Epson ET-2714 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson ET 2714 is an all-in-one wireless printer with many print functions. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to recover the printer functionality. Get quality printouts on time with the all-new ET 2714 printer. Always check if there are no printing errors on the printer.
How to get Epson ET-2714 Printer Back to Online?
- Switch on the Windows PC and check if you have the latest OS.
- Now, go to the Windows menu and tap on the settings icon.
- Choose devices and go to the devices and printers option.
- Right-click on the ET 2714 printer and tap on the active printer status.
- Now, reboot the printer, add it to Windows, and continue to print.
How to reset your Epson ET-2714 Printer?
- Switch off the ET 2714 printer and go to the rear end of the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the ET 2714 printer.
- Now, switch on the printer and get a warning printout.
- Release the reset button and wait for the prompt to show the reset process.
- Now, reboot the ET printer and affix it to the PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Epson ET-2714 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Check if you have fixed the ET 2714 printer near the router.
- Now, check if the router is stable and without any interruptions.
- Reboot your ET printer and the router. Affix the ET printer back to the router.
- Get a wireless report to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
- Now, check if the PC shares the same Wi-Fi as the ET 2714 printer.
Epson ET-2714 Will Not Print
- First, check if there are genuine ink cartridges and quality printing sheets.
- Now, look at whether there are any empty ink cartridges.
- Replace the empty ink cartridges and clean the nozzle of the cartridges.
- Now, remove the ink clots and blocks from the print head.
- Now, assign a print task and check if the ET 2714 printer is ready to print.
Epson ET-2714 Driver unavailable issue
- Check if the device has the latest OS and the driver.
- Else, delete the corrupted driver and remove the printer from the PC.
- Now, go to the Epson website and enter the ET printer model.
- Get a list of drivers and install the latest Epson ET 2714 driver.
- Add the ET printer to the PC via the new driver and continue to print.
Epson ET-2714 Printer Paper Jam
- Open the paper tray and clean the paper clots or blocks.
- Now, clean the print heads and check if no edges of the sheets are under damage.
- Check if you have loaded the new printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Also, clean the access area and the output paper tray.
- Take a test print task and check if you get quality printouts with no hassles.