Epson Printer Driver
Epson printer driver is a set of features and tools that makes it simple for your Epson printers to connect with the MAC or Windows system and provide reliable print, scan, and copy outputs. Ever Epson printer user should be cautious in checking the new version of the driver frequently. To experience the best high-speed printing features, we should download and install the latest printer driver software. An outdated printer driver will cause damage to your printer performance, so do not hesitate to spend valuable time searching, downloading, and installing the best fully-featured and completely updated driver software. Get started with the driver download and install instructions now.
How to download the Epson printer driver on Windows 10?
Follow the set of instructions given below to download the Epson printer on Windows 10:
- Open your Windows system and look for any recent Windows OS update.
- If you find a new update, then install the newly-updated Windows OS on your device. Follow either the instructions given in the user manual or the installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Else, get the Windows OS updated automatically by enabling the update menu.
- Next, open the Windows browser or any other secure browser available in your system.
- Move to an Epson website. On the home page, you will find several driver software.
- Find compatible driver software and look for the download link.
- Then tap on the driver download link and get the fully-featured driver software downloaded on your system.
- For more details regarding the Epson printer driver download on Windows 10.
How to download the Epson printer driver on Mac?
For Epson printer driver download on MAC system, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- The foremost step is to boot up your MAC system.
- Then switch on your Envy printer and check the OS version of your MAC system.
- If you are using an outdated MAC OS, it the duty of MAC users to update the current MAC OS to the latest version. Use the manual or setup instructions.
- If manual update settings are on, then shift to or activate the automatic update option.
- Now, open a secure browser and surf for an Epson website. Land on the home page of the Epson website.
- You will see several Epson printer drivers from which you will have to choose a compatible driver software for your MAC system.
- Then hit on the direct Epson driver download link to download the fully-updated, fully-featured, and the latest driver software at ease without any hassles.
How to install the Epson printer on Windows 10?
Install the Epson printer driver on Windows 10 using the following set of installation instructions:
- Enter the control panel on the search bar of your Windows and hit continue to reach it.
- Next, you should go to the devices and printer menus, followed by adding a printer option.
- Hit on the printer model and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- If your printer is not on the list, then continue with the further steps.
- Now, choose the “I cannot detect my printer model” menu and chose a port to connect the USB cable.
- Then update Windows OS and select the name of your printer.
- Now, add all the details of your printer and click auto-detect to find your printer model.
- Click on the add my printer menu and then continue with the installation setup instructions on the screen to complete the Epson printer driver installation process at ease.
How to install the Epson printer on Mac?
To update or install the Epson driver software on the MAC system, you should follow the given set of setup instructions without hindrance:
- Firstly, you should activate your MAC system and then choose the system preference menu.
- Now, remove the Epson printer from the list by tapping on the remove printer button present across your printer model specified below the printer and scanners menu.
- Then tap on the add button to add your printer again to the list. Enlist the IP address of your Epson printer.
- It might take about 2 minutes to detect your printer.
- Click on the add button to add your Epson printer.
- Now, you will find the driver installation wizard on your screen.
- Follow the instructions and complete the Epson XP driver installation steps on the MAC system.
- Else, tap on the software update menu to install any recent version of driver software downloaded in your MAC system.
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
The Epson Connect Printer Setup utility can print, scan, and copy files, documents, or photos from any device by sending requests through email. Epson Email Print, Remote Print, or Scan To Cloud are some of the Epson utilities that required Epson Connect to print from anywhere and at any time by sending print, scan or copy requests through email. You will not require any other software other than the Epson Connect software. For the Epson Connect setup utility to perform without any hassles, you will need an Epson email-enabled printer. It assists you in taking printouts even on the go.
Epson Connect printer setup Utility mac
To access Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for MAC, you should follow the list of instructions given below:
- On the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility application, click on the page setup menu.
- Next, click on the print icon found under the file menu.
- Now, double-click on the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility application icon in your MAC system.
- From the available printer list displayed on the screen, choose your printer model and then hit on the continue button.
- Next, you should double-click on the print center icon.
- Select a printer driver and configure the driver as your requirement and then click ok to proceed.
Epson Connect printer setup Utility Windows
To make use of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on Windows, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, you should download and install the latest version of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility application on the Windows system.
- Now, agree on all the App terms and choose your printer model.
- You will now see a register your printer model on the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility application. Click ok to confirm and proceed.
- Either register a new account on Epson or use the existing Epson account to connect.
- You will be able to use the features of the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on Windows.