Common Epson Printer Troubleshooting Guide:
Connect through the given guidelines and complete the Epson printer troubleshooting on the given. Make sure you are free from driver issues before stepping into the troubleshooting process in turn to escape from most general printer issues.
Connections & Configuration verifications:
- Check whether the physical power cord connections are appropriate as per the active ports and sockets.
- Make sure you don’t have any wrench or loose connections on the connected cables, try to unplug and plug it again using the given EPSON Manual.
- If it is network printing, try to check for the wireless router to printer cable connection setup to get seamless printer access.
Reinstall or update the driver OS:
- Then, make use of the system settings and uninstall the existing driver software & try to reinstall the new version.
- Move on with the Official EPSON Page and download the latest driver OS that matches the compatible system OS and language.
- Try to use the update option or auto-update to escape from this kind of issue.
Use the Windows Troubleshooter:
- Connect through the active system support and proceed using the Device Manager option> printer option.
- You need to wait until the Epson printer starts its access using the troubleshooting page.
- Use the given on-screen guidelines and complete the troubleshooting process.
Use the Print spooler:
- Further, you need to use the Windows + R key and open the Run tab to mention the services.msc on the search tab.
- Connect through the cursor and move down to get the print spooler option & to check whether it is active or not. Confirm whether it is under Running status.
- Stay active using the same page or similar page to select the Automatic mode option.
- Next, you have to click Apply >Save to save the modified changes.
- Connect through the Recovery tab and select the Restart service option.
- At last, try to restart once and attempt the print work.
Contact the Epson Technician:
Still, if your desired Epson printer shows any error state notification- Call Our Technical Team for assistance. Make use of the 24/7 service and resolve your printer issues.