Epson ET-8700 Support
- The Epson ET 8700 printer is best for scanning, faxing, copying, and printing.
- It provides ultra-fast cartridge-free printing.
- The printer has an ISO print speed of 24 ISO ppm for black and color prints.
- Its 2-sided ISO print speed is 15 ppm for black and color prints.
- The printer supports Cyan, Magenta, Black, and Yellow.
Loading papers in Epson Eco tank ET-8700 printer
Want to load papers in the Epson Eco Tank 8700 printer? If yes, then follow the simple set of instructions explained below:
- Power up the Epson ET 8700 printer and confirm it has no faults.
- Open the paper feeder tray of the Epson printer.
- Check and confirm the paper tray has no problem.
- Take a dry cloth and clean the paper feeder tray.
- Check and ensure to have no jammed papers in the printer tray.
- Take a set of sheets compatible with the ET printer.
- Ensure the set of sheets does not have blank papers.
- Place the papers properly on the ET printer paper tray.
- Align the papers properly on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Move on to the ET printer control panel.
- Access the Epson ET 8700 printer paper settings.
- Make changes in the paper settings as per the requirements.
- Open a document you need to print and choose the File option.
- Click- Print and change the print settings as per your needs.
- Choose the print option and print a document as a sample.
Epson EcoTank ET-8700 printing is slow
The Epson Eco Tank 8700 printer sometimes prints slowly. If you experience this printer problem, solve it using the below procedure:
- Initially, cancel the print tasks.
- Wait until the Epson ET 8700 printer returns to its normal state.
- Close the documents and files that are open.
- Check and ensure the document you need to print are perfect.
- Remove the files that are of high resolution.
- Activate the given option- Bidirectional and high-speed printing.
- Then, power up the computer, which is in connection with the printer.
- Access the System Preferences section on the computer.
- Choose- Printers and Scanners and actuate- Options & Suppliers.
- Uncheck the high-speed printing cartridges.
- Open the file you want to print on the computer and select- File.
- Choose the print option and make changes in the print settings.
- Click on the given Print option and get the file printed.
Note: It is essential for you to disable the “Bidirectional and high-speed printing” option. This is because enabling this option results in moving the print head in all directions, which in turn, results in the Epson ET 8700 printer printing slowly.
Epson ET-8700 Unboxing setup
Epson ET 8700 printer unboxing is a simple process. It begins with opening the ET printer package and ends with taking a test print. The simple procedure for Epson ET 8700 printer unboxing is:
- Take and keep the printer pack in a safe place.
- Open the package and take the ET 8700 printer out.
- Keep the printer on a smooth surface near the electric port.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer’s inner side.
- Then, remove the packing materials from the printer’s outer side.
- Open the paper tray of the ET printer and remove the coverings.
- Take a set of suitable sheets and make sure to have no issues.
- Then, ensure the set of sheets is free from blank papers.
- Place the sheets properly on the tray with accurate alignment.
- Close the paper try and open the ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure to have no covering materials in the cartridge slots.
- Take the new ink cartridges and tear off the covering tapes.
- Insert the cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Remove the coverings from the new USB cord and confirm it is stable.
- Connect the USB cable to the electric port.
- Then, connect the USB cable’s other end to the ET printer.
- Activate the electric port and Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Connect the printer to the computer wirelessly or via a USB cord.
- Finally, open a file and take a print of it as a sample.
Epson ET-8700 Printer guidelines
The standard instructions for using the Epson ET 8700 printer in an efficient way are:
- Check and make sure the Epson ET 8700 printer does not have any packing materials.
- Then, ensure micro-oven or other heat-producing objects are not close to the ET printer.
- Check and make sure the children could not reach the ET printer.
- Make sure the printer is not in direct contact with the sun’s rays.
- Place the Epson ET 8700 printer on a smooth surface.
- Check and make sure a stable electric port is close to the ET printer.
Wi-Fi setup in Epson ET-8700 printer
The simple procedure for setting up a wifi network on the Epson ET 8700 printer is:
- Activate the Mac or Windows device which is in connection with the ET printer.
- Make sure the wireless router is perfect and activate it.
- Ensure the router, printer, and computer have a single wireless network.
- Get a new USB cord and remove its packing materials.
- Make sure the USB cord has no problem.
- Connect one end of the USB cord to the ET printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the power cord to the electric port.
- Power up the electric port and Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Move on to the printer panel and select the setup option.
- Choose the network setup menu and select the wireless settings.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and choose your network name.
- Continue and enter the wifi passcode when the wizard pops.
- Now, proceed and finish the Epson ET 8700 wifi setup.