Epson EcoTank-l3050 Printer
Epson et-l3050 printer supports the Eco Tank technology that comes with the Ecological tanks for filling the inks that act as ink reservoirs. Unlike normal cartridges, these reservoirs can fill the ink easily. On a single fill, the inks can last long up to 2 years. For more features and updates, choose the Epson et-l3050 driver to stay with the latest technology. Epson Eco Tank-l3050 setup allows you to connect with Air Print, Google Print, Wi-Fi, and USB port. It saves almost 80 percent of the ink.
- Epson Eco Tank-l3050 can print 4000 black pages and 6500 color.
- It can print nine pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages in color.
- Maximum printing resolution is up to 5760*1440 dpi in B/w and color.
- Epson et-l3050 driver comes with the ink equivalent to 20 traditional ink cartridges, can hold the ink for 2 years.
- Epson Eco Tank-l3050 can print in plain paper, Envelopes, bond paper, matte paper, glossy paper, and A4 sheets.
- Scanning optical resolution is 1200*2400 dpi.
- A refillable reservoir is available to fill the ink bottles on your EcoTank printers.
- It saves up to 80% of ink with an affordable replacement cost.
- Epson Eco Tank-l3050 can connect with both Windows and Apple MAC OS.
- This printer supports connectivity with all OS Versions.
- Epson Eco Tank-l3050 supports PC-free printing with a built-in memory card slot.
- It can print with Android Smartphones, iPad, iPhones, iPods, and tablets.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 for Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 for Windows
The Printer drivers need to be updated frequently to contain new packages and software that helps the printer works even more effectively with all the new features. Download the Epson Eco Tank-l3050 driver from the official www.epson-print.us. The Epson et-l3050 driver Software is available for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. To download the Drivers click the Download button underneath.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 for Mac
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer is a multi-function printer that needs user manuals and instructions to guide them to scan & print effectively. The instruction CD/DVD comes with your printer for initial installation. To update it again, you can download user manuals to understand the user guidelines and setting up the printer. Download the User manual for Epson Eco Tank-l3050 here.
Epson EcoTank - l3050 First Time Printer Setup
Unboxing the printer needs fragile handling, especially the Eco tank printers. The Printer comes with ink tanks which are not like the sealed traditional cartridges. The Ecological ink filling tanks are so sensitive on Epson et-l3050 driver. Which may leak and spoil your surface if their caps are opened.
Epson Eco Tank- l3050 Unboxing Setup
To unbox the Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer from the packaging please follow these steps:
- Unwrap the box and take the printer and its accessories out.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Place the Epson ET l3050 printer on a flat surface.
- Ensure the Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer box contains the following accessories: Power cable, Eco Tank 4 ink bottles(Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black), Instruction Manual CD/DVD for the Epson ET l3050 setup.
- Carefully remove the ink tanks from the cover and check the color and quality.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Printer Guidelines
Every printer differs in its features and specification. Follow the instructions in the user manual carefully to use the Epson ET-l3050 printer effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure that the ET- l3050 printer is near the power supply.
- Place the printer near the wall or on a firm table.
- Do not place the Eco Tank l3050 printer near the opened window.
- Do not place the printer near the kitchen or the micro oven.
- Make sure it is free from dust, heat, and away from water.
- Do not leave the Epson ET-l3050 idle without using it for many days.
Epson EcoTank - l3050 Printer Driver Setup
After detaching your Epson et-l3050 driver from the packaging materials, now it’s time for you to set up the printer. Users who are new to setting a printer should follow these instructions carefully,
- Make sure the printer is near to the power supply.
- Plugin the power cord to the rear side of the printer and press the power button
- Open the ink tanks which are on the backside of the printer.
- Remove the tank stopper to fill the ink inside.
- Please remember to protect your surface from ink spilling.
- Carefully pour the ink into the corresponding ink tanks.
- Replace the stoppers once filled.
- Switch on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions which prompt.
