Epson Pro WF 7820 Printer Troubleshooting
Restore the functionality of the Epson Pro WF 7820 printer with our troubleshooting steps. Get the printer working with the list of instructions given below. These troubleshooting steps will help you keep the WF 7820 printer working. Else, contact our team of experts for printer help and guidance.
How to get Epson Pro WF 7820 Printer Back to Online?
- Switch on the PC and find the devices and printers menu.
- Choose the Epson Pro WF 7820 printer and right-click on it.
- Disable the offline printer status and reboot the Epson WF printer.
- Now, go to the devices and printers menu to add the printer to the PC.
- Assign a test print task to check if the WF 7820 printer is active.
How to reset your Epson Pro WF 7820 Printer?
- First, switch off the Epson Pro WF 7820 printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the rear of the WF 7820 printer.
- On holding the reset button, switch on the Epson WF printer.
- After 5 seconds, you will get a warning printout. Now, release the reset button.
- After another few more seconds, the Epson Pro WF 7820 printer will begin to reset.
Epson Pro WF 7820 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Check if you have a stable network signal to connect to a wireless network.
- Have the WF 7820 printer close to the router and reboot the router.
- Connect the printer to the router using the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Also, check if the PC shares the same Wi-Fi as the WF 7820 printer.
- Now, assign a test print task online and check if the network signal is stable.
Epson Pro WF 7820 Will Not Print
- Check if there are no empty ink cartridges on the WF 7820 printer.
- Also, check if you have stuffed Epson-recommended printing sheets.
- Check if the printer and PC have the latest updated driver software.
- Now, remove and add the WF 7820 printer to the PC.
- Assign a test print task and check if the WF 7820 printer is ready to print.
Epson Pro WF 7820 Driver unavailable issue
- Check if you have the latest OS and reach the firewall settings.
- Remove all the App permissions and check if you have an updated driver.
- Else, delete the driver and remove the Pro WF 7820 printer from the PC.
- Now, go to epson.com/support/wf7820 to install the new WF 7820 driver.
- Assign a test print job and check if the Epson Pro WF 7820 driver is compatible.
Epson Pro WF 7820 Printer Paper Jam
- Check if you have loaded quality Epson printing sheets.
- Check if there are no clogs or paper clots in the print head.
- Also, clean the paper tray and stuff printing sheets without damaging the edges.
- Now, reload new printing sheets into the paper tray and close the tray.
- Now, take a test printout and check if the get smudge-proof printouts.