Epson EcoTank-2710 Printer
The Epson ET- 2710 printer setup allows you to connect to Air print, Google print, Wi-Fi, and USB port. With a scanning optical resolution of 1200*2400 dpi. The Epson ET-2710 allows connection to both Windows and Mac devices also allowing you to print with Android Smartphones, iPad, iPhones, iPods, and tablets. The Epson Eco Tank printer saves up to 80% of ink with an affordable replacement cost.
- Choose a suitable location to place your printer.
- Ensure a stable wireless network connection.
- Download the printer driver and install it on the device.
- Choose a convenient wireless connection to connect the printer.
- Ensure that the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- Click on the print option and print with the help of the supporting device.
- It is mandatory to have the updated version of the Epson ET 2710 printer driver.
- By stopping all ongoing tasks you can check the printer status.
- Download Epson printer user manual for step-by-step assistance.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 for Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank-2710 for Windows
Visit the Epson ET 2710 official driver download page, to complete the driver download process for the Epson ET 2710 for windows. Choose a stable and strong network connection to download the driver. Key in the printer model in the available space on the screen and choose the suitable driver to download. Once the driver download is complete, run the file on the device. If you need more assistance in detail for the driver download on a Windows device, download the user manual available and follow the instructions given.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 for Mac
Visit driver-epson.com/Epson-expression-home-et-2710-driver/ and choose a suitable driver from the driver download lists available for the Mac OS. Key in the printer model in the available space on the screen and click on the driver download file. Once the driver download is complete, follow the instruction on the screen and complete the procedures. If you face any difficulty with the Epson Eco Tank -2710, then download the user manual available for the Epson Eco Tank -2710 and follow step-by-step procedures and complete the download.
Epson EcoTank - 2710 First Time Printer Setup
Unboxing the printer needs fragile handling, especially the Eco tank printers. The Printer comes with ink tanks which are not like the sealed traditional cartridges. The Ecological ink filling tanks are so sensitive on Epson et-2710 driver. Which may leak and spoil your surface if their caps are opened.
Epson Eco Tank- 2710 Unboxing Setup
Follow the instruction given below to help with the first-time printer setup for the Epson ET- 2710 printer.
- Find scissors or a sharp object to cut the tape around the printer box.
- Now open the box gently without causing any damage to the printer inside.
- By discarding all the protective wrappers around the printer box, get the printer out.
- Choose a suitable location to place the printer, preferably a flat surface.
- Ensure that the printer has the following accessories, power cable, Eco tank 4 ink bottles, Instruction manual CD/DVD for the product set up.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 Printer Guidelines
- Start by choosing a safe place for the Epson Eco Tank- 2710 printer, preferably a flat surface.
- Ensure to place the printer close to a power supply outlet connection.
- Keep the printer away from dust and direct exposure to sunlight.
- Ensure to access the printer often enough to avoid printer issues.
- Keep printers out of the reach of children to avoid any hardware damage.
Epson EcoTank - 2710 Printer Driver Setup
- Start by picking a strong and stable network connection for the printer driver setup.
- Now power on the Epson ET -2710 and the Windows Mac device.
- Visit www.epson.com/support/et2701 to help complete the driver download.
- Key in the printer model in the available space on the screen and choose a suitable driver download.
- In the download folder, you can find the Epson printer driver folder.
Epson EcoTank - 2710 Printer Installation
By downloading the printer driver you can access the updated version and special features on the Epson ET 2710 printer. By following the steps below you can install the driver on the Epson Eco Tank – 2710 printer.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 Installation For Windows
- Visit www.epson.com/support/et2710 to help download the driver for the Epson ET -2710.
- Choose a stable network to connect to continue with the download.
- Entre in the printer model in the space given on the screen and choose a suitable printer driver for the device.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the procedure.
- After the completion of the download, run the software on the device.
- Choose a network type and tap on Epson ET driver files.
- By your driver installation will be complete, assign a printing task and confirm.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 Installation for Mac
- Visit www.Epson.cm/support/et2710 driver download for the Epson ET-2701.
- Start by choosing a stable network connection and an accurate OS for the Mac.
- Pick a suitable driver type for the device and complete the download.
- By following on-screen procedures complete the download.
- Once you reach the network setup option, choose a wireless network.
