Epson Xp-5200 Printer Troubleshooting
Attain top-quality print, scan, and copy with Epson XP 5200 printer. Its ISO print speed is 10.0 ppm for black and 5.0 ppm for color prints. The printer supports printing from iPhones, Android smartphones, Android tablets, and iPads.
It has a hands-free voice-activated printing feature. The printer has a resolution of a maximum of 5760 x 1440 dpi for printing. It supports Magenta, Black, Yellow, and Cyan color inks.
Though this is one of the stunning Epson printers, sometimes it shows certain problems. However, the problems can be quickly resolved.
Now, here we are mentioning the standard methods to solve some common Epson XP 5200 problems.
How to get Epson Xp-5200 Printer Back to Online?
The procedure to convert the offline Epson XP 5200 printer to online is:
- To begin with, restart your Epson XP 5200 printer.
- Access the Windows or Mac device connected to the Epson printer.
- Now, press the keys (Windows & I) keys and go to the settings section.
- Select the Device button and double-click on it.
- Choose- Printer & Scanner to move on with the wizard procedure.
- A wide array of printer names will appear on the screen.
- Right-click on your Epson printer and choose- See what’s printing.
- Untick- Stop printing & printer from any other printer.
- Then, unselect the option- See what printer is printing.
- Click on the given drop-down menu and choose- Use Printer Online.
- Make your XP printer the default option for printing.
- After that, open the document you want to print and click- File.
- Choose- Print, make essential changes in the print settings, and print.
Contact our technical team if you need any guidance on using this method.
How to reset your Epson Xp-5200 Printer?
The instructions for Epson XP 5200 printer reset are:
- To start with, activate the Epson XP 5200 printer.
- Move on to the rear end of the Epson XP printer.
- Now, press the printer reset button.
- Wait until the printer print a warning printout.
- Check and identify the problem with the Epson XP printer.
- Wait until the problem-identifying process gets over.
- Then, solve the problems as per the standard method.
- Now, wait until the ongoing process gets complete.
- After that, move on to the Epson XP 5200 printer and reboot it.
- Make a connection between the printer and Windows/Mac device.
- Then, access the page you want to print.
- Choose the shown File option and select the Print button.
- Make changes in the print settings and print the page.
If you face any problems in implementing this method, reach us.
Epson Xp-5200 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
The instructions to fix the Epson 5200 printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue are:
- Check and ensure the wireless router and printer are near each other.
- Then, make sure the Epson 5200 printer is perfect.
- Check the router and confirm it is faultless.
- After that, reboot the wifi router.
- Connect the Epson printer to the wireless router.
- Access the computer and check the installed printer driver.
- Make sure the printer driver is of an upgraded version.
- If the Epson XP 5200 driver is not of an upgraded version, then remove it.
- Search and download the updated version Epson XP 5200 driver.
- Run the updated version driver file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete the driver setup and take a print of the Wi-Fi test report.
- If any problem in the Wi-Fi test report, then fix it.
Still, if the Epson XP-5200 Wi-Fi problem exists, get in touch with our tech team.
Epson Xp-5200 Will Not Print
The set of guidelines for fixing the Epson XP 5200 printer won’t print problems are:
- Unplug the power cord from the Epson XP 5200 printer.
- Check and ensure the power cord has no issue.
- If the USB cord has any issue with the power cord, then use a new cord.
- After that, access the computer and move on to the Settings section.
- Select the Bluetooth & devices option and click- Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your preferred Epson XP printer and right-click on it.
- Select- Update driver and choose- Search automatically for drivers.
- Wait for the process to over and reboot the Windows/Mac device.
- Check the installed ink cartridges and ensure they are perfect.
- If any issue with the ink cartridges, remove them from the printer.
- Load new cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close them.
- Lastly, clear the print jobs and take a print as a test.
If the printer still fails to print, contact our customer support team.
Epson Xp-5200 Driver unavailable issue
The simple steps for resolving the Epson XP 5200 driver not available problem are:
- Move on to the Mac/Windows computer connected to the XP printer.
- Check the computer and ensure it has no faults.
- Make sure the OS is of an updated version in the computer.
- Click on the device menu and access the firmware option.
- Check and find out the faulty or outdated printer drivers.
- Select the outdated driver and remove it from the computer.
- Then, delete the Epson XP 5200 printer.
- Now, download the Epson XP 5200 driver suitable for the OS version.
- Extract the printer driver RAR file and follow the wizard instructions.
- Complete the setup process of the Epson printer driver.
- Lastly, add the preferred XP printer to the computer.
If you have any doubts about this, contact our expert team.
Epson Xp-5200 Printer Paper Jam
The standard procedure for fixing the paper jam problem of the Epson XP 5200 printer is:
- Check and ensure the Epson XP 5200 printer is faultless.
- Access the printer paper feeder tray and confirm it has no faults.
- Ensure the paper tray has no jammed papers.
- Then, make sure the sheets in the tray are perfect.
- Ensure the sheets in the paper tray are compatible with the printer.
- Place the sheets on the paper tray with the correct alignment.
- Close the paper feeder tray and clean the print heads.
- Move on to the access door and clean it properly.
- Access the computer, which is in connection with the XP printer.
- After that, open a page that you need to print.
- Print the page to ensure the Epson XP-5200 paper jam problem is fully resolved.
If the paper jam still exists in the Epson printer, contact us.