Epson Xp-5100 Printer Troubleshooting
For the instant solution on all your Epson XP-5100 printer, use the below steps to easily recover from the stated error. Connect through the given guidelines and start the troubleshooting process using the given on-screen guidelines. You can also use the Epson Official page and proceed next.
How to get Epson Xp-5100 Printer Back to Online?
- Initially, connect through the system and type Devices and Epson Printers on the search tab.
- Select the desired XP-5100 printer using the shown list and right-click it.
- Prefer the active printer status and then boot the printer freshly.
- Make sure the system has its latest software and register the printer to it.
- Attempt the sample print using the XP-5100 online mode by sorting out the Epson XP-5100 offline issue.
How to reset your Epson Xp-5100 Printer?
- Initially, turn ON the Epson XP-5100 printer and move on with the rear side.
- Attempt the Press and hold the reset button and activate the XP-5100 printer.
- Now, you will get notified with a print till you complete the reset the printer.
- Reboot the desired XP-5100 printer and the system device. Then, try to reboot the desired XP-5100 printer to the system.
- Select the document and do the trial print work using the print option to ensure the printer’s active status.
Epson Xp-5100 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Start the desired Epson XP-5100 printer to the network coverage area regarding the wireless router function.
- Inspect whether the wireless router and printer network are steady & active.
- Then, reboot the wireless router and try to link the XP-5100 printer.
- Try to get the wireless test report to initiate the wireless procedure.
- Select the required document and make a print job to ensure network stability. Finally, complete the troubleshooting process to resolve the issue-Epson XP-5100 not connecting to Wi-Fi.
Epson Xp-5100 Will Not Print
- Access the ink cartridge door and look to inspect if the ink carriage is full rather than empty status.
- Remove the empty ink cartridges and insert the Epson genuine cartridges.
- Try to take the print head nozzle of the ink cartridges and check the clogs.
- Clear the print heads and check whether the adequate compatible paper sheets.
- At last, assign the test print to ensure the Epson XP-5100 printer. finally, your Epson XP-5100 won’t be printing issue is cleared.
Epson Xp-5100 Driver unavailable issue
- Switch ON the printer and connect through the firmware section.
- Make sure it doesn’t consist of any corrupted driver file to it.
- Attempt to uninstall the corrupted driver file and utilize epson.com/support/xp5100.
- Connect through the XP printer and inspect the driver file.
- Finally, complete the Epson XP-5100 driver installation setup on the system.
Epson Xp-5100 Printer Paper Jam
- To begin with, open the paper tray and check whether it doesn’t consist of any paper jam issues.
- Ensure by taking a print head pattern test and cleaning the soft cloth & wipes to install.
- Get supported with the existing paper sheets and load Epson’s recommended quality printing sheets.
- Inspect whether the printer setup contains genuine ink cartridges and an Epson XP-5100 driver.
- Utilize the print option and assign the sample print.