Epson EcoTank-2760 Printer
Epson EcoTank ET-2760 printer supports the Eco Tank technology that comes with the Ecological tanks for filling the inks and acts as ink reservoirs. Unlike the traditional cartridges, these reservoirs will fill the ink quickly. At a single fill, the inks can long last up to 2 years. For more features and updates, choose Epson ET-2760 driver to stay with the latest technology. Epson EcoTank-2760 printer will connect with AirPrint, Google Print, Wi-Fi, and the USB port. As a result, it saves almost 80 per cent of the ink.
- Epson EcoTank-2760 can print 4000 black pages and 6500 color
- It can print nine pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages in color.
- Maximum printing resolution is up to 5760*1440 dpi in B/w and color.
- Epson ET-2760 driver comes with the ink equivalent to 20 traditional ink cartridges, can hold the ink for 2years.
- Epson EcoTank-2760 can print in plain paper, envelopes, bond paper, matte paper, glossy paper, and A4 sheets.
- Scanning optical resolution is 1200*2400 dpi.
- A refillable reservoir is available to fill the ink bottles on your Eco Tank printers.
- It saves up to 80% of ink with a replacement cost.
- Epson ET-2760 can connect with both Windows and Apple MAC OS.
- It supports connectivity with AirPrint, ePrint, and Morphia.
- Epson Eco Tank-2760 supports PC-free printing with a built-in memory card slot.
- It can print with Android Smartphones, iPad, iPhones, iPods, and tablets.
Epson ET-2760 Driver Download
Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Driver – Windows
The Printer drivers need to be updated frequently because they contain some packages and software that help you to work with your printer even more effectively with all the new features. The Epson ET-2760 driver can be easily downloaded from the epson.com/support/et2760. The Epson ET-2760 driver Software is available for Windows Operating Systems. To download the suitable driver for the device OS, call us!
Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Driver – Mac
Epson ET-2760 printer is a multi-function printer that needs user manuals and instructions to guide them to scan & print effectively. The instruction CD/DVD comes with your printer for initial installation. Updating the driver helps you to use new features and overcome the issues in the previous version. The Epson ET-2760 driver software is available for MAC OS from epson.com/support/et2760 website. To download and install the compatible driver for device OS, call us!
Epson EcoTank - 2760 First Time Printer Setup
Unboxing the printer needs fragile handling especially the Eco tank printers because they come with the ink tanks which are not like the sealed traditional cartridges. These Ecological ink filling tanks are so sensitive on epson et-2760 driver. Which may leak and spoil your surface if their caps are opened.
Epson Eco Tank- 2760 Unboxing Setup
To unbox the Epson Eco Tank-2760 printer from the packaging, please follow these steps:
- Uncover the box and take the printer & its accessories out.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Keep the Epson ET 2760 printer on a flat surface.
- Ensure the Epson Eco Tank-2760 printer box contains the following accessories: Power cable, Eco Tank 4 ink bottles(Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black), Instruction Manual CD/DVD for the Epson ET 2760 setup.
- Carefully remove the ink tanks from the cover and check the color and quality.
Epson Eco Tank-2760 Printer Guidelines
Every printer varies in its features and specification. Follow the guidelines in the user manual carefully to use the Epson ET-2760 printer effectively & efficiently.
- Check that the ET-2760 printer is near the power supply.
- Place the printer near the wall or on a firm table.
- Do not place the Eco Tank 2760 printer near the opened window.
- Do not place the printer near the kitchen or the micro oven.
- Ensure it is free from dust, heat, and away from water.
- Do not leave the Epson ET-2760 idle without using it for many days.
Epson ET-2760 Driver Setup
After detaching your Epson et 2760 driver from the packaging materials, now it’s time for you to set up the printer. Users who are new to setting a printer, follow these instructions carefully:
- Place the printer near to the power supply.
- Plugin the power cord to the rear side of the printer and press the power button.
