Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 Setup & Install
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 is a powerful printer with high paper capacity. It delivers pro-quality documents with high-speed print and scans. This printer has a 35-page Document Feeder and an automatic 2-sided printing feature. Now, wired and wireless connection with Mac and Windows is an additional value to the printer features.We are here to assist with Epson WorkForce WF-3730 Driver and the first-time setup process. Also, we offer assistance for printer setup, wired/wifi setup, driver download, and more. Now download the latest Epson WF-3730 driver and software for both Windows and MAC in a click. Reach our experts for immediate assistance on getting the compatible drivers.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 Printer Setup
- Successful Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Setup leads to quality printing.
- Firstly, check the system configuration and available drivers for the first-time Setup.
- After checking, choose either USB or wifi mode for connection. Then proceed with the expert instructions to complete the setup process successfully.
WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Connect Services
- Now, you can get the connection through USB or Wireless mode.
- You can choose between these methods based on your needs. However, it is better to choose the USB mode if it is the first-time Setup.
- Here, refer to the steps for the complete Epson printer USB setup.
Epson All-in-One Printer Support
- Epson WF-3730 printer is engineered with the most convenient features.
- Now you can unleash the complete potential of this compact printer in a click.
- Avail expert assistance for the complete Epson printer setup, driver download, and network setup process.
- Also, now learn how to connect your Epson WF3730 printer to the network and the devices either wired or wireless.
The first thing to do after the Epson WorkForce WF-3730 setup is downloading drivers. Here you can download the latest Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 drivers for both Windows and MAC.
It is now simple to connect and get drivers for the WF-3730 and Windows. Now, turn on the compatible Windows computer and move to the Start Here page. Then, go to the main product page and search for Epson WorkForce WF-3730 drivers. Here download the Epson Connect printer drivers and install them. Lastly, complete the installation with the on-screen instructions.
If you are a Mac user, then spend a few moments here. Initially, complete the first-time printer setup and turn on the Mac. After doing so, move to the main page. Now, find the Start Here option and click it. Then, download the suitable Epson Connect Utility. Finally, follow the displayed instructions to complete the Mac setup.
Read the procedures below before you start to use your Epson WF-3730 printer. For successful first-time printer setup, perform all these steps.
Printer Safety Instructions:
- Firstly, keep the printer away from water.
- Keep the printer guide or manual handy while you set up your printer.
- Always use only the fluctuation-free power supply.
Step 1: Unpacking the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730
- To begin with, clear all the packaging stuff on the product.
- After that, open the scanner lid and peel off the packaging material from the scanner glass.
- Then, close the scanner lid properly.
Step 2: Connecting to the power source
- Now, connect the printer to the direct power source with the provided power cable.
- Then, lift the scanner lid and switch on your printer.
- Next, set the country, language, and time through the control panel.
Step 3: Installing ink cartridges
- Initially, open the scanner unit and lock it.
- Then, shake the ink cartridges before you unpack them.
- After that, look for the yellow tape on the cartridge and remove it.
- Note: Keep the green chip undisturbed for proper functioning.
- Now, proceed to install the ink cartridges one by one in their slots.
- Push them in gently until they fit well inside the slots.
- Next, close the scanner lid and follow the LCD screen instructions.
- At last, move to the next step once you get the “Ink Charging Completed” message.
Step 4: Loading papers
- Now, extend the paper cassette after lifting the paper tray.
- Next, load the selected papers with the printable side facing down on the tray.
- Lastly, close the paper tray and change the paper settings with the control panel.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 Installation For Windows
After you complete the initial device setup, proceed with the Epson WF-3730 driver download. Downloading the product drivers can be done in two ways – CD or Website. However, we suggest only downloading the WorkForce Pro WF-3730 software from the website. The following steps are for completing the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 driver download.
Compatible Windows OS:
Check the OS compatibility to download the new set of Epson WorkForce WF-3730 Driver. Here is the list of Windows OS that supports your WorkForce WF-3730.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and 8, Windows 7, XP, and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Once you have selected compatible OS, proceed with the following instructions.
Steps for downloading the WorkForce Pro WF-3730 drivers (Windows):
- Initially, turn on your Windows device and open any browser.
- Then, type the printer model on your product or driver page.
- Next, choose the OS type with the proper version.
- Note: If your OS version is not available in the list, it means that the OS is no more supported.
- Now, you can see the list of suitable drivers for your printer model.
- After that, select the drivers of your choice for the Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 printer.
- Next, wait until the driver gets downloaded on your computer.
- Then, install the driver with the in-built installer.
- Now, follow the monitor instructions to complete the epson workforce wf-3730 driver installation successfully.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 Installation For Mac
Drivers are the key support for any printer device to work correctly. Now, it is necessary to download the printer drivers after the workforce WF-3730 printer setup. While choosing the printer driver, consider two things. One is a computer OS, and the other is platform compatibility. Learn the supporting Mac OS and then complete the Epson Workforce WF-3730 setup.
Compatible Mac OS:
Refer to the following list of supported Mac OS desktop/laptop. Now, choose any one of the following OS and download the Epson Workforce WF-3730 driver.
- Mac OS 10.12.x to Mac OS 10.15.x
- Mac OS X 10.5.x to Mac OS X 10.11.x
Steps for downloading the WorkForce Pro WF-3730 drivers (MAC):
- Firstly, switch on your Mac device and also your WF-3730 printer.
- Then, check the printer parcel for the installation CD.
