Skip to content
How to Install and Update Epson Printer Drivers on Windows 10
- Turn on the Epson printer and windows 10 to power and network connection.
- Further, go to the Official Epson website and look for windows. Epson connect printer setup utility software.
- Once the desired driver software for windows is found.
- Click on it for the downloading process.
- Now, tick/click on the checkbox to agree on the terms.
- And conditions license on downloading the Epson utility.
- Click to the Install option and followed by select your desired product using the menu bar.
- Once the Epson printer driver install and registered with the printer.
- Click the next option on the proceedings.
To Update Epson Printer driver Utility:
- First, click on the start icon on windows 10. Then, choose the Epson software option.
- Followed by the Epson software Updater option back-to-back.
- Now, the desired Epson printer driver will update to its latest version.
- Once Windows10 completes the update process.
- It shortly notifies with a pop-up message.
- Click to the pop-up message or alert to ensure the update on Epson printer drivers on your Windows 10.