Epson EcoTank-2700 Printer
The Epson Eco Tank -2700 setup allows connection with air print, google print, Wi-Fi, and USB port. The Epson ET 2700 permits 4000 black pages and 6500 color page printouts, with a maximum printing resolution up to 5760*1440dpi in black and white and in color. The scanning optical resolution leads up to 1200*2400dpi. It saves up to 80% of ink with its meagre replacement cost. The Epson ET supports connectivity with both windows and Mac OS. Its unique features allow it to print with android smartphones, iPad, iPhones, iPods, and tablets.
- Start by choosing a suitable location to unbox the printer.
- Once the physical setup is complete, continue with the driver download and install it on the device.
- Connect the Epson ET printer to the Mac/Windows device.
- The Epson ET- 2700 printer allows connection with a USB cable, wireless connection, and smartphone.
- The printer allows a hassle-free setup.
- For USB connection, follow connectivity instructions during installation and user credentials on the control panel bar for Wi-Fi use.
- The Epson ET 2700 allows print, scan, and copy options.
- The connection can be made either through windows or Mac.
- The Epson ET- 2700 printer has a memory card slot in it.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 for Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank-2700 for Windows
The Epson ET- 2700 printer requires a driver to access updated and advanced version features on the printer. The driver download is a quick and easy process. By visiting the official Epson website on the Windows device, choose a stable network connection to complete the download, enter the printer model in the space given on-screen and choose a suitable driver download for the windows device once the driver download is complete. Run and install it on the device. For further instructions with the driver installation for windows, download the user manual available for Epson ET- 2700.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 for Mac
Start by visiting driver-epson.com/Epson-expression-home-et-2700-driver/ to help download the driver for the Epson ET 2700 printer on the Mac OS. Enter the printer model in the space on-screen and choose a suitable driver download file for the Mac device. Once the download is complete, follow on-screen instructions to complete the process. If you find it challenging to download and install the driver on the Mac device, download the user manual and read through the instruction for a quick and easy driver download for the Epson ET 2700 printer for the Mac device.
Epson EcoTank - 2700 First Time Printer Setup
Unboxing the printer needs fragile handling, especially the Eco tank printers because they come with ink tanks that are not like the sealed traditional cartridges. These Ecological ink filling tanks are so sensitive on Epson et-2700 driver. Which may leak and spoil your surface if their caps are opened.
Epson Eco Tank- 2700 Unboxing Setup
- Choose a suitable location to unbox the printer, preferably a flat surface.
- Use a sharp object to cut through the tape around the box.
- By discarding protective wrappers, get the printer out.
- Place the printer nearby a wall power supply outlet.
- Check for the following in your printer package box, accessories, power cable, Eco tank four bottles, instruction manual CD/ DVD for the product setup.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 Printer Guidelines
- Always choose a safe and convenient place for the Epson Eco Tank -2700 printer.
- The printer needs to have a power supply outlet to help connect.
- Make sure the printer is protected from dust and sunlight.
- Use the printer often enough to avoid any errors in the long run.
- Keep printers out of the reach of children to avoid any hardware damage.
Epson EcoTank - 2700 Printer Driver Setup
- Start by choosing a stable network connection for the printer driver download.
- Now turn on the Epson ET -2700 printer and the device.
- Continue by visiting www.epson.com/support/et2700 to help choose a driver download.
- Choose a suitable driver download available. Wait for the completion of the download.
- Now find the downloaded Epson printer driver in the download folder.
Epson EcoTank - 2700 Printer Installation
By downloading the Epson Printer driver for the device, you can access special features and updates. The installation is simple, follow the step-by-step procedures below to help install the printer driver on the device.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 Installation For Windows
- Begin to visit www.epson.com/support/et2700 to complete the driver download for the Epson ET 2700 printer.
- Now key in the printer model and choose an available and suitable driver for the device.
- Ensure to use a stable and robust network connection to complete the download.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the procedure by giving access and permission to necessary information.
- Once the download is complete, run the download on the software device.
- By choosing a network type, click on Epson driver files.
- Assign a printing task to confirm driver installation on the Epson ET- 2700 printer.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 Installation for Mac
- Visit www.epson.com/support/et2700 to help with the driver download.
- Choosing a stable network and an accurate OS is vital for Mac.
- Start by finding a suitable driver type for the device and downloading it.
- Once the download is complete, follow on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
- Choose a wireless network on the setup option.
