The Epson Workforce 630 printer will face issues every now and then. These are commonly occurring issues that a printer owner will have to deal with. Therefore, some basic troubleshooting steps should be known by the user to get the Epson Workforce 630 printer functioning again. To assist in this area, we have added a few simple troubleshooting measures that have to be taken to get the printer functioning.
The common issues that one might face with the Epson Workforce 630 printer are as below
- Printer not printing
- Printer indicating offline
- The printer is not available
- Printer driver unavailable
Restart the Epson Workforce 630
- Power up the Epson Workforce 630 printer and allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- After the printer is ready, remove the power cord. The cord has to be removed from the printer.
- The other end of the power cord should be removed from the power supply.
- This will allow the Epson Workforce 630 printer to remain turned off.
- Allow to remain that way for a few minutes then connect the Epson Workforce 630 printer back online.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer and it will come back online.
Check the wireless connection
- The Epson Workforce 630 printer should be connected to a wireless connection.
- An issue may occur when the wireless connection is not active.
- The wireless connection should be active and should be functioning at the right speed.
- For this, check the speed at which the wireless connection is working.
- Restart the wireless connection. Press and hold the power button.
- Allow it to remain turned off for a few minutes and connect it back online.
Check if the Epson Workforce 630 printer driver is updated
- There could an issue with the printer when the driver has not been updated.
- The same should be completed for the device to which the printer is connected. Update the software.
- Following this, open the Epson Support website to complete the installation of the driver.
- Enter the details of the Epson Workforce 630 printer and download the updated driver.
- Install it on the device and proceed to use the Epson Workforce 630 printer.
Some of the other issues that could occur are as below
- The printer not printing black – this could be an issue with the ink cartridge. Replace the ink cartridges in the printer.
- The printer indicates a jam – There could be a paper jam in the paper feeding tray. Replace the sheets of paper with high-quality paper.
If there are other issues with the Epson Workforce 630 printer and you are unable to troubleshoot the printer, you can contact us for further assistance.