How to Fix Epson Printer Offline on Windows 11?
As we know, Epson Printer Offline issues are quite common and can be basic troubleshooting steps. That can bring an immediate change in the printer’s functionality & accessibility. Make use of the Epson Official page to get more details. How to escape from the windows 11-related issues when you have configured with the Epson printer device.
- Uninstall the Epson driver which installs before staying away from printer-related issues like offline.
- Get the stable windows 11 system to the active state and type the Programs & Features
- On the Programs & Features section page, try to choose the required Epson Printer’s name from the product tab.
- once you have done the selection on the desired Epson Printer name and tap to uninstall option. Then, connect through the Devices & Printers > printer name and right-click to it.
- Choose the delete or remove option.
- Operate using the Desktop Run command and type printui.exe and give ok.
- Use the Drivers tab and wait for the desired Epson Printer driver to remove it.
- Then, try to proceed with the option Apply>OK.
- Further, attempt to restart the entire printer and system for better access.
- Otherwise, make use of the EPSON Official page to download the desired Windows 11 suitable driver.
- To escape from the offline issues, try to update the Firmware software using the EPSON Official or support page.
- Ensure that all the required software is installed up-to-date and try to change the settings provided below.
- Move on with the options like start menu> Devices & Printers> right-click to the printer’s name.
- Connect through the printing preferences option > make some changes using the settings.
- Use the Devices & Printers option to know the printer status whether it is under offline or online mode.
- If you find the Epson printer is offline, try to enable the online mode to get back the printer to work with active mode while printing.
Still, if you couldn’t resolve the issues, you can Call Our Technical Team for instant support & guidance.