How do I connect my Epson XP 6100 printer to wifi?
Switch the Epson printer by turning it OFF and wait for 10 to 20 seconds. Disconnect the power line from your printer. Then, switch OFF your computer system. Attach the printer power cable to the printer and turn the printer back on. Unplug the power supply from your wireless router.
Reset the printer settings. Check the internet connection and run a speed test. Then send or receive faxes
- Start the router. It should have a high-speed network.
- Make sure it is nearer to the printer to approach the internet.
- Switch on the Epson
- Pull the input tray to place new printing sheets. Press the home button.
- Use the buttons on the printer to access the control panel. Click the Wi-Fi direct.
- Wi-Fi direct information will appear on the printer display. Note down the credentials.
- Turn ON the system > go to settings > click Wi-Fi settings. Now select the Epson printer.
- Enter the password and click the OK button to connect the Epson printer.
- Install the Epson print from the app store. Access the Epson print.
- Click the plus icon to search for the Epson printer.
- Now print or scan any document from the computer using the Epson print.
- The connection for the Epson printer is successful.
- Access the browser. Visit the Epson website and download the software update utility combo to solve this problem.
- Now try to connect the printer with the wireless network using the network settings
- Reset and reinstall the Epson printer on the computer.
- Click the start button and R button to open the Run box. Go to control panel > printers and scanners.
- Press the Epson printer to link the printer and press properties > ports.
- Check whether acceptable ports are connected to the printer using the screen.
- Finally, clear the cache and continue the printer setup.