Skip to content
Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Support
- Searching for large production of printing work? We have an Epson WF-7840 printer which is designed in such a way to bring the best productivity and performance.
- It comes with all-in-one features like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. This makes idle usage with one machine.
- It can produce high-quality borderless printing up to A3.
- Epson WF-7840 printer operates on the Precision core print head technology. Install the excellent printing output with an efficient process.
- It has a high-volume capacity of 500 sheets with dual tray support. It has 50 sheets in a rear tray for special papers.
- At the same time, it supports ADF (Automatic Document feeder) for print, copy, scan, and fax facilities.
- Use other wireless connectivity options rather than the Ethernet and USB cable mode connectivity. To get more printer details- epson.com/support/wf7840
Loading papers in Epson Pro WF-7840 printer
- First, you have to start with opening the paper cassette which is located right below the control panel and slide out the edge guides outside.
- Align the needed quality paper sheets and Make sure the printable side is down. Try to locate and adjust the edge guides.
- Eventually, confirm whether the paper doesn’t extend outside from the cassette.
- Firmly, extend the output tray and try to place it on the paper stopper.
- If needed, you can change the required size and type of paper to be inserted via an LCD screen. Approx. it can accommodate around 250 sheets in the paper tray.
- Change the paper settings using the control panel and choose the Home button to access the setup.
- To the end, do ensure with the print settings and gently close the tray by leaving the output tray open.
Epson Workforce WF-7840 printing is slow
- If reference to continuous print work or non-stop usage of printer can end up in slow or not printing issues.
- If you suspect the printer showing such a slow printing issue, surf using the epson.com/support/wf7840 printer. just follow the given below steps.
- Try to cancel the current printing job/command. Relax until the printer completes its rest.
- Once you see the printer in a normal state, exit from all the opened or running tabs.
- Check the selected print job documents to whether it has any high-resolution printing work documents.
- Disable the Bidirectional & High-speed printing option. After this, you can notice the print head move in either direction, which will minimize the flow of printing work & slow down the print work.
- Access the Mac OS and start using the settings like System Preferences>Menu> Printers & Scanners> Options & Suppliers> Unselect the High-speed printing cartridges that cannot be recognized.
Epson Pro WF-7840 Unboxing setup
- Start the printer setup by unpacking the packed materials using any sharp objects support to cut the top of the box to open.
- Lift the new printer upward and keep it on a flat surface or separate table.
- Eventually, try to remove all the foams & protective tapes from the printer’s inner components.
- Gently, peel out the plastic wrapper that protects the printer screen.
- Take and unpack the new ink cartridges and check for their colors.
- Make sure there are any blue tapes present inside or outside of the printer.
- Finally, access using the support of the Epson WF-7840 Manual and start the printer setup arrangements. For more support- epson.com/support/wf7840.
Epson Pro WF-7840 Printer guidelines
- For long period printer usage, use the below steps carefully:
- Try to avoid the Epson WF-7840 printer nearby or next to the micro-oven or other heat-producing machines or devices. Which may damage the functionality.
- Keep the printer not reachable to the children.
- Try to avoid the printer showing it in the sunlight and water-practicing area to escape from dust & damage.
- Arrange the printer in a more comfortable spot to work with.
- Try to support with the place nearby the electric socket or plug points to stay away from other issues. Avoid any extensions or surge connectivity.
- Try to keep the Epson WF-7840 printer in periodic access to avoid these issues/errors.
Wi-Fi setup in Epson Pro WF-7840 printer
- Start the setup by placing the wireless router close to the printer. Begin the Epson WF-7840 wireless setup using stable network support.
- Operate using the Epson WF-7840 Manual and epson.com/support/wf7840. To arrange the power cords reference to their slots and switch ON the printer device.
- Make sure the printer cords connections are appropriate and the wireless setup process is on the track.
- Use the computer to install the needed printer software by inserting the CD attached to the new Epson WF-7840 printer box.
- Then, you have to place the ink cartridges and paper sheets into the input tray to begin the next step of wireless printing work.
- At the same time, use the Epson Official page to download & install the Epson WF-7840 printer setup software on your computer.
- Complete it by ensuing with the software setup provided on-screen. Use the wireless connection to the end of the installation process.
- Finally, choose the options like first time> Next.