Epson Photo-L1800 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson Photo-L1800 is a multifunctional printer will all new print, copy, and scan features. To keep your printer error-free, follow our set of troubleshooting steps. A hassle-free Epson Photo printer will get you instant and quality printouts all the time.
How to get Epson Photo-L1800 Printer Back to Online?
- Switch on the PC and use the navigation keys to pick the Start menu.
- Choose the devices menu and click on the Photo-L1800 printer model.
- Right-click on the printer settings and tap on the active printer status.
- Now, restart the Epson Photo-L1800 printer and add it to the PC.
- Get quality printouts with the default and active Photo-L1800 printer.
How to reset your Epson Photo-L1800 Printer?
- Switch off the Photo-L1800 printer and go to the rear of the printer.
- Tap on the reset button and continue to activate the Photo-L1800 printer.
- Now, wait for the Epson Photo printer to print a warning printout.
- Check if the printer is free from errors and reboot the Epson Photo printer model.
- Affix the Photo-L1800 printer to the PC and print files with no hassles at all.
Epson Photo-L1800 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Check if the Photo-L1800 printer is within the network range of the router.
- Also, check if the PC and Photo-L1800 printer have the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to the router and check if you get a stable wireless network.
- Also, take a wireless test report and verify that the network is stable.
- Assign a test print job online and print the files with no hassles.
Epson Photo-L1800 Will Not Print
- Switch on the Photo-L1800 printer and check if there are no errors in the display.
- Go to the cartridge access area and check if all the nozzles are clean.
- Check if you have quality printing sheets in the input tray of the Epson Photo printer.
- Also, look at whether you have a stable wireless network in the printer.
- Get quality printouts with the top-notch Epson printer model.
Epson Photo-L1800 Driver unavailable issue
- Update the OS of the PC and go to the firmware section.
- Delete all the outdated Epson Photo printer drivers and go to the devices menu.
- Remove the Epson Photo-L1800 printer from the PC.
- Reboot the printer and add your Photo-L1800 printer to the PC.
- Assign a new print task and check if you get quality printouts all the time.
Epson Photo-L1800 Printer Paper Jam
- Check if you have loaded quality Epson printing sheets.
- Check if there are no paper clots in the input paper tray.
- Take quality printing sheets and insert them without tearing the edges.
- Clean the print heads and check if you have a quality cartridge.
- Assign a print task now and check if the printer is devoid of paper jam errors.