivers are to be downloaded and updated often because they contain some packages and software that helps you. The Driver Software supports both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. To download the Drivers click the Download button underneath.
The Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 setup is a compact all-in-one printer which needs user manuals and instructions to use them effectively and safely. The instruction CD/DVD comes with your printer for initial installation, you can use it. For updating it again you can download user manuals to understand the user guidelines and setting up the printer. Download the User manual for Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 here.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 Unboxing Setup
After purchasing the Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 driver you must be careful in handling it. First unbox it from the packaging, to do so please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Remove all the packaging materials
- Step 2: Use a knife, blade or scissors to cut the box in a top and open it.
- Step 3: Lift the printer out from the box carefully.
- Step 4: Place your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer on the table.
- Step 5: Remove all the foams and tapes covering the printer.
- Step 6: Gently peel off the plastic sheet wrappers from the printer.
- Step 7: Take the cartridges out from the cover and check the color.
- Step 8: Check for any blue tapes inside or outside the printer and take it off.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 Printer Guidelines
Follow the instructions in the user manual carefully in order to use your printer effectively & efficiently.
- Step 1: Do not place it near the micro oven or near to the opened window.
- Step 2: Keep it away from children.
- Step 3: Avoid placing it in the sunlight and make sure it is free from dust, heat and away from water.
- Step 4: Make sure that your printer is near to the power supply.
- Step 5: Always choose a comfortable workplace for your printer.
- Step 6: Place the printer near the wall or on a firm table.
- Step 7: Do not leave your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 idle; use it often or else the ink gets dried up.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 Installation For Windows
The installation software will be provided with your Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 setup with all the instructions provided clearly for installing in both Windows and Mac OS. For later updating the drivers and software, the official site always provides you the option to download them according to your Windows 32 or 64 bit. Please select them carefully and install them.
- Step 1: Check the Epson’s official website for any latest software update suitable to your windows configuration.
- Step 2: Please select the driver which suits your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer model.
- Step 3: There will be three tabs namely Drivers, Utilities and Firmware.
- Step 4: Click on the driver tab to download it.
- Step 5: Or it will be available in the maintenance tab with all the windows specific drivers, click download.
- Step 6: After it is downloaded click the .exe file to install the drivers and software in your windows PC.
- Step 7: Go to the Device Manager and click the Device Manager Menu.
- Step 8: A list of hardware categories will be displayed there.
- Step 9: Now move to the driver tab, click update printer driver for Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 .
- Step 10: Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Step 11: After installation check whether your system works properly or not.
- Step 12: If not update it properly and check whether the automatic update is on.
- Step 13: Ensure the Auto update is always on.
- Step 14: Go to settings on the right edge of the screen.
- Step 15: Click PC settings and change the settings as per your desire.
- Step 16: Now click the update and recovery option and then click windows update.
- Step 17: Then choose the menu which says Install updates automatically so that your windows will update automatically when connected with the network.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 Installation For Mac
Installing the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 for Mac OS helps you to get the new version and adapt with the new features. The latest software updates is available on the official website Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 driver installation is also suitable in Mac OS. To install the Epson driver software, use the CD which is provided with your printer. Or download the printer drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer from Apple’s Software Update.
- Step 1: A prompt screen shows you a set of languages that are used by your Macintosh or the printer model Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 Setup .
- Step 2: Select your preferred language.
- Step 3: Then choose the suitable software drivers.
- Step 4: Click on the printer driver folder in your MAC device.
- Step 5: Use the admin username & password to install your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer drivers in your Mac OS.
- Step 6: Click the install option.
- Step 7: Enter all the details and proceed.
- Step 8: Click Ok to continue with the installation process.
- Step 9: One should read and understand the terms & conditions and agree.
- Step 10: Select the checkbox “I agree to the agreement” and click Ok.
- Step 11: After the installation, restart your device.
- Step 12: Go to Applications, Utilities Printer options
- Step 13: Select your printer workforce model and click the Printer setup utility folder.
- Step 14: Wireless Wi-Fi direct printing can be done in Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer.
- Step 15: Before printing, you have to choose the connection type in your WorkForce model.
- Step 16: Choose the page setup option and select the options as you wish to take the printouts.
- Step 17: You can adjust the Edge Glides according to the paper size.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer driver is now installed successfully in your Mac OS. You can now try printing your documents or texts.
