How to Download & Install Epson ET 2760 driver on Windows & MAC?
- Start the initial setup procedures and provide a stable network and power connection.
- Go to the Epson Official website and search for Epson utility driver software for windows.
- Click on the Epson connect printer setup Utility software for your compatible Windows computer.
- Further, select the download button on the Driver download page to start the Epson connect printer setup.
- Connect the printer, wireless router, and compatible windows to a similar network connection.
- After completing the Epson connect printer setup Utility software downloading process, follow the given steps.
- To the next page, select the checkbox to Agree on the End-User License Agreement. Then, continue with the next option.
- Further, choose the install option. After the installation process, click on the next.
- Pick up the printer product using the select your product option. Then, click on the next.
- Now, register your printer series by selecting the Printer Registration option on the same page.
- Finish the Epson driver setup by selecting the Agree option and followed by next.
- Wait for the printer recognition message. Now, the Epson pop-up message will display, stating Register a Printer to Epson Connect.
- To check the printer registration on windows: On your windows, select the devices followed by the printers and scanners option. Check for your Epson printer series on the connected list.
- Once the printer is connected to Windows using the Driver download and installation method. Start the printing work.
On your Mac system, download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility software for Mac.
- Then, follow the same setup procedure of Windows.
- If an Apple device prompts for security User ID and password, enter them to the specific field.
- Alternatively, use the Apple software updater to download the printer driver, use the Apple menu, and followed by system preferences option.
- Click on the printers and scanners option and click on the plus button to add the printer to it.
- Now, select the printer model using the list and click on it.
- Use the drop-down menu to pick the desired printer driver from it.
- Click on add option to the printer driver name.
- Finally, the printer driver will automatically be downloaded and installed. It will shortly notify you once the Epson ET- 2760 driver is done on Mac.