Epson Workforce Pro WF-c579r Setup & Install
Now, you can enjoy low-cost and bulk printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R printer. It is an ideal printer for busy workgroups with a variety of printing and connectivity features. Now, complete the high volume printing with the high capacity ink packs. Use Epson Connect to share and print your files from the iPad or iPhone. On the whole, Epson WorkForce WF-C579R Driver is a compact printer with ultimate features. If you need any printer assistance, you can approach us. We are a team of experienced printer experts who can help with the overall printer setup and driver download.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-c579r Printer Setup
The Epson WorkForce WF-C579R setup includes the following steps. It starts with unboxing and establishing power supply. The overall process ends with paper loading and ink cartridge installation. Then, proceed to the connection process of the printer with the network and the devices.
WorkForce Pro WF-c579r Connect Services
Like other Epson printer models, WF-C579R also supports wired and wireless connection. Now, you have complete freedom to select either USB or Wireless. Along with that, your printer supports Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct.
Epson All-in-One Printer Support
For better quality, WF-C579R supports a wide range of features. We can help you with activating the full printer features. Our elite services include first-time printer setup and driver download & installation. We also assist with network setup, including wired and wireless.
Now, download the recent version of Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers. For downloading drivers, first, you must complete the first-time setup.
Epson WF-C579R supports most of the Windows OS devices. Now, verify the compatibility between the WF-C579R and the computer. After checking, you can connect the devices with the Epson Connect Utility. For this, go to the Start Here page and finish it by following on-screen instructions. For more steps, connect with us.
Before you connect your WF-C579R to Mac, ensure that you have completed the initial printer setup. Now, from your Mac, go to the support page. Then, choose the Start Here option and click on it to proceed. Next, download and install the available Epson Connect Utility. Lastly, complete the shown instructions.
It is necessary to go through the step-by-step instructions before completing the setup. The following guide includes safety as well as printer setup instructions.
- Always keep your product in a dry place.
- Then, have this helper guide for the successful Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C579R setup.
- Now, select a wall outlet which is free from fluctuation.
Step 1: Unbox your brand new printer
- Initially, take off the stickers on your printer box to reveal your new Epson WF-C579R printer.
- Now, check the scanner area and clear the stuck packaging material.
- Next, peel off the plastic cover on the printer control panel.
Step 2: Turn on the Printer
- Now, unpack the original power cord and connect between the printer and outlet.
- Next, open the scanner lid before you power on the printer.
- Then, switch on the printer and complete the basic printer settings.
The basic settings include language, country, time, and more.
Step 3: Insert the ink cartridges
- To begin with, lift your printer’s scanner lid and snap it securely.
- Then, take out your ink cartridges after shaking them well.
- Next, find the yellow tape that covers your ink cartridge.
- Note: Never touch the green chip for smooth printing.
- Now, locate the ink slots and insert the ink cartridges securely.
- Push the cartridges properly into the slots.
Step 4: Load papers in the paper tray
- Initially, pull the available paper cassette to stack papers.
- Now, adjust the edge guides to fit the papers that you have selected.
- Finally, load papers and then again adjust the guides if necessary.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-c579r Installation For Windows
Enable the most advanced printer features by downloading the new set of printer drivers. There are various drivers available for your Epson WorkForce WF-C579R printer. Have a look at the available driver set for your printer. Also, know the Operating System version before you choose the drivers.
Supported versions of Windows OS:
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit processor)
Windows 10, 7, XP, and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit processor)
Available Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers for Windows:
Epson Printer Driver Files:
The Epson Printer Driver includes the core driver files needed by your printer. We recommend you to choose and download this Epson printer driver. Follow the instructions below to download and install the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers.
Drivers and Utilities Package Installer:
The driver package is a complete instruction set for both wired and wireless printing. If you have downloaded the driver, no additional software is required for other printer functions.
How to download Epson WF-C579R drivers?
- To begin with, switch on the Windows desktop and get a network connection for it.
- Now, use the browser to go to the Epson driver page.
- Then, choose your printer model and click on Enter.
- Next, under the driver list, select the Epson Printer Drivers and download it.
- Once it is downloaded, install the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-c579r Installation For Mac
The drivers are set of instructions that help your printer to work with various devices. According to your Mac version, select the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers. For every Mac OS, there are many printer drivers. Now, choose the one that includes the required printer operations. Take a tour of the available printer drivers below.
Supported versions of Mac OS:
Before choosing the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers, spend a minute to know the platform compatibility. Here is the list for you.
Mac OS 10.12.x 10.13.x, 10.14.x, and 10.15.x
Mac OS X 10.5.x, X 10.6 x. 10.7 x, 10.8.x, 10.9 x, 10.10 x, and Mac OS X 10.11.x
Available Epson WorkForce WF-C579R drivers for Mac:
It is the common driver package that includes the basic set of instructions. This driver is enough for essential functions, including printing, scanning, and copying. Moreover, it is easy to download these drivers.
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer:
It is a driver package that comes with the printer, scanner, and Epson Software Updater. Now, you can download the drivers if you want to print with the Mac device.
How to download Epson WF-C579R drivers?