- Press and hold the Ok button for 3 seconds.
- It takes almost 20 minutes to charge the ink.
- Once the screen prompts with the message “ink is charged”; it will ask you to select your preferred language.
- Choose the language, date, time, and country using the arrow keys available.
- Click the ok button and the printer will load the information for loading paper.
- Pull the paper input tray up and place the paper for printing.
- Your printing is now ready to print.
Epson EcoTank - l3050 Printer Installation
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Installation For Windows
The installation software for the Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer model will be available at www.epson-print.us. You can download it directly and install it or use our site to download the drivers and software and install them. The official site always provides you the option to download them according to the Windows 32 or 64 bit. Download the Epson et-l3050 driver compatible with your windows configuration and OS.
Auto-update option is available in windows, you can turn in ON and change your windows settings for downloading the updated drivers and software automatically. When manually installing a printer driver from the CD/DVD, make sure you are downloading the suitable version and drivers for your windows and Epson Eco Tank-l3050 setup model. Follow these steps to install the drivers and software on your Windows easily,
- Step 1: When you choose to download the latest updated drivers and software, go to Epson’s official website and select the suitable file according to the OS.
- Step 2: Note that the downloaded file will always be a Zip file; you have to extract files to install it in your windows system.
- Step 3: Sign in with the administrator’s username and password to download the files.
- Step 4: Go to Start menu-Windows specific drivers- Maintenance tab; there will be three tabs namely, Drivers, Utilities, and Firmware.
- Step 5: Click on the Epson et-l3050 driver tab to download it.
- Step 6: The downloaded file will be shown in the Download folder or, you can change the path where the files have to be stored.
- Step 7: Click the .exe file to install the drivers and software on your Windows PC.
- Step 8: Go to the Device Manager Menu.
- Step 9: A list of hardware categories will be displayed there.
- Step 10: Now move to the Epson et-l3050 driver tab, click update printer driver for Epson Eco Tank-l3050.
- Step 11: The installation process begins; wait for the process to complete.
- Step 12: Once the drivers and software installation process is done, your system asks you to restart the windows.
- Step 13: Restart your device and check whether your system is updated with the new updated software or not, if not update it again properly.
- Step 14: Ensure the Auto-update is always on.
- Step 15: To change the settings in your windows, go to Settings- PC settings-Update and recovery windows update.
- Step 16: Choose the option Install updates automatically so that your windows will update automatically when connected with the network.
Once the drivers and software are successfully installed your Eco Tank-l3050 model will be ready to print the files and documents both in color and B/W. The Ecological ink tanks in this printer model are good in printing and save your ink up to 80 percent. It is a recyclable product.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Installation for Mac
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer’s driver software can be download for Mac OS helps you to install the new version. Choose the drivers carefully according to the OS configuration and your Eco Tank printer model. Updating the drivers and software will allow your MAC device to adapt to the new features.
The latest software updates will be available on the official website download the drivers for Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer model from Apple’s Software Update or use the CD which is provided with your printer. Follow these steps to easily install the printer drivers on your Mac device.
- Step 1: Insert the installation CD/DVD for installing the drivers and software for your Mac device.
- Step 2: Download the drivers and go to the download folder.
- Step 3: Click the dmg format file to create a disk image on the MAC desktop.
- Step 4: Open the disk image and click the installer icon.
- Step 5: Begin installation and follow the instructions that pop up on your Mac device.
- Step 6: A prompt wizard shows you a set of languages that are used by your Macintosh or the printer model Eco Tank-l3050.
- Step 7: Select your preferred language and go to the printer driver folder, use the admin username & password to install the drivers.
- Step 7: Select your preferred language and go to the printer driver folder.
- Step 8: Click the install option and enter all the details and proceed.
- Step 9: The installation wizard with the Terms and conditions will appear on your screen.
- Step 10: Read them carefully and select the checkbox “I agree to the agreement” and click Ok.
