Epson ET-2720 printer is the offline issue on mac?
Offline error is the common and most-repeated problem in every printer model. You need to ensure the printer shows an error code and get the instant solution by surfing through the Epson Official page support. You can also use the given steps to resolve the printer error in less time with your Mac support.
Use the given steps to overcome the Offline issues
- Make sure the Epson printer and printer-related devices are properly connected to the stable power & network connectivity.
- Then, you need to ensure whether the Epson 2720 printer driver Mac is compatible and active using the related settings.
- Make sure with the printer to Mac system connections are not under any issues like loose connection or configuration.
- Confirm with the other configurations related to the printer and Mac to bring back the printer online.
- Attempt the Network Configuration print page report to know the network stability and access.
- Use the system settings and confirm the printer status.
- Open the active Mac system and tap on the Apple icon > System Preferences
- On the next page, you will get the option- Printers & Scanners.
- Use the Printers & Scanners option and get the list of printer names on the connected Mac system device.
- Look for the active Epson ET-2720 printer name and icon. Just, right-click to it and connect through the drop-down menu to pick the Set as printer Online
- Make sure the printer is not under the Offline If seen disable and enable the Online mode by marking the Online option.
- Now, check whether the Epson eco tank 2720printer has turned back online or not. If not, proceed below.
- Next, you need to ensure with the Epson ET-2720 driver
- Use the same Apple icon> System Preferences> Printers & Scanners> from the list, choose the desired printer name, and right-click to ensure the printer driver details.
- If you notice any driver outdated or corrupted, try to uninstall the driver software and install it freshly using the latest Epson ET-2720 driver software.
- Add the printer to the Mac and attempt the print work by assigning the print task via the Mac system device.
- Still, if you can’t make it- Call Our Technical Team for instant Support & Guidance.