Epson EcoTank-2800 Wireless
How to Connect Epson ET-2800 Printer to WiFi?
Setting up a wireless network on the Epson ET 2800 printer is a simple process. For this, you need certain things. It includes a stable printer, computer, and Wi-Fi network. Here on this page, you will get to know how to connect the printer wirelessly to Windows and Mac devices. Along with this, also get to know how to troubleshoot Epson ET 2800 wireless setup problems.
Epson ET-2800 Wireless Setup
Here are the instructions for Epson ET 2800 wireless setup on Mac and Windows devices:
Epson ET-2800 Wireless Setup for Windows
The procedure for setting up Windows device Wi-Fi network on the Epson ET 2800 printer is:
- Power up the Windows computer and ensure to have no issue.
- After that, make sure that the Windows computer has secure Wi-Fi.
- Click on the shown button- Start and select –control panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers section to continue.
- Go for the shown option- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Now, several printer names will appear on the wizard.
- Choose Epson ET 2800 printer and click it on two times.
- Finish the process and go to your Epson printer.
- Access the Epson printer panel and choose the Setup menu.
- Go for the network setup menu and choose- wireless settings.
- Select your preferred Wi-Fi from the multiple networks shown on the printer.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and enter the Wi-Fi passcode when the screen asks.
- Continue and finish Epson ET 2800 wireless setup.
- Finally, to ensure proper wireless setup, print a file.
Epson ET-2800 Wireless Setup for Mac
- The basic instructions for adding Mac device Wi-Fi network on Epson ET 2800 printer are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and confirm to have no problem.
- After that, check and confirm that the Mac device has secure Wi-Fi.
- Download the installation file of the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Open the Epson connect printer setup utility installation file.
- The installation process begins on the computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen software setup procedure.
- Finish the installation process of Epson connects printer setup utility.
- Then, select the Printer Registration option and continue with the wizard steps.
- A dialogue box with “register a printer to Epson connect” will appear.
- Choose your Epson printer name and proceed.
- After that, select the OK button to proceed with the process.
- Finish Epson ET 2800 wireless setup process on Mac computer.
- Access the document you need to take print of.
- Lastly, get the print of the document.
Epson ET-2800 Wi-Fi Troubleshooting
Setting up a wireless network on Epson ET 2800 printer is easily possible. However, sometimes you might face problems with the ET 2800 Wi-Fi setup. Considering this, here we are explaining how to solve certain Wi-Fi setup processes.
Epson ET-2800 Wireless not working
If the wireless network is not working on the Epson ET 2800 printer, use the steps below and fix it.
- To begin with, make sure that the Epson ET 2800 printer is ON.
- After that, check and confirm that the printer is properly connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Activate the computer, which is in connection with the ET 2800 printer.
- Download Epson ET 2800 printer software setup file on the computer.
- Run the Epson ET printer software setup file on the device.
- Carry on with the instructions given on the computer screen.
- Install the software on the computer.
- Finally, take a print of the document as a sample.
If you have any doubt about this, feel free to call our tech experts.
Epson ET-2800 Wi-Fi setup failed
The procedure to fix the Wi-Fi setup failed problem with Epson ET 2800 printer is:
- Check the wireless router and ensure to have no problem with it.
- After that, check the ET printer and make sure it has no problem.
- Keep your wireless router near to the Epson ET 2800 printer.
- Check and confirm that the SSID and its security code are accurate.
- Now, activate the wireless router.
- After that, activate the Epson ET 2800 printer.
- Wait for two minutes and begin with the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Finish Epson ET 2800 Wi-Fi setup.
- Finally, take a sample document to confirm accurate Wi-Fi setup.
Contact our tech support team if you need more detailed info on it.
Epson ET-2800 Won’t connect to the new router
The simple steps for connecting the Epson ET 2800 printer to the router are:
- To begin with, power up the Epson ET 2800 printer.
- After that, activate the wireless router.
- Now, place the Epson ET 2800 printer near the wireless router.
- Access the Epson printer settings section.
- Check the printer settings and make sure everything is correct.
- Access the wireless router and press its WPS button & hold on.
- Then, press the WPS button of the printer for 3 seconds.
- Now, the Wi-Fi connection light in the printer flashes.
If the Epson ET 2800 printer is still not connecting to the Wi-Fi router, call us.