- Open the ink tanks which are on the backside of the et-2760 printer.
- Remove the tank stopper to fill the ink inside.
- Please remember to protect your surface from ink spilling.
- Carefully pour the ink into the corresponding ink tanks.
- Replace the stoppers once filled.
- Switch on the printer and follow the instructions showing on wizard screen.
- Press and hold the Ok button for 3 seconds.
- It takes almost 20 minutes to charge the ink.
- Once the screen prompts with the message “ink is charged”; it will ask you to select your preferred language.
- Choose the language, date, time, and country using the arrow keys available.
- Click the ok button and the printer will load the information for loading paper.
- Pull the paper input tray up and place the sheets for printing.
- Your printing is now ready to print.
Epson EcoTank - 2760 Printer Installation
Epson ET-2760 Installation For Windows
The installation software for the Epson EcoTank-2760 printer model will be available for all Windows OS versions. You can download and install it directly from the official Epson site. The official site always provides you with the option to download them according to your Windows 32 or 64 bit. Download the Epson ET-2760 driver compatible with your windows configuration and OS.
The auto-update option is available in windows; you can turn in ON and change your windows settings to download the updated drivers and software automatically. When manually installing a printer driver from the CD/DVD, ensure you download the suitable version and drivers for your windows and Epson EcoTank ET-2760 setup model. Follow these steps to install the drivers and software on your Windows easily.
- When you choose to download the latest updated drivers and software, go to Epson’s official website and select the suitable file according to your OS.
- Note that your downloaded file will always be a Zip file. Extract the files to install them on your windows device.
- You have to sign in with the administrator’s username and password to download the files.
- Go to Start menu -> Windows specific drivers -> Maintenance tab. There are three tabs Drivers, Utilities, and Firmware.
- Click on the Epson ET-2760 driver tab to download it.
- The downloaded software will save in the Download folder. You can also change the path where the files have to be stored.
- Click the .exe file to install the drivers and software on your Windows PC.
- Go to the Device Manager Menu.
- A list of hardware categories will show on the screen.
- Now move to the Epson et-2760 driver tab, click update printer driver for Epson Eco Tank-2760.
- The installation process begins; wait for the process to complete.
- Once the drivers and software installation completes, your system asks you to restart the windows.
- Restart your device and check your system is updated with the new software or not. If not, update it again.
- Ensure the Auto-update is always on.
- To change the settings in your windows, go to Settings- PC settings-Update and recovery windows update.
- Choose the option Install updates automatically so that your windows are updated when connected with the network.
After installing the Epson ET-2760 driver, your Eco Tank-2760 will be ready to print the files and documents in color and B/W. The Ecological ink tanks in this printer model are good in printing and save your ink up to 80 percent. In addition, it is a recyclable product.
Epson Eco Tank-2760 Installation for Mac
Epson EcoTank-2760 printer driver can be downloaded for Mac OS, which helps you install the new version. Choose the drivers carefully according to your OS configuration and your Eco Tank printer model. Updating the drivers and software will allow your MAC device to adapt to the new features.
The latest software updates will be available on www.epson.com/support/et2760. First, download the driver for the Epson EcoTank ET-2760 printer model for Apple’s Software Update (or) use the CD provided with your printer. Then, follow these steps to install the printer driver on your Mac device.
- Insert the installation CD/DVD for installing the drivers and software for your Mac device.
- Download the Epson ET-2760 driver and go to the download folder.
- Click the dmg format file to create a disk image on the MAC desktop.
- Open the disk image and click the installer icon.
- Begin installation and follow the instructions that pop up on your Mac device.
- A prompt wizard shows you a set of languages used by Macintosh or the printer model Eco Tank-2760.
- Select your preferred language and go to the printer driver folder; enter the admin username & password to install the drivers.
- Select your preferred language and go to the printer driver folder.
- Click the install option and enter all the details and proceed.
- The installation wizard with the Terms and conditions will appear on your screen.