- The Mac system requires user credentials.
- You can now print documents and photos with the help of a USB, Wi-Fi, or SD card.
Epson ET-2710 printer setup utility
Epson ET 2710 Scan Utility
- After the physical setup is complete for the Epson ET- 2701.
- The printer and the device both need to be connected to the same network connection.
- Make sure to connect to a strong network connection.
- Now download the printer scan utility software on the device.
- On the printer, select the driver and utilities combo package and complete the process
- Continue by clicking on the utility tab and choosing a preferable option.
- Now you will be able to scan documents using the scan utility.
Epson ET 2710 Fax Utility
- The Epson ET- 2710 printer and device need the same network connection as the device.
- By visiting the Epson website, select printer fax utility software.
- After the download is complete, make sure to connect the device using the software.
- On the driver select the utility tab and choose fax.
- Now you will be able to use the fax utility.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 Services
Epson ET-2710 WPS Setup
The Wi-Fi-protected setup (WPS) feature is used to help the Epson ET- 2710 printer connect to wireless networks. Set up WPS option from Wi-Fi setup wizard, connection is made simple. After you set up the WPS feature, run a quick test printout to confirm the Epson Eco Tank – 2710 Wireless Setup.
Epson ET-2710 Wi-Fi Direct
The Wi-Fi direct option allows you to connect the Epson ET 2710 printer to a computer device, smartphone, laptop, and even a tab. By enabling Wi-Fi to direct on the settings option of the device you can connect Wi-Fi directly to the Epson ET – 2710 printer.
Epson ET-2710 Scan to Cloud
With the Scan to cloud option, you can access files remotely, the Epson ET -2710 printer allows scanning documents directly to the cloud. This feature allows the scanning process to be done quickly and easily.
Epson ET-2710 Google Cloud Print
The Air option allows connection to the iPod, iPad, or iPhone with the Air Print option and a strong and stable network connection. The Epson ET – 2710 supports the Air Print which enables printing from anywhere, office or home. There is no need to install drivers or software.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 Troubleshooting
Below are some precautions to take if you face troubleshooting problems. Follow the instruction below and read through the steps to help rectify the error.
Eco Tank-2710 Print Quality Problems
- Ensure to check paper quality and size at all times to avoid print quality problems.
- Make sure to check if there are any clogs in the nozzles and clean them.
- If dark lines tend to appear on the screen, check the printer nozzle and make sure to keep it clean at all times.
- If vertical lines tend to appear on the printouts, check the printer head and align it correctly.
- If there is less ink in the ink tank quality of the prints tends to be affected, always ink status and refill when necessary.
Epson Eco Tank-2710 Blurry or Smeared Printout
- Make certain to use quality paper for the Epson ET printer.
- Change high-speed printer settings, this tends to affect the prints.
- Ensure to wait a few minutes after the completion of the print for it to dry.
- Clean the paper tray often, keeping it free from dust or any stains that may affect the paper quality.
- Ensure to keep the paper faced correctly for better printing.
Eco Tank-2710 Power Ink Flushing
- Ensure that there are no error warnings in the control panel.
- Follow the steps below to use the power ink flush process. For windows, go to the Windows taskbar, right-click on the printer icon, and select printer settings, continue by clicking on the maintenance option.
- For Mac OS, Visit the apple menu/doc, select system preferences, select print& fax, or print& scan.
- Select Epson ET- 2710 driver, select options& supplies, and select utility and open printer utility, power ink flushing.
- Now follow on-screen instructions to flush the ink tubes.
Eco Tank Refilling Ink to the Eco Tanks
- Ensure to check the status of the ink tanks.
- If you come to cross the ink tanks having no ink in them, then refill the tanks with appropriate ink and a relevant color.
- Make sure to refill the ink tanks carefully and avoid spilling ink on the printer’s surface.
- Place back the stopper once the ink has been filled.
- Wait until the process is complete, the process normally takes about 20 mins.
How to reset Epson ET 2710?
- Disconnect USB cords connected to the printer.
- Give it a minute and plug in the Epson printer to the power socket close to the printer.
- Find the restart button on the Epson printer, on the right corner of the Ethernet port.
- Power up the printer, pressing the reset button.
- Notice a pop-up notification stating that the printer is resetting.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.