Where Do I Find The Password For My Epson WF-7840 Printer?
Epson WF 7840 printer is one of the best options for printing high-quality documents. It is compatible with the wireless network setup mode. Making a connection between the Epson printer and computer wirelessly is simple. For this, you can prefer the WPS Pin method.
Don’t know what are WPS and WPS Pin? If yes, then read on.
What are WPS and WPS Pin?
WPS means Wireless Protected Setup. It is one of the safest methods to connect the computer and Epson WF 7840 printer wireless. For this, you need the WPS pin or code. The WPS pin or code will appear during the wireless network setup process.
The WPS pin or code will be clearly displayed on the Epson WF 7840 printer panel. You can find the pin using the arrow keys. Once you get the WPS pin, you can connect the WF printer to the Windows or Mac device. Now, the standard method for finding the WPS pin and connecting the printer to the device is:
Methods to find the WPS Pin
The simple steps to find the WPS Pin are:
- Power up the Epson WF 7840 printer.
- After that, access the Epson printer control panel.
- Choose the wireless mode displayed on the printer panel.
- A blue light will flash on the Epson printer.
- Now, select the displayed WPS mode to continue.
- The WPS Pin will display on the Epson printer screen.
- Move on to the computer and when the wizard pops, enter the WPS Pin.
- Proceed and finish the process.
How to Connect the Epson WF 7840 printer to the wireless router via the WPS pin?
- Access the wireless router and ensure it has no problem.
- The WPS pin will be on the wireless router’s backside.
- Note down the WPS pin properly and clearly.
- After that, access the Epson Workforce 7840 printer.
- Enter the WPS pin into the WF printer and finish the process.
I hope now you are clear with the WPS Pin and how to find it on the printer & router. However, if you have any queries on this, feel free to contact us.