Epson EcoTank-2600 Printer
The Epson Eco Tank -2600 connects effortlessly with both Windows and Mac OS, its features include a refillable reservoir that allows you to fill ink bottles and saves up to 80% of ink with a very low replacement cost. The printer supports PC- free printing with a built-in memory card slot, with a scanning optical resolution of up to 1200x2400dpi. The Epson Eco Tank -2600 allows you to connect with Air print, Google print, Wi-Fi and also using the USB port.
- Start by finding a suitable surface to unbox the printer.
- Ensure to have a stable wireless network.
- Continue by downloading the printer driver, installing it on the device.
- Choose a wireless connection to connect the printer.
- The printer and the PC need the same wireless network to connect to.
- Click on the print option and print with the help of the windows/Mac device.
- Ensure to have the updated version of the Epson ET 2600 printer driver.
- Stop all ongoing tasks to check the printer status.
- Visit Epson.co.in/support/printer for further assistance.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 for Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank-2600 for Windows
By visiting the Epson ET 2600 official driver download page, you will be able to download the suitable driver for windows. Choose a stable and strong network connection to continue with the download. Key in the printer model in the space given on the screen and download the driver and run it on the device. If further guidance is still needed to help with the driver installation for windows, download the user manual for Epson ET -2600.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 for Mac
Visit driver-epson.com/Epson-expression-home-et-2600-driver/ to download driver for Epson ET- 2600 on Mac device. Enter your printer model in the space given on-screen and choose a suitable driver download file for the Mac OS. Once the download is complete, follow on-screen instructions to complete the process. If you find a hindrance with completing the procedure download the Epson ET- 2600 user manual and go through the instruction and complete the driver download for Epson ECO Tank- 2600.
Epson EcoTank - 2600 First Time Printer Setup
Unboxing the printer needs fragile handling especially the Eco tank printers because they come with the ink tanks which are not like the sealed traditional cartridges. These Ecological ink filling tanks are so sensitive on epson et-2600 driver. Which may leak and spoil your surface if their caps are opened.
Epson Eco Tank- 2600 Unboxing Setup
Read through the steps below to help set up the Epson ET -2600 printer for the first time with hassle-free instructions.
- Use a sharp object to cut off the tape around the printer box.
- Open the box gently without damaging the printer inside with the sharp object.
- Discard all protective wrappers around the printer and pull the printer out.
- Choose a convenient flat surface to unbox the printer.
- Ensure that the Epson ET- 2600 printer comes along with the following accessories, power cable, Eco tank 4 ink bottles, instruction manual CD/DVD for the product setup.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 Printer Guidelines
- Choose a safe place for the Epson Eco Tank- 2600 printer.
- It needs to be close to the power supply outlet.
- Ensure that the printer is away from dust and direct exposure to sunlight.
- The printer needs to be accessed often to avoid printer issues.
- Keep printers out of the reach of children to avoid hardware damage.
Epson EcoTank - 2600 Printer Driver Setup
- Ensure to key in the printer model and choose the suitable driver download.
- Find the downloaded Epson printer driver in the download folder.
Epson EcoTank - 2600 Printer Installation
The Epson ET-2600 printer driver gives access to updated versions and special features. The installation is made easy; by following the step-by-step procedures you can install a printer driver. Follow the steps below to help you with the driver download.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 Installation For Windows
- Visit www.epson.com/support/et2600 to download the driver for Epson ET 2600 printer.
- Key in the printer model and choose a suitable printer driver and begin to download.
- Use a stable network connection to help with the download.
- Follow instructions on the screen and complete the procedure, accept access and permission to that which is needed.
- After the download is complete, run the software on the device.
- Ensure to choose a network type and tap on Epson XP driver files.
- Once the driver installation is complete, confirm the procedure by assigning a printing task.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 Installation for Mac
- Complete the driver download by visiting www.Epson.com/support/et2600.
- Choose a stable network and an accurate OS when it comes to Mac.
- Choose a suitable driver type for the device and download it.
- Wait for the download to complete and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reach the network set up option and choose a wireless network.
- Mac system requires an administrator username and password.
- With the help of a USB, Wi-Fi, or SD card you can now print documents and photos.
