Epson ET-4760 Scan Cannot Recognize Scanner
During the process of scanning, the Epson ET 4760 printer may sometimes show – Cannot recognize the Scanner error on the display.
Don’t get frustrated with the error and its troubles. You may be running out of time- for that case, we have a set of instructions that can be accessed quickly within a few minutes to sort out the Epson scanning errors. Make use of the Epson Official page and look at the scan details for the Epson ET-4760 printer.
Otherwise, verify the Epson ET-4760 driver software and scanning software for its latest version. If not, use the Epson Official page and update/download the new latest driver software using your printer keys to the search tab.
Follow the given steps to tackle the scan issue on the Epson ET-4760 printer:
- Initially, you need to check the printer and other compatible system connections & configurations using the visual inspection.
- Look whether there is any loose/ disconnection in the scanner setup.
- Then, open the desktop and check for the windows updates and scan software updates.
- If not, use the respective Official page and get the updated driver software for the instant update.
- Then, check whether the scanner is turned on or not. Use the stable power and turn it on.
- Disconnect the scanner and system to check the USB cables that are interfaced between them for the intact connection.
- Check whether the system is under sleep/standby or offline mode. You can’t access the scanner if the system is inactive.
- Bring the system to the active mode and try to scan.
- Try to change the scanning program using- starting the scan program using another scanning program. Clean the scanner bed using clean cotton balls or wipes.
- If it is a wireless connection, try to fix it properly using the appropriate settings configuration and handlings.
- Try to get a stable and secured network for the problem-free scan setup and access.
- Try to restart the shell hardware detection option with required alterations in settings with reference to the printer and system connected.
- Disable the password-protected sharing option and then attempt the scanning procedure to overcome the issue.
- Now, attempt the scan process using the scan option, once the scan settings are done preferably.
- Yet the scan issues persist, use the Epson Technical support for the instant solution and assist.