- To begin with, enter your product specification on the driver page.
- Next, get the printer drivers available for your device.
- From the driver list, select the most suitable “Printer Driver – Standard.”
- Then, click on the Download button of the selected driver.
- Lastly, choose the installer icon to download the software at ease.
Before printing any document, ensure that you have downloaded the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R driver. Initially, choose any document/photo that needs to be printed. Once selected, click on the Print option on the application. Then, choose the WF-C579R printer from the available device list. Next, click on the Preferences or Properties to check the settings. Now, find the size of the paper that you have loaded. According to that, select the Document Size setting. Next, go through all the settings and modify them as you need. Lastly, press the Print Preview option to print documents
Are you ready to copy your documents or photos? If yes, follow the below set of easy instructions. Firstly, load the original document in ADF and also load new papers. Then, select the Home option and choose the Copy option. Now, choose the Copies and modify the necessary settings. Next, select the Preview to see the copy. After checking, click on the Preset button and save the changes. Finally, click on the Copy icon.
Epson USB connection mode is the ideal way to get a connection for the devices. Here are the steps to obtain a connection in a snap. Initially, switch on your printer and your Mac or Windows device. Now, get a fine USB cable to obtain a connection between the printer and computer. Next, download the compatible drivers from the main support page. Then, install the drivers when you get the auto-installer screen. Here, choose the connection type as “USB” and continue with on-screen instructions.
For wireless network setup, download and install the drivers. Here are the steps for Epson WorkForce WF-C579R wireless setup. Firstly, choose the Home option from the control panel. Then, select the Wireless icon and select the Wi-Fi option. After that, choose the Change Settings option. Now, under the option list, choose the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard. Here, choose the wireless network or click on Enter Manually. Lastly, type the password and connect to the network.
Workforce Pro WF-c579r Troubleshooting
The printer has to be taken care of while it pops up with an error message. Dealing and solving printer issue is easy when you know where to start. Troubleshooting is a tedious process, but not for you. We offer only easy-to-follow steps as well as effective troubleshooting steps for your printer. Here are a few easy repair steps for bringing back your printer to normal.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c579r Printing and Coping Problem
When your printer shows printing or copying error, the first thing is to identify the reason. Only then, you can fix the issue at the earliest. Sometimes, finding the reason is more complicated than solving the issue. In such a case, you can follow the procedures below.
When no light is glowing
- Initially, turn off your printer and turn on again.
- Then, enable the Stylus Scan if it is disabled.
- Now, turn off your Stylus Scan and link the power cable correctly.
Lights glow for few moments and then turned off
- For this issue, the best thing you can check is the voltage offered by the wall outlet.
- Choose only the outlet that offers optimal voltage to use the Stylus Scan.
Operate light is alone turned on
- Initially, switch off your Stylus Scan and the computer.
- Then, ensure that there is no loose cable connection.
- Then, go to the Spool Manager to clear the stalled printing jobs.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c579r Quality Problem
Try out the following instructions when you get the unsatisfactory quality. You can also use these troubleshooting steps if you want to get enhanced quality. Now, follow the instructions as instructed for any quality problem.
- Always keep the printable side downwards on the feeder.
- Next, go to the Head Cleaning utility and run it once for removing the ink clogs.
- Then, choose the Automatic mode on the printer driver.
- Firstly, ensure that the High-Speed setting is turned off under the drivers.
- Next, open the Print Head Alignment utility and run the software.
- Always load neat and unfolded papers in the printer.
- Also, check the Error light on your printer. If it is glowing and the LCD shows Ink Out message, insert new ink cartridges.
- Now, modify the color settings according to your needs.
If you need our printer technician help, call our toll-free number.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-c579r Software Installation Problems
- Software Installation Problem arises when you choose and try to download incompatible printer drivers.
- It is the best thing to check the compatibility before you select any drivers to download.
- Note: If you want to know the supporting OS, you can refer to the driver download section.
- Try out the upcoming troubleshooting steps if you have a software installation problem.
- Initially, check if your device is connected to the power source.
- If you have connected the device with the USB cable, then disconnect and re-plug it.
- Now, you can also start the driver download again to get it done successfully.
- For that, go to the Start Here sheet and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Then, disable the virus protection software and close unnecessary programs.
- Next, you have to select the Epson WorkForce WF-C579R as your default printer.
- If you still have an issue with software installation, it is always better to contact us.
Checking for Epson Software Updates
Updating the printer driver frequently boosts the printer performance as well as print quality. It is always better to download the software updates from the main page to avoid the compatibility issue. Also, check your OS version to download the available Epson software updates. Below are the steps to download the updates for both Windows and Mac.
The downloaded Epson WorkForce WF-C579R driver on your Windows checks for the updates. It automatically downloads the updates whenever Epson releases. On the other hand, you can download the updates manually. Below are the manual download steps.
- Initially, access the Windows taskbar to get the Software Update option.
- Here, click on the Utility tab and choose the Driver Update option.
- From the Mac computer, you can manually update your software.
- Now, choose the Application option on the Mac.
- Then, under the folder list, choose the Epson Software option.
- Finally, select the Epson Software Updater to download the recent updates