Skip to content
Epson ET-2760 Support
- Want all the advanced features at a single step & device? Yes, the Epson ET-2760 printer design in such a way to give the best for the users.
- It has key features like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Hence, we call it an All-in-one printer setup.
- Want to produce a large number of printing needs. You can adapt the Epson ET-2760 printer that performs best on quality printings and speedy process.
- Epson ET-2760 printer works with the Precision core print head technology to enhance the printing output.
- It recommend for the small and medium sector business field.
- It support with ADF (Automatic Document feeder) with an average of 30k pages on a monthly duty cycle.
- It has Ethernet and USB cable mode connectivity. To know more details about the printer epson.com/support/et2760.
Loading papers in Epson Eco tank ET-2760 printer
- Pull to open the paper cassette that is located below the control panel and slide out the edge guides outside.
- Take the quality paper sheets and position like printable side downwards. Keep the paper sheets and adjust the edge guides.
- Try to ensure that the paper does not end outside from the cassette but rather into the edge guide.
- Firmly extend the output tray and open the paper stopper.
- Then, choose the size and type of paper to be inserted using the LCD screen. Approx. it can hold around 250 sheets in the paper tray.
- Change your paper settings using the control panel and hit the Home button to move on with the setup.
- Complete with settings and close the tray by leaving the output tray open.
Epson EcoTank ET-2760 printing is slow
- Yes, as we discussed prior- it is designed for small to medium sets of businesses or home usage. Due to heavy usage, you may sometimes end up in a slow process.
- If you are stuck with the slow printing issue on your epson.com/support/et2760 printer. You need to use the below steps .
- First, try to cancel the current printing job/command. Let the printer takes some rest.
- Once the printer reaches its normal state, try to close all the running files & documents.
- Check whether you had any file which has a high resolution for printing, which may end up in slow printing.
- Disable the Bidirectional & High-speed printing option. Which makes the print head move in both directions which can reduce the speed of the printing work.
- Open the Mac OS and proceed with System Preferences>Menu> Printers & Scanners> Options & Suppliers> Unselect the High-speed printing cartridges that cannot be recognized.
Epson ET-2760 Unboxing setup
- To begin with, remove all the excess packing wrappers and use any sharp objects to cut the top of the box to open.
- Pull the printer upward to keep it on the smooth surface or table.
- Try to remove all the foams and protective tapes from the printer’s inner components & coverings.
- Then, peel off all the plastic sheets which are wrapped on the printer.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the new packing covers and verify the colors.
- Make sure there are no blue tapes present inside or outside of the printer.
- Finally, use the Epson ET-2760 Manual and start the printer setup arrangements. For more support- epson.com/support/et2760.
Epson ET-2760 Printer guidelines
- To run your printer setup for long-span, you need to follow certain things to maintain it . Follow the below steps.
- Do let your printer be placed nearby the micro-oven or other heat-producing machines or devices which may spoil the printer accessibility.
- Then, most , try to reach away from the children.
- Don’t keep it in the direct sunlight and water practicing area to avoid dust & damage.
- Keep the printer in a comfortable spot to handle your work.
- It is highly recommended to keep the printer near the electric socket or plug points. Try to avoid extensions or surge connectivity.
- Try to use the Epson ET-2760 printer often to be in the practice of printing and to stay away from other troubleshooting issues.
Wi-Fi setup in Epson ET-2760 printer
- First, ensure the router connect to the desired network before starting the Epson ET-2760 wireless setup procedures.
- Use the Epson ET-2760 Manual and epson.com/support/et2760 to connect the power cords respective to their slots and turn ON the printer device.
- Make sure the connections done to start the wireless setup procedures with standard network support.
- Use the active computer and install the printer software by feeding the CD provided to the Epson ET-2760 printer box.
- Arrange the ink cartridges and paper sheets into the input tray to start the next step on wireless printing work.
- Or else, use the Epson Official page to download & install the Epson Eco Tank Et-2760 printer setup software on your computer.
- Complete the software setup using the on-screen and select the wireless connection to the end of the installation procedure. Finally, choose the setup printer for the first time> Next.