Epson Xp-4100 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the most essential part of the printer setup & access. It is the spotlight for printer-related doubts and queries. Make use of this platform to resolve the printer features in less time for efficient access. You can use the Epson Official page to know more about the instructions and other details.
How to get Epson Xp-4100 Printer Back to Online?
- Initially, connect through the system and type Devices and Printers on the search tab.
- Then, pick the XP-4100 printer from the list and right-click it.
- Select the active printer status and try to boot the printer freshly.
- Further, look whether the system has its latest software and register the printer to it.
- Do the sample print using the XP-4100 online mode by clearing the Epson XP-4100 offline issue.
How to reset your Epson Xp-4100 Printer?
- To begin with, switch on the Epson XP-4100 printer and operate through the rear side.
- Try to Press and hold the reset button and enable the XP-4100 printer.
- You will be notified with a print warning until you reset the printer.
- Try to reboot the respective XP-4100 printer and the system device. Register the XP-4100 printer to the system.
- Do the sample print work using the print option to ensure the printer’s active status.
Epson Xp-4100 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Bring the XP-4100 printer to the network coverage area concerning the wireless router function.
- Check whether the wireless router and printer network are steady & active.
- Reboot the wireless router and link it with the XP-4100 printer.
- You need to obtain the wireless test report to make sure the wireless connection is active.
- Try to assign the print job to ensure network stability. Now, finish the issue-Epson XP-4100 not connect to Wi-Fi.
Epson Xp-4100 Will Not Print
- Open the ink cartridge door and look whether the ink carriage is full rather than empty status.
- Eradicate all the empty ink cartridges and feed the Epson genuine cartridges.
- Take the print head nozzle of the ink cartridges and look for any clogs.
- Try to clean out the print heads and look for enough paper sheets.
- Finally, access through the print work to ensure the XP-4100 printer prints. Now, the Epson XP-4100 won’t be printing issue is cleared.
Epson Xp-4100 Driver unavailable issue
- First, turn on the printer and access through the firmware section.
- Verify whether it consists of any corrupted driver file to it.
- Try to uninstall the corrupted driver file and use epson.com/support/xp4100.
- Access through the XP printer and look for the desired driver file.
- At last, complete the Epson XP-4100 driver installation setup on the system.
Epson Xp-4100 Printer Paper Jam
- Open the paper tray and look whether it contains any paper jam issues.
- Take the print head and clean it with the soft cloth and wipes to install.
- Take all the existing paper sheets and load Epson’s recommended quality printing sheets.
- Look whether the printer setup contains genuine ink cartridges and Epson XP-4100 driver.
- Connect to the print option and take the sample print.