Epson Xp-4155 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson XP 4155 printer delivers high-quality prints easily and quickly. However, sometimes the Epson printer might cause certain problems. In such a situation, you don’t have to take stress as you solve the problems without any hassle. Now, here we are discussing the methods to resolve certain common Epson XP 4155 printer problems.
How to get Epson Xp-4155 Printer Back to Online?
Getting back the Epson XP 4155 printer to online mode is an easy process. The standard Epson procedure for this process is:
- Power up the computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Then, choose the control panel option and go to the Devices and Printers option.
- A range of Epson printer names will appear on the device screen.
- Click on your desired Epson printer name to proceed with the process.
- Right-click on the XP printer name and click on the “Use Printer Online” option.
- After that, you have to reboot the Epson XP 4155 printer.
- Then, connect the Epson XP 4155 printer and computer wired or wirelessly.
- Finally, take an Epson printer print of any document as a sample.
Still, call our technical team if the Epson XP 4155 printer is not in online mode.
How to reset your Epson Xp-4155 Printer?
Resetting the Epson XP 4155 printer is not a difficult process. The procedure for resetting your Epson XP 4155 printer is:
- Initially, actuate the Epson XP 4155 printer and ensure it is perfect.
- Move on to the rear end of the XP 4155 printer.
- Now, select the given “Reset” option to proceed.
- Turn ON the Epson printer and wait until the Epson XP-4155 printer delivers a warning printout.
- Check the errors in the Epson printer and ensure all are fully resolved.
- After that, reboot the Epson XP 4155 printer.
- Then, open a page on the computer.
- Get the print of the page.
Call our technical team for more information on this process.
Epson Xp-4155 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
If the Epson XP 4155 printer is unable to connect to the wireless network, then use the method below and fix it.
- Firstly, ensure the Epson XP 4155 printer and Windows/Mac device are near each other.
- Then, check and make sure the wifi router has no faults.
- After that, reboot the wifi router and wait for the process to finish.
- Then, place the router and printer close to each other.
- Ensure the Epson XP 4155 driver installed on the computer is of the latest version.
- If the driver is not of the updated version, find the updated version XP 4155 driver.
- Download the updated version Epson XP 4155 driver on the device.
- Install the printer driver using the on-screen driver setup procedures.
- Lastly, take a print of the wireless test report and fix the network issue.
If you have any doubts about this method, feel free to call us.
Epson Xp-4155 Will Not Print
The simple set of instructions for solving the Epson XP 4155 printer is:
- Check the ink cartridges in the printer and ensure they have the correct ink levels.
- If the ink cartridges have improper ink levels, take out the ink cartridges.
- Now, get new and suitable ink cartridges & remove the coverings from them.
- Load the cartridges into the Epson printer cartridge slots.
- Close the cartridge slots and move on to the print head.
- Now, clear the Epson printer print head and access the printer nozzles.
- Check the printer nozzles and ensure they are faultless.
- Finally, print a test file to confirm the problem is fully fixed.
Contact us if you need any clarification on the method explained above.
Epson Xp-4155 Driver unavailable issue
The standard procedure for resolving the Epson XP 4155 driver unavailable issue is:
- Access the Windows or Mac device connected to the Epson XP 4155 printer.
- Ensure the device has the latest version Epson XP 4155 printer.
- Then, access the device menu and select the displayed option- Firmware.
- Check to identify the Epson printer driver with faults.
- If any error in the printer driver, click on it and remove it.
- Then, wait for the removal process to finish.
- After that, find and download Epson XP 4155 driver on the computer.
- Install the Epson printer driver using the on-screen instructions.
- Next, remove the Epson XP 4155 printer from the computer.
- Lastly, use the wizard steps and add the Epson printer again to the device.
For more detailed clarification, call our technical team.
Epson Xp-4155 Printer Paper Jam
The simple set of instructions for resolving the Epson XP 4155 printer paper jam issue is:
- Move on to the Epson XP 4155 printer.
- Access the printer paper tray and ensure it is free from paper clots.
- After that, access the Epson printer’s access door and clean it.
- Next, clean the Epson XP 4155 printer print head.
- Now, take a set of sheets suitable for the XP printer.
- Place the papers on the paper tray with the correct alignment.
- Close the printer paper tray and access a file you need to print.
- Lastly, begin printing using the Epson XP 4155 printer.
Contact our technical support team if you need more assistance on this.