Where Is The WPS Button On Epson ET-3850 Printer?
Finding out the Epson ET-3850 WPS Pin on the Epson printer is not a big deal. If you don’t know-how, then read this blog as it has the accurate method to find the WPS Pin. But, before moving on to it, let’s have a look at what the WPS pin is.
What Does WPS Stand For?
The full form of WPS is Wi-Fi Protected Setup, which is an in-built feature of most wireless routers. It makes the connection process between the router and Epson printer easy and simple.
How Many Digits in a WPS Pin?
WPS PIN has eight digits, which changes everything during the wireless setup process.
What is WPS Pin?
A WPS pin is a unique code consisting of 8 digits, which is useful for connecting the Epson printer to the Wi-Fi network. The code is always numeric and generated. Additionally, it is like an OTP (One Time Password) as it changes always when you start the Wi-Fi setup process.
The WPS Pin or the secret code always gets displayed on the Epson ET 3850 printer. It displays only for ninety seconds and you have to copy it within that time. If you fail to copy the code in any case, then restart the wireless setup process.
Where to Find the WPS PIN on the Epson ET 3850 printer?
The step-by-step procedure for finding the WPS PIN on the Epson ET 3850 printer is:
- To begin with, switch ON the Epson ET 3850 printer.
- Then, move on to the printer control panel and access the settings section.
- After that, choose the network settings menu and take a print of the Network Configuration Page.
- Now, you will get the complete details about the printer network settings and 8-digit WPS Pin.
How to Connect the Epson ET 3850 printer to the wireless network via the WPS button?
The simple steps for connecting the Epson ET 3850 printer to the Wi-Fi network via the WPS button are:
- Move on to the wireless router and press the WPS button.
- Then, press the home icon on the Epson printer.
- Choose the Settings menu and access the Network Settings option.
- Select the Wi-Fi setup option and select the Push Button (WPS).
- Press the button- OK and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the WPS setup process.
I hope you are clear with the information given above. But, if you need any clarification on this, contact our customer support executive. Our executive is talented in providing immediate and essential support.