Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Setup & Install
The Epson WorkForce ST-4000 is precision core powered. It is suitable for small workgroups. This printer has an easy-to-fill supertank and supports cartridge-free printing. Its supertank can hold the ink to print for up to 2 years, 11,200 color, and 14000 black prints. Moreover, the printer contains a 250-sheet paper tray and 30-sheet ADF. The ST-4000 printer features automatic duplex printing. Plus, it supports wired, as well as wireless connectivity. Its ISO print speed is 15 ISO ppm for black prints and 8 ISO ppm for color prints. The ST-4000 printer has a 2.4″ color touchscreen and can offer the print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Printer Setup
Setting up the ST-4000 printer for the first time consists of three processes. The process includes unpacking, connecting, and software installation. You can connect the printer with the device network wirelessly or through USB cable. For instant help with the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 setup, reach us via our toll-free number.
WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Connect Services
Now, connect the Windows/Mac device with the Epson ST-4000 printer easily. Moreover, now you can also connect the printer with mobile devices using the software and app. If you need any help with Epson connect services, kindly give us a call. We are here to help you immediately.
Epson All-in-One Printer Support
Need technical support for the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer? Contact us. Our technical experts provide instant assistance for all printer related queries. This includes first time setup, troubleshooting, and more. Additionally, we provide detailed instructions for network setup and driver download.
Drivers are essential for the proper and efficient functioning of the printers. Now, you can quickly get the compatible and upgraded Epson WorkForce ST-4000 drivers. Additionally, now you can acquire the driver for Windows, as well as a Mac device. If you have any queries with printer Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver download, get in touch with our experts.
Want to connect the ST-4000 printer with your Windows device with the latest ST-4000 printer drivers? Call us. Here, you can get answers to all your questions. We provide complete assistance to connect the ST-4000 printer with the Windows device. Also, we offer the recent Epson ST-4000 drivers for Windows OS.
Need compatible Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver for Mac? With us, you can acquire the latest version driver file that is compatible with Mac. Updated drivers enhance the overall performance of the ST-4000 printer. We provide instant assistance for Epson ST-4000 driver download and installation process. Additionally, we assist with connecting the ST-4000 printer with the Mac device.
Now, first time Epson ST-4000 printer setup is an easy job. If you are setting up the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer for the first time, here are the instructions for it.
Step 1: Unpack the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer.
- Initially, remove all the covers from the printer.
- Then remove all the packing material from the printer by lifting the scanner unit.
Step 2: Fill the printer ink tanks
- Firstly, remove the cover from the ink tank.
- Then, fill the ink tank by opening its cap.
- Now, open the ink bottle and pour the ink into the tank carefully. Here hold the bottle upside down, ensuring a free flow of the ink.
- Note: Do not squeeze the bottle to fill the ink.
- After filling the tank, close the lid properly.
Step 3: Load the papers into the paper tray
- Firstly, confirm that the printer is not printing.
- After that, open and pull out the paper cassette.
- Now, load the papers into the tray.
- Here ensure that you use the recommended media type and size.
Step 4: Install the appropriate software
- Firstly, make sure that the printer and computer are not in connection.
- After that, download and start installing the printer software.
- Now, proceed with the wizard instructions to complete the setup program.
- Finally, when the wizard prompts, choose the connection mode, and continue.
Note: If you experience any problem with setting up the Epson ST-4000 printer for the first time, call us. Our tech team is ready to help you instantly.
Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Installation For Windows
To install Epson WorkForce ST-4000 drivers in Windows, get the upgraded set of drivers. You can get the driver from the website, as well as the installation CD. In our opinion, get drivers from the website instead of the CD. With CD, you can get only the basic driver version, but from the website, you can get the latest version. After downloading the latest drivers, follow the steps below to install it successfully.
- Firstly, ensure that you’ve got the latest version ST-4000 printer driver file.
- Secondly, extract and run the file. Now, continue with the installation process as per the wizard instructions.
- Then, select the connection mode between the device/network and printer.
- Next, select and install the required software.
- Finally, finish the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver download process.
Windows OS versions compatible with Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Epson Workforce Pro ST-4000 Installation For Mac
Now, download and install the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 driver easily for Mac OS. You can download it either from the website or with the installation CD. We suggest you get to it from the website as you can get the updated version. Instructions to install the driver in Mac device are:
- Firstly, go to the website or use the CD to download the ST-4000 drivers compatible with Mac.
- After that, initiate the installation process. Then, follow the on-screen guidelines to continue with the process.
- Next, select the connectivity mode between the device and Epson ST-4000 printer.
- Now, choose the essential software along with the basic files.
- Next, finish the driver installation process.
- Lastly, print a test file using the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer.
For additional help in completing the driver installation process, contact our professionals. Our professionals are available via chat and call.
Mac OS versions compatible with Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer:
Mac OS X 10.6 – macOS 10.12.x10
Now, printing with the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 model is an easy job. Moreover, you can enjoy quality printing with this printer. The maximum print resolution of the ST-4000 printer is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi. However, to enjoy the complete ST-4000 print features, install the updated drivers and software. If any problem occurs while printing with the ST-4000 Epson printer, please give us a call. Additionally, we also provide technical help with downloading and installing the printer utilities.