- Mac system asks for administrator credentials; key them in.
- Connect to USB, Wi-Fi, or SD card to help print documents and photos.
Epson ET-2700 printer setup utility
Epson ET 2700 Scan Utility
- After the physical setup is complete for the Epson ET – 2700 printer.
- Make the sure connection for the printer and device are of the same network.
- A stable network is mandatory for the Epson ET- 2700 printer at all times.
- Start to download the printer scan utility software on the device.
- Select driver and utilities combo package and complete the installation process.
- Select the utility tab and choose the preferable option.
- Now you will be able to scan documents using the scan utility.
Epson ET 2700 Fax Utility
- The Epson ET- 2700 printer needs the same network connection as the device.
- Go to the Epson website and select printer fax utility software.
- After the download is complete, connect the device using the software.
- On the driver, select the utility tab and choose fax.
- Now you will be able to use the fax utility.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 Services
Epson ET-2700 WPS Setup
The Epson ET-2700 printer comes with the WPS option, connecting the printer to a network. The WPS system allows an easy Epson ET-2700 wireless setup to connect the printer to a network. Connection on the Epson ET- 2700 printer to any network can be made using WPS Pin or the WPS button.
Epson ET-2700 Wi-Fi Direct
With the help of Wi-Fi direct, you can connect the Epson ET -2700 printer. With Wi-Fi direct network, you can connect to a computer device, smartphone, laptop, and even tab. Find the setting option on the device and enable Wi-Fi direct option.
Epson ET-2700 Scan to Cloud
The Epson ET-2700 printer allows scanning documents directly to the cloud. Once you key in credentials, you can access files remotely. This unique feature on the Epson ET–2700 makes scanning quick and efficient.
Epson ET-2700 Google Cloud Print
The Epson ET – 2700 printer supports Air Print which enables mobile printing. With the Air Print option, you can connect to iPod, iPad, or iPhone, with a stable network. Allowing you to print from anywhere, office or home. There is no requirement to install drivers or software; you can print directly on the Epson ET -2700 printer with its Google Cloud Print feature.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 Troubleshooting
Discussed below are common problems you might face with the Epson ET -2700 printer, follow instructions to avoid and rectify the error. Read through the steps to fix the issue.
Eco Tank-2700 Print Quality Problems
- Ensure to check if there is any dust in the printer nozzle and clean it.
- Always check the size and quality of the paper and align them correctly into the paper tray.
- Dark lines tend to appear when the nozzle is filled with dust, ensure to keep it clean.
- If vertical lines appear on the printouts, check if the printer head is placed appropriately.
- Check the status of the ink often and replace ink if needed, avoid using ink that is too old.
Epson Eco Tank-2700 Blurry or Smeared Printout
- Ensure to use proper quality paper.
- Discard high-speed printer settings this reduces the quality of the print.
- Make sure to wait for a few minutes after the printout is taken, allowing it time to dry.
- Check the paper tray and keep it clean from dust and other stains.
- Ensure to use only genuine quality of the paper.
Eco Tank-2700 Power Ink Flushing
- Ensure that on the control panel there are no error warnings.
- Follow the steps to use the power ink flush process. Windows; go to the Windows taskbar, right-click on the printer icon and select printer settings, and then click on maintenance.
- For Mac OS; Visit apple menu/doc, select system preferences, select print & fax, or print& scan.
- Select Epson ET – 2700 driver, select options & supplies, select utility, and open printer utility, power ink flushing.
- Now follow on-screen instructions to flush the ink tubes.
Eco Tank Refilling Ink to the Eco Tanks
- Make sure to check the status of the ink tanks.
- If you find that the ink tanks have no ink in them, then refill the tanks with the appropriate ink and the relevant color.
- Refill the tanks carefully and avoid spilling ink on the printer surface area.
- Replace the stopper once the ink has been filled into the tank.
- The process normally takes 20 mins for the ink to charge, wait until it’s done.
How to reset Epson ET 2700?
- Start by disconnecting USB cords connected to the printer.
- Wait for a minute and plug in the Epson printer to a power supply outlet close to the printer.
- Look for the restart button on the Epson printer, on the right corner of the Ethernet port.
- Switch on the printer, pressing the reset button on the printer.
- Wait for a pop-up notification stating that the printer is resetting.
- Once the printer resets, connect it to a compatible device and start printing using the Epson ET – 2700.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.