Epson ET-3850 Support
- First, ensure the Epson ET 3850 printer is active with the features like printing, copying, and scanning.
- It is available with ink cartridge-free printing along with supersized & easy ink tanks.
- The Epson printer consists of a capacity that can capable of handling 150 sheets in its input tray.
- At the same instance, it supports duplex side printing with borderless printing features.
- The Eco Tank printer is extremely recommended for wireless printing through smartphones and tablets.
- Eventually, it has a quick printing of 15.0 ISO ppm and 8.0 ISO ppm for black and color prints.
- Here, the ET printer has an active print resolution of a maximum of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
- Finally, you have options in color options like Cyan, Black, Yellow, and Magenta ink cartridges.’
Loading papers in Epson Eco tank ET-3850 printer
The easy steps to complete your paper loading process in the Epson ET 3850 printer is:
- You must take a bunch of quality paper and gently insert it into the tray properly.
- Eventually, make sure the selected paper sheets don’t have any issues.
- You need to take a quality bunch of paper sheets on the tray and align the paper sheets properly using the guides.
- Then, use the active printer control panel.
- Select the paper settings as per your requirements.
- Here, you have to connect through the next process and finish the setup process.
Epson EcoTank ET-3850 printing is slow
As we know, slow printing is more common in Epson ET 3850 printers that can frequently occur. As per this current situation, you need to check the given below method and resolve the problem instantly:
- Initially, cancel all the ongoing/ current print tasks.
- Then, wait until the desired Epson ET printer fetches back to its normal state.
- Now, you have to close all the running or opened documents and files.
- Inspect the files you have selected for printing, make sure it doesn’t contain any high-resolution file or not.
- Once, you have traced with any high-resolution file, rapidly you have to remove it.
- Eventually, try to deactivate the option- Bidirectional & high-speed printing.
- Connect via the active computer > System Preferences section.
- Select the shown menu option and hit the option- Printers & Scanners.
- At the same time, pick the required option- Options & Suppliers.
- Next, you have to uncheck the high-speed printing cartridges, that are not recognized.
Note: Now, you have to deactivate the option- Bidirectional & high-speed printing that can let your print head move in all directions, which in turn slows down the speed of prints.
Epson ET-3850 Unboxing setup
You have some common methods to unbox the Epson ET 3850 printer is:
- To begin with, lift the new Epson ET printer carefully from the packed printer package.
- It is highly recommended to keep the new printer on the smooth and place nearby the wall outlet.
- Remove all the coverings from the outside and inside sides of the active printer.
- Insert the required ink cartridges by removing the packing materials.
- At the same time, you have to inspect for the efficient ink cartridges condition and make sure you have suitable ink levels.
- Finally, ensure a stable USB cord.
Epson ET-3850 Printer guidelines
The guidelines to be utilized for the Epson ET 3850 printer efficiently are:
- Never keep your desired Epson ET 3850 printer close to the micro-oven or other heat-producing items.
- Now, you have to confirm whether the Epson printer is not under the children’s reachable area.
- It is not recommended to keep the desired Epson printer in direct sunlight.
- Place the needed Epson ET 3850 printer right on the even surface.
- Finally, you have to ensure with the other requirements like the Epson Eco Tank printer is kept nearby the electric port.
Wi-Fi setup in Epson ET-3850 printer
The instructions for Epson ET 3850 wireless setup are:
- To start with, turn ON the compatible Windows or Mac device and wifi router.
- Further, ensure that the wireless router and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Operate through the stable USB cord and simply connect one end to the Epson printer.
- At the same time, you need to connect the other hand to the USB cord and to the wall port.
- Enable the wall port and Epson ET 3850 printer.
- Connect through the active computer and inspect its actual OS version.
- Check whether the Epson ET 3850 driver is compatible with the compatible computer OS version.
- Now, download the latest printer driver and run it on the computer.
- Try to connect through the given set of instructions as per the prompted active screen.
- Get the list of network setup options on your active screen.
- Confirm with the required wireless mode to start the configuration using the desired Epson ET 3850 printer and computer.
- Finally, you are done with the efficient Epson ET 3850 driver installation.