- If you have the installation CD, you can use it to get the basic driver for the WF-3730.
- Or else, open the browser and go to the product driver page or website.
- Then, under the Operating System column, choose your Mac OS.
- Note: Sometimes, the page recognizes your OS automatically.
- Now, the page displays all drivers and utility package for the WF-3730 printer.
- Next, download the appropriate Epson WF-3730 printer drivers.
- After the WF-3730 driver download, use the driver installer to install it.
Printing a document with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 is the easiest function ever. Downloading the basic driver is enough to print your documents, photos, and more. Once you download the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 driver, your printer is ready to print. Basically, the printing speed is 20 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color. For the dual-sided printing, the speed is 10 ppm in black and 7 ppm in color.
One of the supported services by the WF-3730 printer is the copy. Before you copy your files, complete the WF-3730 copy setup. Also, download the latest set of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 drivers. After setting up for a copy, you can copy files on various paper types and sizes. The printer also supports both 1-sided and 2-sided copying. Now, choose the documents to be copied and click on the Copy option/button on the panel.
The Epson WF-3730 USB setup is mainly for a wired connection between the computer and the printer. The drivers activate the necessary features for connecting and printing via USB connection. For that, you have to download the supporting drivers for your printer. Next, choose the USB on the connection screen. Now, get the USB cable to connect while installing the drivers. Note: You can also choose between the wired or wireless connection for your printer.
For enabling more printer features, you can choose a wireless connection for the printer. It is also easy to connect the WF-3730 printer to the wireless network. Before you start the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Wireless setup, get the SSID and password. Firstly, start to download the drivers and install them. Now, the installer program displays the instructions for wireless Setup. Lastly, choose your network name and type the password to connect. Note: Keep in mind that the network credentials are case sensitive.
Workforce Pro WF-3730 Troubleshooting
The error prompt is an indication that your printer needs some maintenance. When you experience the issue, follow the necessary troubleshooting steps. Some issues can be rectified with a simple restart or power cycling. On the other hand, few printer problems need complete troubleshooting that may take a longer time. It all depends on the issue and the printer model. However, all the printer problems are solvable. We have described the common printer problems and their solutions in the following section. If the issues that you are facing is not listed below, connect with our printer technicians.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Printing and Coping Problem
If you face the following issues, follow the troubleshooting steps given for each problem.
All lights are turned off:
- When you get this error, click on the Power icon and ensure that Stylus Scan is turned on.
- Then, switch off the Stylus Scan icon and connect the power cord securely.
- Also, ensure that the outlet is not under the control of the wall switch or any timer.
- Lights turned on for a while and then gone off
- It is due to the voltage fluctuation or mismatch. Now, switch off the Stylus Scan and disconnect it.
- Next, refer to the label on your Stylus Scan to know the matching voltage and connect it to the deserving wall outlet.
Operate light is glowing and other lights are off:
- Initially, power off your computer and Stylus Scan. Ensure that cables are connected at both ends.
- Then, remove the connected interface cable and print the operation check page.
- Once it prints the page, you have to ensure the software installation.
- Then, remove the pending tasks from the Spool Manager.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Quality Problem
A print-quality problem with the output is one of the ‘everyday printer problems.’ However, it may be easy to clear the issue if you know the reason. However, the following instructions can help with a few printing and copying issues.
- Firstly, ensure that you placed the printable side facing the sheet feeder.
- Then, continue to run the Head Cleaning software to remove any clogs in the ink nozzle.
- Also, turn on the Maximum Printable Area settings.
- Initially, open the Print Head Alignment utility and run it.
- Then, disable the High-Speed setting on the printer driver.
- Lastly, try to run the Head Cleaning utility, which removes clogs.
- Color gaps or incorrect colors:
- To begin with, ensure that the papers are undamaged and clean.
- If you get Ink Out error message, replace the depleted ink cartridges.
- Now, choose the Automatic mode on your printer driver.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3730 Software Installation Problems
For any printer models, drivers and software are essential. Now, you can download it from the website or CD. While installing the product software, you may get the error message. At that time, follow the steps below that fix the software installation issue.
- Initially, ensure that your printer is switched on.
- Also, check if your product is connected securely to the USB or network cable.
- If the issue remains the same, remove the cable and reconnect it.
- Then, close unwanted programs that are running on the background.
- Also, disable the anti-virus software to re-install the printer software.
- After that, set your Epson printer as a default printer.
- Now, go to the folder where you have installed the driver.
- Then, select the driver folder and uninstall the Epson printer driver with the Uninstall option.
- Next, follow the monitor prompts to complete the installation.
- After uninstalling the product software, download it again.
Checking for Epson Software Updates
Regular updates are common for all software. Epson also releases frequent updates for the printer driver. Whenever you get the driver updates, download the new updates. If you have not turned on the Automatic Update option, then you have to do it manually. Follow the steps below to complete the Epson Software Update successfully.
Epson Software Updates – Windows
- Firstly, turn on the computer and printer and keep them ready.
- Then, from your Windows desktop, search for the product icon in the taskbar.
- Now, right-click on it and select the Software Update option.
- Next, wait for the Printer Settings Window and select the Utility tab.
- After that, click on the Driver Update. Now, it begins to download the drivers automatically.
Epson Software Updates – Mac
- From your Mac device, open the Applications.
- Then, select the Epson Software option and choose the Epson Software Updater.
- The updates get completed in a minute, depending on the internet speed.