Epson ET-4500 Support
- The Epson ET-4500 printer is an all-in-one device for uninterrupted printing, copying, and scanning features
- It can also support cartridge-free printing with supersized and easy ink tanks.
- The Epson printer is efficiently available with the capacity of managing up to 150 sheets in its input tray.
- It can also support via double or 2-sided and borderless printing features.
- The Eco Tank printer is effectively supportable with wireless printing via smartphones and tablets.
- You can get the printing at the speed of 15.0 ISO ppm and 8.0 ISO ppm for black and color prints.
- Here, when it comes to the ET printer, it is available with a print resolution of a maximum of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
- Finally, can give you a wide range of colors like Cyan, Black, Yellow, and Magenta ink cartridges.
Loading papers in Epson Eco tank ET-4500 printer
The easy steps to complete your paper loading process in the Epson ET-4500 printer is:
- Initially, connect via the Epson printer and access the paper tray.
- Take a bunch of quality paper sheets and gently load them into the tray properly.
- You have to insert the paper sheets and ensure the papers don’t have any issues.
- Eventually, load the paper sheets into the tray using the proper alignment.
- Next, you need to access using the active printer control panel.
- Adjust the paper settings as per your preferences.
- At last, complete the setup process.
Epson EcoTank ET-4500 printing is slow
It is very normal to experience slow printing and all. With respect to this situation, connect via the below method and instantly resolve the problem.
- To begin with, you need to cancel the current print tasks.
- Just wait for a few minutes till you get the Epson ET printer to settle the normal state.
- Eventually, close all the opened documents and files.
- Verify the files you have for printing to check whether any high-resolution file is there or not.
- If you find any high-resolution file, instantly try to remove it immediately.
- Try to deactivate the option- Bidirectional & high-speed printing.
- Operate through the active computer > System Preferences section.
- Make use of the menu option > option- Printers & Scanners.
- Confirm with the option- Options & Suppliers.
- At last, try to uncheck the high-speed printing cartridges.
Note: here, you need to deactivate the option- Bidirectional & high-speed printing which can make your print head move in all directions, which can eventually slow down the speed of prints.
Epson ET-4500 Unboxing setup
Here are some common methods to unbox the Epson ET-4500 printer is:
- Initially, you have to ensure the Epson ET printer is free from other issues like printer package.
- Place this new printer in a safe place nearer to the wall outlet.
- You have to remove all the coverings from the outside and inside sides of the active printer.
- Connect through the ink cartridges needed and remove the covering materials.
- Eventually, make sure the ink cartridges are good in condition and have suitable ink levels.
- At last, you must have an efficient USB cord to get stable printing.
Epson ET-4500 Printer guidelines
The guidelines to be utilized for the Epson ET-4500 printer efficiently are:
- Initially, you have to keep the Epson ET-4500 printer nearby the micro-oven or other heat-producing items.
- Make sure the Epson printer is not in a reachable spot nearby the children.
- It is always recommended not to keep the Epson printer in direct sunlight.
- Keep the desired Epson ET-4500 printer only on a Flat/ smooth surface.
- At last, place the Epson Eco Tank printer close to the electric port.
Wi-Fi setup in Epson ET-4500 printer
The instructions for Epson ET-4500 wireless setup are:
- Begin the process by switching ON the compatible Windows or Mac device and wifi router.
- Ensure that the router and computer are under the same Printer wireless network.
- Access via the stable USB cord and you have to configure one end to the Epson printer.
- At the same instance, tie another end of the USB cord is direct to the wall port.
- Activate the wall port and Epson ET-4500 printer.
- Operate via the active computer and look for its latest OS version.
- Inspect the Epson ET-4500 driver whether it is compatible with the computer OS version.
- Try to Download the printer driver and run it on the computer.
- Operate via the shown set of instructions on the active screen
- Numerous network setup options will be prompted on the screen.
- Choose the wireless mode for joining the Epson ET-4500 printer and computer.
- At last, you are done with the Epson ET-4500 driver installation.