Epson WF-3820 Printer Troubleshooting
Before giving a solution for the problem. Here are the particular characteristics. The user needs to update the Epson WF-3820 driver every time from the official website. Check the internet connection is stable.
How to get Epson WF-3820 Printer Back to Online?
- If the Epson WF-3820 printer has offline issues, then here are the steps to resolve the issues
- Uninstall the Epson printer on the computer and reinstall it.
- Press the start button and R button to access the Run box. Enter the control panel > printers and scanners.
- Press the Epson printer to link the printer and press properties > ports.
- Analyze whether acceptable ports are related to the printer using the screen. Clear the cache and proceed with the printer setup.
How to reset your Epson WF-3820 Printer?
- Turn ON the computer > control panel settings > setup option.
- Go to the system administrator and enter the password.
- Go below and select the Restore Default settings option.
- Change the setting to reset like Wi-Fi/Network, Copy, Scan, Fax in the settings options.
- Choose the yes icon and complete the Epson printer reset.
Epson WF-3820 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Follow the Steps to solve Epson WF-3820 won’t connect to wifi issues with simple instruction.
- Disconnect the Epson printer from the power outlet. Reboot the router and turn it ON.
- Now reconnect the Epson printer and the computer to a similar wireless connection.
- Set the Epson printer as default.
- Press the start button > printers and scanners.
- Select the Epson ET-3820 printer and set it as default.
Epson WF-3820 Will Not Print
- Ensure that the cartridges are of good quality. Check its printhead has any blockages.
- Eliminate the printing sheets from the paper cassette. Place a brand new printing sheet in the paper input tray.
- Uninstall the driver. Select the latest version of the driver and reinstall it. Reboot the computer.
- Hit the start button > settings > printers and scanners option. Link the Epson printer.
- Assure the Epson printer is printing. Now print any file to perform a printing test.
If the printer still remains the same problem, then try to reinstall the Epson WF-3820 Driver using the www.epson.com/support/wf3820 manual.
Epson WF-3820 Driver unavailable issue
- Follow the Steps to solve Epson WF-3820 driver unavailable issues with simple instruction.
- Click the start button and the ‘R‘ key simultaneously. Open the run dialogue box.
- Enter devmgmt.msc and click the enter button to open the device manager.
- Press the Epson printer and right-click on it to uninstall.
- Get the latest version of the Epson printer driver. Extract it for installations.
- Once after installing, restart the computer. Choose any file and start printing.
Epson WF-3820 Printer Paper Jam
- Remove the ink cartridges from the Epson printer. Then carefully give the printer a few upside-down shakes.
- Reinstall the cartridge and shift the cartridge to the left. Again bring it back to the previous posture.
- The user needs to repeat this step 5-6 times. Position the encoder line of the print head cartridge.
- Make sure to fill the paper tray with printing sheets. Now check the printing test.
- If the Epson printer still indicates the Paper jam error information, it suggests a hardware failure.