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature can be used for your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer model to connect with the network. It helps to connect without the wireless routes and the access points. You can set up this WPS option from the Wi-Fi setup wizard and connect to the network easily.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 driver supports the Wi-Fi direct mode setup to connect with your mobiles, smart phones, tablets or PCs without any routers and access points. Wi-Fi Direct is usually a peer-to-peer connection which can be setup easily; click Home screen-Apps- Settings- Wi-Fi Direct connection.
Scan to Cloud
Your WorkForce model Pro WP-4590 uses a feature “Scan to cloud” that allows you to scan a document or file and uploads it in the cloud account. The Cloud acts an online storage device to save your file and can be used from it. You can activate this option from your Google cloud settings and take prints from your Cloud-enabled printer
Google Cloud Print
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer model supports Air Print which enables mobile printing. Using this Air Print option you can connect the iPhone with the network and can print easily from anywhere. No need to install drivers and software you can print directly. Pro WP-4590 printer also supports Google Cloud Print feature.
Workforce Pro WP-4590 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the problems that arise in Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer is discussed briefly here. We have provided the troubleshooting for some of the commonly found issues in WorkForce Pro WP-4590 Setup. If you also face the same problem please use the instructions provided below. Troubleshooting the problems helps you to fix them and handle if it returns in future.
Network Problem/Communication Error
The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer can easily connect to your PC without any hindrance but when it comes to Wi-Fi direct and any other wireless connections by following these steps ,
- Step 1: Check the network signal and try reconnecting your printer.
- Step 2: For any communication errors with the printer, open Devices and printers and right click to choose the properties.
- Step 3: Choose the Driver tab and uninstall any newly updated drivers.
- Step 4: Download the drivers again and install it.
- Step 5: Go to start then click Control panel, Hardware, Sound printer and troubleshoot the printer.
- Step 6: The printer troubleshooter will automatically identify your problem.
- Step 7: Make sure your network name is proper without containing any ASCII characters and try connecting it again.
Printer makes noise but Prints nothing
When you feel that your Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 driver makes much noise while printing but it prints nothing, follow these instructions to rectify your printer.
- Step 1: Check the printer nozzle for any clogs.
- Step 2: Select the print nozzle and click print to identify the problem.
- Step 3: If your printed paper has any gaps and un-continued texts or lines, your printer needs to be cleaned.
- Step 4: Clean the printhead nozzle.
- Step 5: Switch off your printer and clean it entirely with soft brush or cloth.
- Step 6: Do not use any liquid or cleansers for cleaning, gently clean the scanner glass and plug-in back to the power supply and check now.
- Step 7: If the problem still prevails, update the driver software and maintain your printer regularly.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590 Printing is Slow
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 printer is only suitable for small-scale business and to users using them very little in their home for printing. It is not suitable for printing the documents because it prints slowly and takes time to print an image. Using it continuously for some time makes the workforce printer slow in its process. To avoid this problem,
- Step 1: Check the document which is printing at present, cancel the printing.
- Step 2: Do not print anything sometimes.
- Step 3: Wait for the printer to get back to its original state.
- Step 4: Close all the opened files and documents, give its time to recover.
- Step 5: If you print image with high quality then it will reduce the printer speed.
- Step 6: While using bidirectional printing the printer header have to move in both the direction, this makes your Pro WP-4590 to print slowly.
- Step 7: Disable the high-speed printing option in windows by changing the printer settings.
- Step 8: In Mac OS go to System Preferences, Menu, Printers & Scanners
- Step 9: Click on options and suppliers; unselect the high-speed printing
Cartridges can’t be recognized
If your Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 setup shows the “Can’t recognize the cartridges” message, then you need to check for the following tips to make your printer work properly again.
- Step 1: Make sure that you removed the yellow color tape from the ink cartridges because it allows air flow to the cartridges.
- Step 2: If it is not removed, the ink may not flow properly so please remove the yellow tag before inserting your cartridges into the printer.
- Step 3: Do not move the ink carriage by hand as it may damage the printer.
- Step 4: If you have identified an issue with any cartridge remove it and wipe the cartridge chip with a soft cloth.
- Step 5: Be gentle and make sure you don’t damage the chip and put them back into the correct color slot as mentioned in your Epson Workforce Pro WP-4590.
- Step 6: Use only the cartridges that your Epson WorkForce model.
- Step 7: Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the strings attached to the cartridges.
- Step 8: Avoid leaving your printer without cartridges because it makes your print head to dry.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.