How to solve the connection issue with Epson XP 7100?
The Epson XP 7100 printer is an all-in-one printer that can also use wireless. To be able to use the Epson XP 7100 printer, it has to be connected to a wireless connection. It is vital for the Epson printer to have access to an active wireless connection. From time to time, the Epson printer can face issues with the wireless connection. Follow the steps below to resolve the connection issue with the Epson XP-7100 printer.
Check the wireless connection
- The printer should be connected to an active connection. If there is an issue in this area, there could be an issue with the connection.
- Check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable. The network connection should be functioning at the right speed.
- Check if the LED lights are burning, if not restart the wireless connection.
- Restart the wireless connection. Press and hold the router power button.
- Allow it to remain turned off and turn it back on after a few minutes.
- Check the speed of the wireless connection. The printer should be connected back online.
Connect the printer back to the wireless connection.
- Use the WPS method to connect the Epson XP-7100 printer back to the wireless connection.
- Move over to the wireless router and locate the WPS push button. It will be found at the rear end.
- Once the WPS push button is located on the router, proceed to locate the WPS push button on the printer.
- Choose the wireless icon on the printer and click wireless protected setup.
- Following this, choose the WPS push button on the printer. Press and hold the WPS button.
- The WPS button should be pressed and held down at the same time for the connection to be complete.
- The process will have to be repeated a few times. To ensure the connection between the Epson XP 7100 printer and the wireless connection is complete.
Other issues that could be the reason behind the connection issue with Epson XP 7100
- Ensure the printer and the router are placed close to each other.
- Check if there is any update for the Epson XP 7100 printer driver.
- Update the device that is connected to the printer as well.
As the last step, restart the printer. For this, remove the power cord from the rear of the printer. Allow it to be turned off for a few minutes and connect the printer back online. If there are further issues with the Epson XP-7100 printer, you have the option of contacting us for assistance. Get in touch with us to get an expert.