- Read them carefully and select the checkbox “I agree to the agreement,” and click Ok.
- Once the installation process completes, restart your device.
- Go to Applications, Utilities, and printer options.
- Select your Eco Tank model and click the Printer setup utility
- Change the printer’s settings and start printing.
Epson ET-2760 driver is now installed successfully on your Mac device. You can now try printing your documents, file, texts, and even photos with minimal ink usage. The ink reservoirs are used to fill the ink tanks when they need to be filled.
Epson ET-2760 printer setup utility
Epson ET 2760 Scan Utility
- First, complete the required arrangements for the Epson printer setup.
- Connect the desired printer, compatible device, and wireless router to the same network connection. Try to access with reliable signal strength.
- Further, reach the Epson support page and search for the printer scan utility software.
- If it is an all-in-one printer setup, well and good. Proceed further.
- On the Epson support page, select the download option and follow the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the scan utility software for the Epson ET 2760 setup.
- Alternatively, select the Utility tab in the printer software window and select the required utility among Print, Scan, and Copy. Here, select the Scan utility option.
- Now, utilize the scan utility feature on Epson ET 2760 printer.
Epson ET 2760 Fax Utility
- Connect the Epson printer, compatible device, and router under the same network access.
- Complete the printer setup using a USB cord or Wireless connection type.
- Go to the Official Epson page using the Epson support and select the Printer fax utility software regarding the printer series.
- Once the printer fax utility software is downloaded to your connected compatible device, follow the given instructions to install it.
- On the other hand, use the driver and utilities combo package option to obtain a fax utility.
- Now, on the compatible device, click on the utility tab using the printer software window.
- Select the desired feature from the utilities like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Here, you need to select Fax utility.
- Finally, start the fax feature on your required document or photos using Epson ET 2760 printer.
Epson Eco Tank-2760 Services
Epson ET-2760 WPS Setup
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature is used in Epson Eco Tank-2760 printer model to connect with the network. It helps to connect without the wireless routers and the access points. You can set up this WPS option from the Wi-Fi setup wizard and connect to the network easily to complete the Epson ET 2760 Wireless setup process.
Epson ET-2760 Wi-Fi Direct
Epson et-2760 driver supports the Wi-Fi direct mode setup to connect with your mobiles, smartphones, tablets, or PCs without any routers and access points. Wi-Fi Direct is usually a peer-to-peer connection which can be Epson setup easily; click Home screen-Apps- Settings- Wi-Fi Direct connection.
Epson ET-2760 Scan to Cloud
Your Epson Eco Tank-2760 uses a feature “Scan to the cloud” that allows you to scan a document or file and uploads it to the cloud account. The Cloud acts as an online storage device to save your file and can be used from it. You can activate this option from your Google cloud settings and take prints from your Cloud-enabled printer.
Epson ET-2760 Google Cloud Print
Epson Eco Tank-2760 printer model supports AirPrint which enables mobile printing. Using this Air Print feature, you can connect the iPod, iPad, or iPhone with the network and can print easily from anywhere. No need to install drivers and software, you can print directly. Epson ET 2760 printer also supports the Google Cloud Print feature.
Epson EcoTank-2760 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the problems that arise in the Epson Eco Tank-2760 printer is discussed briefly here. We have provided the troubleshooting for some of the commonly found issues in Epson Eco Tank-2760 setup. If you also face the same problem, use the instructions provided below that helps you to fix them and handle them.
EcoTank-2760 Print Quality Problems
The quality of the printouts tends to lose at some time after using the printer for days. The Print quality problems can be solved by following our experts’ advice. The technical assistance team understands the features of the Eco Tank printer and handles it with care.
- The common printer problems like horizontal banding, vertical misalignment or banding, slanted printouts, and incorrect/missing colors.
- You can resolve them and print them with high quality. Follow these steps carefully,
Check for any clogs in the nozzles and clean them.
- Reset the customized settings, go to the control panel.
