Skip to content
Epson ET 8550 printer offline issue
- Choose the “Devices” icon, and press the “printers and scanners” option.
- Now printer record will appear on the screen.
- Right-click on the Epson printer.
- Now choose the icon “see what’s printing“.
- Unselect other checkmarks.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “ Use printer online option”
- Now, right-click and choose “see what’s printing.”
- Set Epson printer as the default printer.
- Epson ET 8550 printer offline issue is solved and set to be online.
- Run a test print.