Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r Wireless
How to Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r Printer to WiFi
Connecting the Epson EcoTank WF-c869r printer to the device Wireless network is a simple process. For this, you need a stable device, secure Wi-Fi, and a stable printer. You can connect the Epson WF-4760 printer with Windows and Mac devices to a Wi-Fi network. Follow the below steps to connect the Epson WF-c869r to Wireless to print from multiple devices through wireless network.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r Wireless Setup
Epson WF-c869r Wireless Setup for Windows
The general procedure for Epson WF-c869r wireless setup for Windows OS is:
- Turn on the Windows device and go to the control panel.
- Choose – Devices and Printers and check whether the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r printer is on.
- Then, choose the option – Add a Printer or Scanner and continue.
- A list of printer names will appear on the device screen.
- Click on the “Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r printer” two times.
- Then, move on to the printer panel and choose “Setup“.
- Access the wireless setup, and a range of Wi-Fi names will be on the printer
Epson WF-c869r Wireless Setup for Mac
The instructions for setting up Mac Wi-Fi network on Epson WF-c869r printer are:
- Save the downloadable file of the Epson Connect printer setup utility application.
- Then, run the Epson WF-c869r downloaded file and choose- Continue.
- Continue with the procedure given on the screen.
- Accept the software license when the wizard prompts and continue.
- Install the Epson WF-c869r downloaded application with the on-screen instructions.
- After that, choose the option – Printer Registration and continue.
- Now, a dialogue box appears with “register a printer to Epson Connect” and Choose Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r.
- Then, select the option- OK to proceed.
- Finally, click- Next after thoroughly reading the given terms and conditions.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r Wi-Fi Troubleshooting
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r is an amazing printer with a wide array of features. However, sometimes you might face certain problems with the printer. Here we are explaining the methods to solve three problems associated with the Epson WF-c869r printer.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r Wireless not working
The general instructions for solving the Epson WF-c869r wireless not working problem are:
- Firstly, make sure that the printer is ON.
- Then, ensure that the printer is in connection with the device Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r software with the on-screen procedure.
- Finally, print a document as a sample to ensure the printer is working wirelessly.
If you need any clarification in this process, contact our customer care team. They provide expert guidance to all Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r printer problems.
Epson WF-c869r Wi-Fi setup failed
For fixing this Epson WF-c869r printer problem, use the instructions below:
- Ensure that the printer and Wi-Fi router is only 8 to 10 meters far from each other.
- Check the SSID and its passcode and ensure that they are correct.
- Now, power on the wireless router and Epson WF-c869r printer.
- Wait for just 2 minutes and start the Wi-Fi setup.
- Complete the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r Wi-Fi setup and take a test print to ensure proper Wireless Setup.
If still, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r wireless setup process is not a success, get in touch with our expert tech team.
Epson WF-c869r Won’t connect to the new Router
The step-by-step instructions for solving Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r printer won’t connect to the new router problem are:
- Firstly, place the Epson printer near the wireless router.
- Then, turn on the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c869r printer.
- Go to the printer settings and ensure that settings are accurate.
- After that, move on to the wireless router.
- Press the router WPS button and printer Wi-Fi button for 3 seconds.
- After few seconds, your printer Wi-Fi connection light will flash.
Still, if the printer is not connecting to the new Wi-Fi router, then contact our team.