Epson et-2800 Driver – epson.com/support/et2800
Epson ET 2800 driver plays a vital role in the functioning of the Epson ET printer. Installing a compatible printer driver, you can make use of all the print features of the ET 2800 printer. Downloading and installing Epson ET 2800 driver is a simple process. The driver installation is possible on Windows and Mac computers.
Here you will get complete information about the Epson ET 2800 driver setup.
Epson et-2800 driver – windows 10
Download and install Epson ET 2800 driver on Windows 10 device with the below steps:
- Move on to the Windows 10 computer and switch ON it.
- Ensure that the Windows 10 device has an updated version of the OS.
- Check and confirm that the Windows 10 computer has proper Wi-Fi.
- Find Epson ET 2800 driver installation file suitable for the Windows 10 OS.
- Save the installation file of the Epson ET 2800 driver on the device.
- Open the ET printer driver installation file on the Windows 10 computer.
- The Epson printer driver setup begins on the computer.
- Continue with the driver installation process shown on the wizard.
- Complete Epson ET 2800 driver setup.
- Now, open a document on the Windows 10 device and select – File.
- Click on the option- Print and make essential changes in the Print settings.
- Finally, select the Print option.
Epson et-2800 driver – Mac
Download Epson ET 2800 driver and install it on the Mac device using the steps below:
- Power up the Mac computer and confirm to have no issue.
- Make sure that the Mac OS version is of the updated version.
- Then, check and confirm that the Mac device has stable Wi-Fi.
- Search for the compatible Epson ET 2800 driver.
- Once you get the Epson printer driver, download the setup file on the Mac OS.
- Access the Epson printer driver setup file on the Mac device.
- Double-click on the printer driver setup file.
- The Epson ET 2800 driver installation process initiates.
- Move on with the procedure shown on the wizard.
- Finish the Epson ET 2800 driver installation.
- Access a document on the Mac computer and choose the File menu.
- Select the Print option and change the print settings as per the requirements.
- Go for the shown button- Print to print the document.
Epson et-2800 scanner driver
Epson ET 2800 Scanner Driver update is a simple process. The standard procedure to update the scanner driver on the computer is:
- Access the desired computer and activate it.
- Check and confirm that the computer is faultless.
- Choose the Start button on the computer and click- Epson Software.
- Then, choose the Epson Software Updater option.
- Choose your preferred Epson product from the list of options.
- Now, select the displayed option- Firmware Updater.
- Select the option- Install item.
- Continue with the wizard instructions.
- Now, you will see the Epson Firmware Updater wizard.
- Click on the Start option and wait for the Firmware to update.
- Select the Finish option and wait for the process to complete.
- Now, choose the OK option and close the utility window.
Set up the Epson ET 2800 Scan Driver on Windows 10 with the following steps:
- Firstly, turn ON the Windows 10 computer.
- If the product is an Epson printer along with a scanner, continue to the next step.
- Move on to the download button and select- Drivers and Utilities combo package.
- Set up the Epson scan driver software on the computer as per the wizard steps.
- Now, if you have a scanner without a printer, go to the next step.
- Click on the option- Download and select the Drivers button.
- After that, select- Scanner Driver and Epson Scan Utility.
- Install the Scan Driver software on Windows 10 device with the wizard steps.
Epson et-2800 connect printer setup utility
The general steps for installing Epson et 2800 connect printer setup utility is:
- Initially, power up the computer.
- Ensure that the computer has no problem.
- Download the setup file of the Epson connect printer setup utility on the computer.
- Choose the setup file on the computer and double-click on it.
- The utility setup process begins on the computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen utility setup procedure.
- Complete the utility installation process.
- Open the utility and choose your printer name.
- Continue to choose the “Printer Registration” option.
- Move on with the wizard instructions.
- A screen with “Register a printer to Epson connect” will be on the device.
- Select the OK option and finish the process.
Epson et-2800 Scan utility
Epson ET 2800 Scan Utility allows you to manage all the features of Epson product. The scan utility is a cross-platform interface between multiple products and applications. With this utility, scanning the images in black and white, grayscale, & color and delivering high-quality outcomes become easy.
Epson et-2800 print utility
The fax utility of the Epson ET 2800 printer is freeware fax sender software. With this software, the Epson printer will be able to send a fax from the printing program on the device (Windows). It supports faxing 100 pages at a time including the cover sheet. Moreover, it allows you to send all sorts of documents.
Epson et-2800 fax utility
Epson ET 2800 print utility makes the printing process easier. The print utility software allows the users to check the current status of the Epson printer. It helps you do the essential maintenance through the Epson printer screen. With the print head alignment utility, the print quality will improve to a great extent.
Epson et-2800 copy utility
The copy utility of the Epson ET 2800 printer allows using scanner and printer together. It supports printing scanned images. The utility allows configuring several things. It includes color & monochrome copying, enlarged & reduced copying, etc. Additionally, it enables coloring multiple paged, photographs, film strips, and much more.
Epson et-2800 event manager utility
Epson ET 2800 event manager utility is the best software that you need to set up on the computer. The software helps you use all the Epson printer features. It supports several Epson scanners and uses Scan to PC, Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, etc.
The standard steps to install Epson ET 2800 event manager utility on the computer are:
- To start with, remove the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Download the setup file of Epson Event Manager Software on the computer.
- Open the folder where the Epson software is.
- Run the Epson Event Manager Software setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the setup instructions displayed on the wizard.
- Finish the setup process of Epson ET 2800 Event Manager Utility.