- Step11: Once the installation process completes, restart your device.
- Step12: Go to Applications, Utilities, printer options.
- Step13: Select your Eco Tank model and click the Printer setup utility folder.
- Step14: Change the printer’s settings and start printing.
Epson et-l3050 driver is now installed successfully on your Mac device. You can now try printing your documents, file, texts and even photos with minimal ink usage. The ink reservoirs are used to fill the ink tanks when they need to be filled.
Epson ET-l3050 printer setup utility
Epson ET l3050 Scan Utility
- First, complete the required arrangements for the Epson printer setup.
- Connect the desired printer, compatible device, and wireless router to the same network connection. Try to access with reliable signal strength.
- Further, reach the Epson support page and search for the printer scan utility software.
- If it is an all-in-one printer setup, well and good. Proceed further.
- On the Epson support page, select the download option and follow the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the scan utility software for the Epson ET l3050 setup.
- Alternatively, select the Utility tab in the printer software window and select the required utility among Print, Scan, and Copy. Here, select the Scan utility option.
- Now, utilize the scan utility feature on Epson ET l3050 printer.
Epson ET l3050 Fax Utility
- Connect the Epson printer, compatible device, and router under the same network access.
- Complete the printer setup using a USB cord or Wireless connection type.
- Go to the Official Epson page using the Epson support and select the Printer fax utility software regarding the printer series.
- Once the printer fax utility software is downloaded to your connected compatible device, follow the given instructions to install it.
- On the other hand, use the driver and utilities combo package option to obtain a fax utility.
- Now, on the compatible device, click on the utility tab using the printer software window.
- Select the desired feature from the utilities like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Here, you need to select Fax utility.
- Finally, start the fax feature on your required document or photos using Epson ET l3050 printer.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Services
Epson ET-l3050 WPS Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature used for Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer model to connect with the network without the wireless routes and the access points. You can set up this WPS option from the Wi-Fi setup wizard and connect to the device network easily. Now, print a sample print to confirm Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Wireless Setup.
Epson ET-l3050 Wi-Fi Direct
Epson et-l3050 driver supports the Wi-Fi direct mode setup to connect with your mobiles, smartphones, tablets, or PCs without any routers and access points. Wi-Fi Direct is usually a peer-to-peer connection which can be Epson setup easily; click Home screen-Apps- Settings- Wi-Fi Direct connection.
Epson ET-l3050 Scan to Cloud
Your Epson model Eco Tank-l3050 uses a feature “Scan to the cloud” that allows you to scan a document or file and uploads it to the cloud account. The Cloud acts as an online storage device to save your file and can be used from it. You can activate this option from your Google cloud settings and take prints from your Cloud-enabled printer.
Epson ET-l3050 Google Cloud Print
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer model supports AirPrint which enables mobile printing. Using this Air Print option you can connect the iPod, iPad, or iPhone with the network and can print easily from anywhere. No need to install drivers and software you can print directly. ET-l3050 printer also supports the Google Cloud Print feature.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting steps for the problems that arise Epson Eco Tank-l3050 printer is discussed briefly here. We have provided the troubleshooting for some of the commonly found issues in Epson Eco Tank-l3050 setup. If you also face the same issue, use the instructions provided below. Troubleshooting the problems helps you to fix them and handle if it returns in future.
Eco Tank-l3050 Print Quality Problems
The quality of the printouts tends to lose at some time after using the printer for days. The Print quality problems can be resolved by following the experts’ advice and understanding the exact feature of the Eco Tank printer and handle it with care.
- Step 1: There are some common printer problems like horizontal banding, vertical misalignment or banding, slanted printouts, and incorrect/missing colors. You can resolve them and print them with high quality. Follow these steps carefully,
- Step 2: Check for any clogs in the nozzles and clean them.
- Step 3: Reset the customized settings, go to the control panelàselect your printer ET-l3050 àselect the software Main menuàquality typeà Text & Image.
