Epson EcoTank-4850 Printer
The Epson ET- 4850 all-in-one printer is compact for official work. It allows scanning, faxing, printing, and copying efficiently. The Epson printer setup and installation process is easy for Windows and Mac devices. The Epson ET 4850 printer allows a wired or wireless connection to produce quality printouts.
- Unbox the printer carefully and discard all unwanted protective wrappers.
- Connect the printer to a power supply socket with the help of a power cord.
- Use genuine quality paper for the Epson ET-4850.
- Finally, fill the ink tanks with the colored ink.
- Choose either wired or wireless connection for the Epson ET-4850 printers preferably.
- With the help of the USB power cable, you can allow a wired connection.
- Key in Wi-Fi credentials for the wireless connection.
- A network connection is made quick and easy with the Epson ET 4850.
- The Epson ET 4850 printer allows multiple usage options.
- The Epson ET all-in-one printer enhances the printer quality.
- The setup and installation process is simple and quick.
- The Epson support page helps resolve any troubleshooting errors that may occur.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 for Driver Download
Epson ET-4850 driver download for Windows
The Epson ET- 4850 printer allows access to advanced features after the driver download and installation. There are two ways to install the printer driver on the Epson ET- 4850 printer, with the help of a CD/DVD or by visiting the Epson official website and choosing a suitable driver download. It is mandatory to update the driver often to access the latest update features. By following on-screen instructions, you can install the driver in no time on the Windows device.
Epson ET-4850 driver download for Mac
The Epson ET printer allows an easy connection to the Mac device. By visiting the Epson support page, you can easily download the drivers for the Epson ET-4850. Key in the relevant printer model and choose a compatible driver from the list of drivers available. Ensure to select a stable network connection for the download and installation. Once the driver download is complete, run the file on the device. Follow on-screen procedures to complete the process.
Epson EcoTank - 4850 First Time Printer Setup
The first time Epson ET-4850 initial set up needs to be done accurately to avoid any issues with the printer in the long run. Listed below are the steps that will set up and install the Epson ET- 4850.
Epson Eco Tank- 4850 Unboxing Setup
- Start by unboxing the printer and choosing a suitable location for the Epson ET-4850 printer.
- Discard all protective wrappers around the printer and get the printer out.
- Align the size and use genuine quality paper for the printer.
- Fill the ink tanks with the relevant ink cartridges.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 Printer Guidelines
- Ensure to place the printer near a power supply outlet.
- Make sure that the device and the printer are kept close to each other for better connection.
- Keep the Epson ET printer out of the reach of children to avoid any hardware damage.
Epson EcoTank - 4850 Printer Driver Setup
- Complete the physical setup and start with the driver download for the Epson ET 4850 printer.
- By visiting the Epson official website, key in the printer model.
- Choose a compatible driver download for the Epson ET-4850 and wait for the download to complete.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- After the installation, choose a network connection (USB or wireless).
Epson EcoTank - 4850 Printer Installation
After the completion of the physical setup for the Epson ET-4850, it is mandatory to download and install the printer driver. There are two ways to install a driver on the device. With the help of a CD/DVD or by visiting the Epson support page. Listed below are steps to manually download and install the driver on the Epson ET-4850 printer device.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 Installation For Windows
- Ensure to choose a compatible browser and stable network connection for the download and installation of the driver.
- Visit the Epson official website and key in the printer model.
- From the available list, choose a suitable driver download.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After the download is complete, locate the file from the download bar and install it.
- Follow on-screen instructions for the installation process.
- Finally, choose a network connection for the device.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 Installation for Mac
- Power up the device and open a safe browser.
- Choose a stable network connection for the driver download process.
- Enter the printer model Epson ET-4850 and the operating system.
- From the list of drivers, choose a compatible driver download.
- Once the driver download is complete, locate the file from the download toolbar.
- Run the file and install the driver download on the Epson ET-4800 printer.
- Choose a wireless network connection and complete the process.
Epson ET-4850 printer setup utility
Epson ET 4850 Scan Utility
- After the physical setup is complete, download the Scan utility driver.
- Ensure that the printer and driver are on the same network connection.
- Make sure to choose a stable network connection.
- Visit the Epson Website and key in printer details.
- Choose a driver that states Scan Utility Software or choose Utilities Combo Package for the all-in-one printer.
- After the download process, run the software and complete the installation.
Epson ET 4850 Fax Utility
- The Epson ET printer and device need to be on the same network connection.
- Both devices need to be made accessible to send or receive the fax.
- Enter printer details and the operating system; choose a Fax utility from the driver.
- Ensure to download the driver and install it.
- From the tab, Choose Fax. It will allow you to fax the desired documents.
- The Epson ET 4850 allows you to send and receive fax within seconds.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 Services
Epson ET-4850 WPS Setup
For wireless setup ensure to have Wi-Fi credentials available. While making a connection to the wireless option make sure to enter the SSID name and password to connect. One of the two options can be used. Either through USB or the Wi-Fi option.
Epson ET-4850 Wi-Fi Direct
The Epson ET 4850 printer allows connection with devices like smartphones, PCs, laptops, and tabs. With the help of the device’s setting app, choose Wi-Fi direct, and enter details to establish a connection. The Wi-Fi direct option allows a quick and easy connection.
Epson ET-4850 Scan to Cloud
The Epson ET printer’s special feature allows you to directly send files to the desired cloud account. By entering details of the cloud, it automatically updates. This feature removes the need of copying files on the device and then mail them.
Epson ET-4850 Google Cloud Print
The air print feature allows connection to smartphones such as iPhone, iPad, etc. to print directly to the printer nearby. This feature saves a lot of time and removes the need to follow long procedures. With the help of google print, you can print directly from your smart device.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 Troubleshooting
The Epson ET printer comes with tips and solutions that can help rectify any printer issues. It is however common for printer errors to occur, by following the steps below you can rectify the error hassle-free.
Eco Tank-4850 Print Quality Problems
- The print Quality problem causes a disturbance in the clarity of the printouts.
- The appearance of horizontal and vertical lines may indicate nozzle or printer head issues.
- Ensure to keep the nozzle away from dust and align the printer head correctly.
- Make sure to check the settings on the control panel to make changes to the quality of the prints.
- Check the status of the ink and make necessary adjustments.
Epson Eco Tank-4850 Blurry or Smeared Printout
- Ensure to use only genuine quality of paper for the Epson ET printer.
- This error may occur if the paper used is blurry or smeared.
- Make sure that the paper tray is clean to avoid any imprints on the printout copies.
- Avoid touching the printouts immediately after it’s complete, allow them a few minutes to dry out.
- Avoid using damp paper for the printing process.
Eco Tank-4850 Power Ink Flushing
- Before you proceed with the ink flushing process, ensure that there are no ongoing tasks on the display of the printer.
- Start by opening printer settings and right-click on the printer icon and then the printer settings. Now select windows device.
- The same procedure can be followed for Mac as well.
- Complete the process by following on-screen instructions.
- Ensure to clear the nozzles of any blockage and make sure that the printer has completed the maintenance procedures.
How to reset the Epson ET 4850 printer
- Power up the printer and ensure that there is no ongoing activity on the Epson ET 4850 printer.
- Find the reset on the rear end of the printer, near the Ethernet socket.
- Continue by pressing the reset button and the power button simultaneously.
- Allow access when you see a pop-up on the screen.
- After doing so, the printer will now reset.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.