Epson ET-3700 Support
- The Epson ET 3700 printer is one of the best choices for printing, copying, and scanning.
- It supports cartridge-free printing with supersized and easy-to-fill ink tanks.
- The Epson printer has the capacity to handle 150 sheets in its input tray.
- It has auto 2-sided and borderless printing features.
- The Eco Tank printer is compatible with wireless printing via smartphones and tablets.
- It has a speed of 15.0 ISO ppm and 8.0 ISO ppm for black and color prints.
- The ET printer has a print resolution of a maximum of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
- It supports Cyan, Black, Yellow, and Magenta ink cartridges.
Loading papers in Epson Eco tank ET-3700 printer
The simple method to load papers in the Epson ET 3700 printer is:
- Move on to the Epson printer and open the paper tray.
- Get a bunch of papers compatible with the printer.
- Check and ensure the papers have no problem.
- Keep the bunch of papers on the tray with the right alignment.
- After that, access the printer control panel.
- Adjust the paper settings based on your requirements.
- Continue and close the tray.
Epson EcoTank ET-3700 printing is slow
Sometimes the Epson ET 3700 printer might print slowly. In such a situation, make use of the below method and resolve the problem.
- Firstly, cancel the ongoing print tasks.
- Wait for some time until the Epson ET printer reaches its normal state.
- Close all the opened documents and files.
- Now, check the files you have for printing to know if any high-resolution file is there.
- If any high-resolution file is there, remove it.
- Then, deactivate the option- Bidirectional & high-speed printing.
- After that, access the computer and go to the System Preferences section.
- Click on the menu option and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Then, select- Options & Suppliers.
- Uncheck the high-speed printing cartridges, which will not recognize.
Note:deactivating the option- Bidirectional & high-speed printing will make the print head to move in all directions, which in turn slows down the speed of prints.
Epson ET-3700 Unboxing setup
The standard method for unboxing the Epson ET 3700 printer is:
- Initially, take the Epson ET printer from the pack.
- Keep the printer in a safe place near a wall outlet.
- Tear off the coverings from the outside and inside sides of the printer.
- Take the ink cartridges and remove the covering materials.
- After that, ensure the ink cartridges are proper and have accurate ink levels.
- Check and ensure the USB cord is stable.
Epson ET-3700 Printer guidelines
The guidelines to make use of the Epson ET 3700 printer efficiently are:
- Do not place the Epson ET 3700 printer near the micro-oven or other heat-producing items.
- Make sure the printer is far from children.
- Do not keep the Epson printer in direct sunlight.
- Keep the Epson ET 3700 printer on a smooth surface.
- Always place the Epson Eco Tank printer near the electric port.
Wi-Fi setup in Epson ET-3700 printer
The instructions for Epson ET 3700 wireless setup are:
- To begin with, power up the Windows or Mac device and wifi router.
- Then, ensure the router and computer has the same wireless network.
- Take a stable USB cord and connect its one end to the Epson printer.
- Now, connect another end of the USB cord to the wall port.
- Activate the wall port and Epson ET 3700 printer.
- Move on to the computer and check its OS version.
- Search for the Epson ET 3700 driver compatible with the computer OS version.
- Download the printer driver and run it on the computer.
- Carry on with the set of instructions displayed on the screen.
- Several network setup options will appear on the screen.
- Choose the wireless mode for connecting the Epson ET 3700 printer and computer.
- Finish the Epson ET 3700 driver installation.