How to connect Epson XP-2105 to Laptop
Steps to unbox your Epson XP 2105 printer:
- Remove the protective tapes to open the printer box.
- Take out the Epson XP 2105 printer and the printer accessories.
- Uncover the packing materials from the printer and the XP 2105 printer parts.
- Now, check no protective materials are surrounding the scanner glass.
- Also, check if your control panel is free from the packing materials.
Steps to connect the power cord and turn on your XP 2105 printer:
- Take a power cable and uncover the power cable first.
- Now, connect one end of the power cable to the rear of the XP 2105 printer.
- Affix the other end of the power cable to the wall outlet present near the printer.
- Check if you have located your Epson XP 2105 printer on the flat surface.
- Now, turn on the power supply and wait for the Epson ET printer to activate.
Steps to complete the display settings and stuff cartridges and printing sheets:
- Once the printer turns on for the first time, it shows a display setting prompt.
- Complete all the display settings of your need and go to the cartridge access area.
- Insert genuine cartridges and open the input paper tray.
- Clean the paper tray and stuff Epson recommended printing sheets into it.
- Take a sample print-out to ensure Epson XP 2105 Setup.
Steps to download and install the latest printer driver:
Go to a web browser and search for a manufacturer’s website.
- Locate your printer model and hit on it to get the driver suggestions.
- Pick an Epson xp 2105 driver of your choice and tap on the download button.
- Wait for the driver to download and tap on the driver file twice.
- The PC screen will show you a driver installation wizard.
- Continue with the driver installation steps and pick a connectivity mode.
Steps to connect your Epson XP 2105 to your Laptop:
- Download and install the Epson XP 2105 Driver on your Computer from.
- Choose either a USB cable connection or a wireless connection.
- If USB connection, get a USB cable and connect it to your printer and PC.
- Wait for some time and check if your printer and PC are ready to print.
- Else, go to the control panel of your Epson printer and tap on the home icon.
- Choose wireless settings from the settings menu to open the setup wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup steps and enter the network name of your router.
- Give the network password on the following prompt and wait for some time.
- The Epson XP 2105 printer will connect to Wi-Fi and continue printing online.