Epson Xp-240 Printer Troubleshooting
If the Epson XP-240 printer driver is unavailable, there is a high possibility of it being damaged or crashed. So the user needs to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it to the latest version. While doing the same make sure to download a fully featured printer driver from the official website of EPSON. Make sure to check the compatibility of the printer driver with the MAC OS. The user has Epson XP-240 printer driver unavailable issues occur due to various reasons ensure to follow the steps given below to resolve the same.
How to get Epson Xp-240 Printer Back to Online?
- Reinstall the Epson XP-240 printer on the computer.
- Click the start button and R button to open the Run box. Access the control panel and choose the printers and scanners icon.
- Click the Epson printer to add the printer and press properties and choose the ports icon.
- Examine whether applicable ports are linked to the printer using the screen. Clear the cache and continue the XP 240 printer setup.
How to reset your Epson Xp-240 Printer?
- Turn on the printer and press the home icon
- Select the settings icon and press the OK button.
- Now choose to restore default settings and click OK
- Choose all settings and select yes on the confirmation page.
- Complete the process and run a test print.
Epson Xp-240 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Disconnect the Epson printer from the power outlet. Reboot the router and turn it ON.
- Now reconnect the Epson printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Set the printer as default. Make sure the printer has enough paper and ink.
- Press the start button > printers and scanners.
- Choose the printer and set it as default.
Epson Xp-240 Will Not Print
- Check the cartridges and the level of ink in them. Check its print head has any blocks.
- Remove the printing sheets from the input tray. Place brand new high-quality paper input tray.
- Uninstall the Epson driver and reinstall the latest version of the driver. Reboot the computer.
- Click the start button > press settings > printers and scanners option. Add the Epson printer.
- Ensure the Epson printer is printing. Now print any file to conduct a printing test.
Epson Xp-240 Driver unavailable issue
- Uninstall and reinstall the Epson XP 240 driver from the website.
- Restart the computer > Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Activate Start menu> Search for Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooter > Hardware & Sound > Epson Printer.
- Finally, restart the Epson XP-240 printer setup and start printing.
Epson Xp-240 Printer Paper Jam
- Press the Cancel button to stop the print job.
- Remove all the documents from the tray. Open it upwards and clean it with a cloth.
- Gently discard the jammed paper from the tray and Close it. Then lift the document cover.
- Lift the tray input tray and then remove any jammed pages.
- Restore the document to the tray. Follow the procedure to clear any error messages.