Epson Pro ET-5850
The Epson Pro ET-5850 printer offers immediate Cartridge-Free Printing. Easy-to-fill ink tanks provide high-quality prints. The ET-5850 printer can house up to 500-sheet. The printer comes with a 4.3″ touchscreen through which you can easily connect the device to the printer and take printouts. It supports voice-based printing. In rare cases, you may face errors like printer driver unavailable. It may be due to various reasons. Use the instructions given below to resolve the errors.
How to Fix an Epson Pro ET-5850 Printer Driver is Unavailable Error?
This problem occurs if the Epson ET-5850 driver or the device OS is not updated. Sometimes it may be due to a faulty or incompatible printer driver. Check the compatibility of the printer driver with the OS before installing it. Use the troubleshooting fixes given below to complete the setup.
- Turn on the PS and the printer, and link them to the same router.
- Select the start button > press the update option.
- The computer OS will analyze the driver for any update.
- If the problem persists, uninstall the driver and restart the computer.
- Reinstall the Epson driver from the website.
- Restart the computer
- Now press the Start icon
- After this select the printers and scanners icon.
- Now a drop-down list of available printers will be presented.
- Choose the Epson ET-5850 printer from the list.
- Click the add icon to add the printer
- Choose any document from the system and run a test print.
- If the problem persists, press the Start option
- Search for Troubleshooting menu
- Now click the Troubleshooter option
- Select the Hardware & Sound option
- Now choose the Epson Printer.
- Follow the on page guidelines and complete the process.
- Finally, restart the Epson printer setup and start printing.