Epson Printer Setup
Epson printer is easy to set up and efficient to use. Epson printer supports a specialized feature known as the Epson Connect printer setup Utility. It assists users to share print, copy, and copy tasks to any email-enabled Epson print and get printouts from wherever you are.
Epson printers are more susceptible to MAC and Windows 10 systems. You can also connect your Epson printers to a wired or wireless network to get instant and blunder-free printouts, scans, and copies. Also, you can prefer Epson printers for residential and commercial applications. Epson also utilizes modern printing technologies to ensure the best printouts.
Unboxing your Epson Printer
The initial printer setup is easy when you follow the printer setup steps. To unbox the Epson Connect printer, you will have to follow the list of instructions given below. All these instructions will help you in completing the initial printer setup process at ease in no time.
- Bought a new Epson printer? Your first necessity is always to uncover your printer package and check there are no blunders in the device.
- Unleash the printer box. You will find the Epson printer manual, CD/DVD with driver software, power cables, USB cables, and other printer accessories.
- Detach all the printer accessories and unwrap them without leaving any packing foam for better usage.
- Then take your Epson printer out using the handle.
- Now, choose a flat surface to fix your Epson printer. The place you choose should be close to the wall outlet.
- Next, unwrap the packing materials from your printer too.
Turning ON your Epson Printer
To turn on your Epson printer without hassles, you should follow the list of instructions listed below:
- Place your Epson printer close to an electrical socket on a flat surface.
- Now, take a power cord and check whether the cable is error-free.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and the wall outlet close to it.
- Look to that the power supply to the wall outlet is continuous and without hindrance.
- Now, turn on the wall outlet such that your Epson printer will boot up automatically.
- Else, click on the power button to activate your Epson printer to continue printing.
Installing Ink Cartridges
To install Epson ink cartridges into the access cartridge area of your Epson printer, you will have to follow the list of instructions given below:
- Firstly, be ready with the original Epson ink cartridges. You can also prefer the cartridges that have come along with the printer package.
- Now, uncover the plastic wrappings from the new Epson ink cartridges and keep them ready.
- Next, open the access cartridge area of your Epson printer.
- Now, install the Epson ink cartridges as per the respective color slots available.
- After installing the Epson ink cartridges, close the access cartridge door of the Epson printer.
Loading Paper on Epson printer
To load high-quality printing sheets into the input paper tray of your Epson printer, you will have to follow the list of steps given below:
- Open the input paper tray of the Epson paper tray to proceed with the steps.
- Now, clean the paper tray and ensure no protective materials, clots, and specks of dirt are on the paper tray.
- Then take a bunch of quality printing sheets like A4 sheets, envelopes, matte or glossy paper, plain paper, and more.
- Now, put those quality printing sheets into the paper tray and close the tray to continue printing, copying, and scanning.
Epson Printer Driver Download
To download the latest and the fully-updated driver software for your Epson printer, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Open the MAC or Windows system and check for a new OS update.
- Step 2: Update the MAC or Windows OS before installing a driver.
- Step 3: Now, go on to an Epson website and search for compatible driver software.
- Step 4: Once you find a direct Epson driver download link, hit on it and complete the driver download process.
- Step 5: Now, run the .exe file of the driver and activate all the App permissions.
- Step 6: Next, you will see a driver installation setup wizard on the display screen.
- Step 7: Follow the instructions to complete the Epson printer driver installation process.
- Step 8: While installing the driver, you should choose either Epson USB setup or Epson Wi-Fi setup.
- Step 9: Both the network setup process is easy to establish, and you can derive the best outcomes from your Epson printer at ease.
Epson Printer connect
For Epson USB setup
For a wired setup or Epson USB setup, you should undergo the following steps:
- Place your printer and computer close, and ensure both the devices are active.
- Now, connect a USB cable to the respective ports of the Epson printer and the computer.
- Check whether you have wired driver software installed.
- Now, select a wired network connection in the settings menu.
- You will now be able to print through a wired network.
For Epson wireless setup
For Epson wireless setup, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Keep your printer, router, and computer close, and ensure all the devices are active.
- Now, hit on the wireless icon on the router. Within 2 minutes, tap on the wireless icon on the control panel of your Epson printer.
- Wait until your printer connects to a wireless network.
- Now, check whether you have an appropriate driver software compatible for wireless setup.
- Choose the wireless setup menu now to complete the wireless setup process.