Epson ET-2600 printer setup utility
Epson ET 2600 Scan Utility
- Once the physical setup is complete for the Epson ET-2600.
- Check connection, if the printer and device are connected to the same network connection.
- Ensure a strong and stable network connection.
- Now download the printer scan utility software on the device.
- On the all-in-one printer, select the driver and utilities combo package and complete the installation process.
- Continue to select the utility tab and choose the preferable option.
- Finally, you will be able to scan documents using the scan utility.
Epson ET 2600 Fax Utility
- The Epson ET 2600 printer needs to be on the same network connection as the device.
- Visit the Epson website and select the printer fax utility software.
- Once the download is complete, ensure to connect the device using the software.
- Now on the driver select the utility tab and choose fax.
- You will now be able to use the fax utility.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 Services
Epson ET-2600 WPS Setup
The Epson Eco Tank 2600 printer allows the WPS option, allowing the printer to be connected to any desired network. The connection procedure is made simple. You can connect the Epson Eco Tank- 2600 printer to any network using WPS Pin or the WPS button.
Epson ET-2600 Wi-Fi Direct
The Epson ET 2600 printer connection can be made using the Wi-Fi direct method. With the help of Wi-Fi direct, you can connect to a computer, smartphone, laptop, and even tab. Visit the settings option on the device and enable Wi-Fi direct option.
Epson ET-2600 Scan to Cloud
The Epson Eco Tank -2600 printer has a special feature to scan documents directly to the cloud. By keying in the credentials of the user, you can access files remotely. This feature on the Epson ET 2600 makes scanning more quick and easy.
Epson ET-2600 Google Cloud Print
The Epson Eco Tank-2600 Google cloud print is otherwise called Air Print. This feature allows sending prints from smart devices. The set-up is simple, just by connecting the printer to a device. This feature avoids the need of installing drivers and software, making it convenient to access.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 Troubleshooting
Just like any other printer, the Epson ET 2600 faces errors occasionally, below are some troubleshooting errors discussed with solutions. Follow the steps below to avoid and rectify printer errors.
Eco Tank-2600 Print Quality Problems
- Always ensure to check the quality and size of the paper before loading them into the paper tray.
- If you tend to discover dark lines on the printouts, check the printer nozzle and clean it from dust.
- Ensure to check and change internal settings. Visit the control panel, by selecting the printer and quality type.
- If vertical lines appear on the printouts, make sure to align the printer head appropriately.
- Check the status of ink often enough and replace it if needed.
Epson Eco Tank-2600 Blurry or Smeared Printout
- Use proper quality paper with no damage on it.
- Ensure to use only genuine paper quality to get the best results.
- Discard high-speed printer settings, this reduces the quality of the prints.
- After the printouts are complete, allow it few minutes for the ink to dry.
- Make sure the paper tray is clean avoiding any stains on the paper.
Eco Tank-2600 Power Ink Flushing
- Ensure there are no error warnings on the control panel of the Epson ET 2600 printer.
- Follow the steps to use the power ink flushing process. For Windows: Go to the windows taskbar, Right-click the printer icon, and Select printer settings, and then click on maintenance.
- For Mac OS: Go to Apple menu/ Doc, Select System Preferences, select Print& Fax, or Print & scan.
- Now select Epson ET-2600 driver, Select options & supplies, Select Utility and open printer utility, power ink flushing.
- Follow on-screen instructions to flush the ink tubes.
Eco Tank Refilling Ink to the Eco Tanks
- Start by checking the status of the ink tank.
- If the ink tanks are dried up or there is no ink in the tank, then refill it with the appropriate ink and the suitable colour.
- Carefully refill the tanks, avoid any ink to spill around the surface.
- Replace the stopper once the ink has been filled.
- Wait for the ink to charge on the printer, the process normally takes 20 mins.
How to reset Epson ET 2600?
- Disconnect the USB cords connected to the printer.
- Give a minute or so, and plug in the Epson printer to the power supply outlet connection.
- Find the restart button on the Epson printer, located on the right corner of the Ethernet port.
- Now switch on the printer, simultaneously pressing the reset button on the printer.
- Look for a notification that will pop up stating that the printer is resetting.
- Once the printer resets, connect to a compatible device, and start printing using the Epson ET- 2600.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.