How to fix the Epson ET-2850 printer, not printing issues?
- Open the windows settings to run the Printer Assistant windows. Inspect the ink levels by tapping on the Estimation Levels column.
- Eradicate all the active connecting power cables from their respective socket & power ports.
- Use Premium quality ink cartridges to launch the proper ink cartridge installation.
- To avoid such issues as ink smudge or fade lines. Make use of the recommended ink cartridges from the printer website.
- In the next step, use the Maintenance tab and gently remove the print head to reinstall it properly.
- You need to connect via windows settings like EPSON Printer Assistant windows> Maintain your Epson Printer.
- Next, connect through the Device services option to clear & clean cartridges.
- You need to restart the entire Epson ET-2850 printer by removing minor bugs.
- Continue with the Utility tab to choose the printer’s Options & Supplies window.
- Move on with the options like Open Printer Utility > Clean Print heads > Clean. Later, continue with the given on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
- You have to use the restart option on your Epson ET-2850 printer.
- Operate using the Printers & Scanners windows > Options & Supplies option> Supply levels tabs.
- Unplug all the power cables from their respective electric socket. Securely, turn ON the device and let it idle for a few seconds.
- Now, try to do the print work using the print option. Wait for the printer to react with its function.
- Still, if you find the issues- use the uninstall option to uninstall the running Epson ET-2850 printer driver OS. From the desired system use the appropriate settings.
- Finally, use the Epson Official page and find the desired Epson ET-2850 driver software that matches the system OS.
- In the end, you have to restart the entire printer device.
It’s time to Call Our Technical Team for instant solutions & support on fixing the Epson ET-2850 printer, not printing issues.