Now, copy documents or files easily with the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer. The ISO copy speed of the printer is 11 ISO cpm for black print and 5.5 ISO cpm for color print. It supports a maximum copy size of 8.5″ x 14″/legal. The ST-4000 printer features 1-sided, as well as 2-sided, multipage, and quality printing. Additionally, it also supports borderless printing. However, to copy files with Epson ST- 4000, download the compatible set of utilities. Now, if you need any help with copying with the ST-4000 printer, call our experts. Along with this, we also offer assistance in downloading and installing the utilities.
Connecting the Epson ST-4000 printer with the device through USB wire is a simple task. USB setup is the standard mode of creating a connection between computer and printer. However, for this, download and install the updated set of Epson WF ST-4000 drivers. Now, if you face any problem with setting up the USB connection between the device and Epson printer, reach us. Our technical support team offers complete assistance in the USB connectivity setup. Moreover, with us, you can avail the updated software and drivers of the Epson ST-4000 printer.
Now, you can easily connect the ST-4000 Epson printer with the device, wireless. For this, either uses the WPS Pushbutton or WLAN setup mode. However, for a secure wireless connection, compatible ST-4000 software and drivers are necessary. Once you get the compatible software, install it with the instructions on the wizard monitor. If you have any doubts about setting up a wireless network in the ST-4000 Epson printer, reach us. We are here 24*7 to assist you with the complete set of instructions for the wireless network setup. Additionally, we also offer a compatible set of ST-4000 printer software and drivers.
Workforce Pro ST-4000 Troubleshooting
When you are using the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer, you may face specific problems. This is quite common with all the machines. These problems may occur while printing, copying, or while installing the printer software.
Epson WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Printing and Coping Problem
While using the Epson ST-4000 printer, you may experience printing and copying problems. Usually, it occurs because of compatibility or connectivity errors between the printer and the device. Below guidelines can resolve the Epson ST-4000 printing and copying problem.
- Firstly, confirm whether the device and ST-4000 printer are correctly connected.
- Secondly, verify that the lights of Epson ST-4000 are on.
- After that, check whether the printer LCD is on. If it is off, tap the power button.
- In case your Epson ST-4000 printer is still offline, disconnect it from the power cord and wall outlet.
- Now, after around 30 seconds, reconnect the Epson printer with the power supply.
- Finally, turn on your Epson printer and print or copy a test file.
For more technical assistance, dial our toll-free number to speak with our experts.
Epson WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Quality Problem
You may experience quality problems with the Epson ST-4000 printer. The problem includes color patches, overlapping, and more. Usually, obstructs in the ink nozzle of the printer may result in the quality problem. To solve the issue in the printer ink nozzle, follow the below instructions:
- Initially, click the “Head Cleaning” software. This software clears clogs in the ink needle.
- After that, access the Epson ST-4000 driver menu and tap “Automatic.”
- Next, verify that none of the cartridges are empty. If any cartridge is empty, replace it.
- Then, open the input tray of the printer and check for folded or torn papers.
- Now, if any folded or torn paper is aligned, replace them with new, clean and straight papers.
- Lastly, try printing with the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer.
If you re-encounter the quality problem, dial our toll-free number.
Epson WorkForce Pro ST-4000 Software Installation Problems
It is always essential to download and install software for printers. Compatible software improves printer performance. However, you might experience specific problems during installation. The compatibility or connectivity issue of the printer with the device can be a reason for this. Here are the guidelines to rectify the software installation problem with ST-4000 printer:
- Firstly, ensure that the connection between Epson ST-4000 and the device is proper.
- Now, if the connections are through USB wire, ensure that the wire is free from physical damage.
- Next, if the printer and device are wirelessly connected, make sure that you have a secure network.
- Then, disconnect all the connections between the device and the network.
- Next, disconnect the device from the power supply.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds and reconnect the device to the power supply.
- After that, switch on all the devices and create a connection between the device and network.
- Lastly, try reinstalling the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer software.
If you are still facing the installation error, call us via our toll-free number.
Checking for Epson Software Updates
Software plays an essential role in printer performance. Compatible and latest version software is essential to enjoy all the printer features. Thus, checking and updating printer software is vital for all printers. Now, you can easily upgrade to the latest software compatible with your device. Here are the steps to upgrade the Epson ST-4000 software version.
- Firstly, create a secure connection between the printer and the computer.
- After that, add your device network to the printer.
- Then, start the compatible printer software update process.
- Now, complete the process as per the screen guidelines.
- For Windows devices, the printer icon appears on the taskbar of the screen. Here, right-click the printer icon and select the “Software Update.”
- Next, move on to the utility tab and click “Driver Update.”
- Now, the computer starts downloading and installing ST-4000 software.
- For the Mac device, first, go to “Applications” and click the Epson Software Updater.
- Now, the computer starts downloading the latest Epson ST-4000 software.
If you need any further help in Epson ST-4000 software update, reach our experts.