- Select your printer ET-2760 and select the software Main menu, quality type, text & Image.
- Under the advanced dialog box, unselect the High-Speed check box.
- If there is an issue with the colors, choose your Eco Tank model and go to an advanced dialog box.
- A Select application then adjusts the color settings, if colors are still incorrect or missing, replace the Eco ink tanks.
Epson EcoTank-2760 Blurry or Smeared Printout
If you feel that your EcoTank-2760 printer prints blurry or smeared printouts, try these solutions:
- To avoid smeared printouts, use neat and clean paper without any crashes.
- Do not print on the curled, old, damp papers.
- Make sure you use the correct paper as there in the paper configuration
- Turn off the high-speed print settings in your Eco Tank-2760 printer model.
- Allow the ink to set on the glossy papers, do not touch or wipe the printed paper.
- Smudging appears on the printouts on both sides.
- Decrease the copy density settings on the control panel.
- Check for the clogs in the printer nozzle and clean them.
- Clean the input and output tray.
- Make sure your paper is dry, free from dust, and faced up correctly for printing.
EcoTank-2760 Power Ink Flushing
This feature, Power Ink Flushing in the EcoTank-2760 printer model, allows you to flush the ink tubes. Before starting the Power Ink Flushing utility, check whether the transportation lock on the ink tank unit is in unlock state. If not, set the ink tanks to unlock position first and then start the process.
- Step: 1 First, make sure there are no errors and warnings in the control panel of the Eco Tank-2760 printer model.
- Step: 2 For Windows: Use the following steps to use the Power Ink Flushing process, Go to the windows taskbar, Right-click the printer icon, select Printer Settings, Maintenance
- Step: 3 For Mac OS: Go to Apple menu/Dock, Select System Preferences, select Print & Fax or Print & Scan.
- Step: 4 Select Epson ET-2760 driver, Select Options & Supplies, Select Utility and open Printer Utility, Power Ink Flushing.
- Step: 5 Now, carefully follow the on-screen instructions to flush the ink tubes.
- Step: 6 When flushing the ink tubes, run a nozzle check to check the print quality. If necessary, clean the print head.
EcoTank Refilling Ink to the Eco Tanks
If your printer prints blank pages or prints nothing, the main reason behind this issue might be ink drying or ink tanks may be empty. The EcoTank ink can be refilled easily to avoid this hindrance and continue printing as usual. To refill ink into the ink tanks, please follow the following steps,
- Step 1: The ink tanks are located at the backside of the printer; check them first.
- Step 2: If ink gets dried up or there is no ink in the EcoTank, refill the ink according to the color specifications mentioned there.
- Step 3: Remember to protect the surface and your hands from ink spilling.
- Step 4: Open the ink tanks and remove the tank stopper carefully.
- Step 5: Take any of the ink tanks and carefully pour the ink from the reservoirs to the ink tanks from Epson EcoTank-2760 setup.
- Step 6: Replace the stoppers once you have filled the ink.
- Step 7: Wait for the ink to charge to the printer; it will take about 20 minutes to charge the ink.
- Step 8: Check how the Eco Tank-2760 model prints both color and B/W once your printer is ready.
How to reset Epson ET 2760?
- Step 1 : Initially, disconnect the USB cords which are connected to the printer.
- Step 2: Later, plug in the Epson printer to the wall outlet connection.
- Step 3: Look for the reset button on the Epson printer. It is located on the right side of the Ethernet port.
- Step 4: Switch on the printer, simultaneously holding the reset button on the Epson ET 2760.
- Step 5: Wait for few seconds till you notify with the pop-up message stating the printer is resetting.
- Step 6: Now, the Epson printer is ready to use. The printer resetting process is completed.
- Step 7: Restart the printer, connect to the compatible device, and start printing using Epson ET-2760.
Note: If the printer prints blank pages, then follow the Epson ET-2760 Troubleshooting steps.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.