- Step 4: Under the advanced dialog box, unselect the High-Speed check box.
- Step 5: If there is an issue with the colors, choose your Eco Tank model and go to an advanced dialog box.
- Step 6: A Select application then adjusts the color settings, if colors are still incorrect or missing, replace the Eco ink tanks.
Epson Eco Tank-l3050 Blurry or Smeared Printout
If you feel that your Eco Tank-l3050 printer prints blurry or smeared printouts, try these solutions:
- Step 1: To avoid smeared printouts, use neat and clean paper without any crashes.
- Step 2: Do not print on the curled, old, damp papers.
- Step 3: Make sure you use the correct paper as there in the paper configuration
- Step 4: Turn off the high-speed print settings in your Eco Tank- l3050 printer model.
- Step 5: Allow the ink to set on the glossy papers, do not touch or wipe the printed paper.
- Step 6: Smudging appears on the printouts which are printed on both sides.
- Step 7: Lower the copy density settings on the control panel.
- Step 8: Check for the clogs in the printer nozzle and clean them.
- Step 9: Clean the input and output tray.
- Step 10: Make sure your paper is dry, free from dust and faced up correctly for printing.
Eco Tank-l3050 Power Ink Flushing
This feature Power Ink Flushing in the Eco Tank-l3050 printer model allows you to flush the ink tubes. Before starting the Power Ink Flushing utility check whether the transportation lock on the ink tank unit is in unlock state. If not set the ink tanks to unlock position first then start the process.
- Step: 1 First, make sure there are no errors and warnings in the control panel of the Eco Tank-l3050 printer model.
- Step: 2 For Windows: Use the following steps to use the Power Ink Flushing process, Go to the windows taskbar, Right-click the printer icon, select Printer Settings, Maintenance.
- Step: 3 For Mac OS: Go to Apple menu/Dock, Select System Preferences, select Print & Fax, or Print & Scan.
- Step: 4 Select Epson et-l3050 driver, Select Options & Supplies, Select Utility, and open Printer Utility, Power Ink Flushing.
- Step: 5 Now carefully follow the on-screen instructions to flush the ink tubes.
- Step: 6 When you finish flushing the ink tubes, run a nozzle check to check the print quality. If necessary clean the print head.
Eco Tank Refilling Ink to the Eco Tanks
If your printer prints blank pages or prints nothing, the main reason behind this issue might be ink drying or ink tanks may be empty. The EcoTank ink can be refilled easily to avoid this hindrance and continue printing as usual. In order to refill ink into the ink tanks please follow the following steps,
- Step 1: The ink tanks are located at the back side of the printer, check them first.
- Step 2: If ink gets dried up or there is no ink in the Eco tank then refill the ink according to the color specifications mentioned there.
- Step 3: Remember to protect the surface and your hands from ink spilling.
- Step 4: Open the ink tanks and remove the tank stopper carefully.
- Step 5: Take any one of the ink tanks and carefully pour the ink from the reservoirs to the ink tanks from Epson Eco Tank-l3050 setup.
- Step 6: Replace the stoppers once you have filled the ink.
- Step 7: Wait for the ink to charge to the printer, it will take about 20 minutes to charge the ink.
- Step 8: Once your printer is ready, check how the Eco Tank-l3050 model prints now both in color and B/W.
How to reset Epson ET l3050?
- Step 1 : Initially, disconnect the USB cords which are connected to the printer.
- Step 2: Later, plug in the Epson printer to the wall outlet connection.
- Step 3: Look for the reset button on the Epson printer. It is located on the right side of the Ethernet port.
- Step 4: Switch on the printer, simultaneously holding the reset button on the Epson ET l3050.
- Step 5: Wait for few seconds till you notify with the pop-up message stating the printer is resetting.
- Step 6: Now, the Epson printer is ready to use. The printer resetting process is completed.
- Step 7: Restart the printer, connect to the compatible device, and start printing using Epson ET-l3050.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.