Why is my Epson ET 5880 not printing?
Epson ET 5880 is the best option for printing needs. It delivers high-quality prints without any hassle. But, sometimes the Epson ET 5880 printer might fail to print due to several reasons. No worries, the problem can be fixed. For this, follow the procedure given below.
- To begin with, check the Wi-Fi connection of the device and ensure it is active.
- After that, move on to the Epson ET 5880 printer.
- Ensure that the printer and device have the same wireless connection.
- Access the ink cartridge slots of the Epson printer and open it.
- Take the ink cartridges and ensure that it has an accurate ink level.
- Close the ink cartridge slots and select the Start menu.
- Access the settings of the computer and choose the Devices option.
- Select the option- Printers & Scanners section and you will see the device name.
- Right-click on the Epson ET 5880 printer name.
- Choose the Printing Preferences section and go to the Maintenance section.
- Then, select the option- Epson Status Check.
- After that, go to the section – services.msc on the computer.
- Choose the name- Print Spooler and right-click on it.
- Then, choose the option- Stop and go to the section- File Explorer.
- Now, a list of documents will be on the screen.
- Delete all the listed documents and access the section- Print Spooler.
- Make sure to set- Automatic as the Startup type.
I hope now you are clear with how to fix Epson ET 5880 printer. If still you need more clarification or have queries on this, contact us. We have a team of expert technicians who will assist the fix the printer problem without any hassle.