Epson Printer Troubleshooting
Epson printers are one of the most efficient printers. But, even efficient printers can face issues from time to time. The instructions below will assist in troubleshooting the Epson printer. To solve the common printer issues, you require a few steps to complete the Epson Printer troubleshooting.
Epson printer driver unavailable issues
If the Epson printer faces issues with the driver, complete the below steps.
- Restart the Epson printer and check the printer for the issue.
- Check the printer connected to the active wireless network.
- Update the Epson printer driver if there is an update available.
- Complete the same for the device. Update the Epson printer driver software.
- As the last option, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
Epson printer Wifi Connection Problem
Follow the instructions to resolve the Epson printer Wifi connection problem.
- The first step is to check the Epson printer has an active wireless connection.
- Check the stability and the speed of the Epson printer.
- The Wifi router should be compatible with the Epson printer.
- Restart the wireless connection by pressing and holding the power button down.
- Turn it back on after a few minutes and connect the Epson printer.
Epson printer not connected to the computer
Follow the guidelines, If there is a connectivity issue with the Epson printer and the computer.
- Make sure the printer and the device as placed close to each other.
- Check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable.
- Connect the Epson printer and the device on the same wireless network.
- Restart the Epson printer and the device and complete the connection again.
- Update the Epson printer driver if required, and complete it.
Epson printer not responding to Windows 11
Follow the steps to resolve the Epson printer issue with Windows 11
- After updating the Windows device, check if the printer driver needs an update.
- Complete the update and restart the Epson printer.
- If there is still an issue, uninstall the Epson printer driver.
- Reinstall the Epson printer driver once again on the device.
- For this, download the Epson printer driver from the official Epson website.
Epson Printer not responding to Mac
Complete the below steps to resolve the Epson printer not responding to the Mac.
- Restart the Mac device and the Epson printer.
- Leave it idle for a few minutes and power it back on.
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection it can connect to.
- Check if the printer and the Mac are connected after these changes.
Epson printer stays offline
Complete the check to resolve the Epson printer from staying offline
- Restart the Epson printer and allow the printer to remain idle.
- Check if there is an active wireless connection and establish a connection.
- Make the Epson printer the default printer. Make changes through the Control Panel.
- Right-click on the Epson printer and choose “Set as Default”.
- This will make sure the Epson printer is brought back online.