Epson ET-15000 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson ET 15000 printer is perfect for printing, copying, and scanning. It has supersized easy-to-fill ink tanks allowing cartridge-free printing. The ISO print speed of this Epson printer is 10.5 ISO ppm for black and 5.0 ISO ppm for color prints.
The Epson ET 15000 printer sometimes shows certain problems. However, the problems can be easily solved using troubleshooting methods.
Here on this webpage, we are explaining the standard methods to Epson ET-15000 troubleshoot certain common issues.
How to get Epson ET-15000 Printer Back to Online?
The method for converting the offline Epson ET 15000 printer to online is:
- To start with, restart the Epson Eco Tank 15000 printer.
- Then, move on to the computer connected to the ET printer.
- Press the Windows and I keys and access the settings section.
- Choose the Device option and double-click on it.
- Click- Printer & Scanner to carry on with the on-screen steps.
- A list of printer names will appear on the computer screen.
- Choose the Epson ET 15000 from the printer list.
- Right-click on the printer and click – the “See what’s printing” option.
- Uncheck- Stop printing & printer from another printer.
- After that, untick- See what printer is printing.
- Choose the drop-down menu and click- Use Epson ET-15000 Printer Online.
- Then, make the preferred printer as the default printing option.
- Now, open a file you need to print and choose the shown File option.
- Click – Print, adjust the print settings, and click- Print.
If you need more guidance on this, contact us.
How to reset your Epson ET-15000 Printer?
The standard procedure for resetting the Epson ET 15000 printer is:
- Initially, power up the Epson ET 15000 printer.
- Then, access the rear end of the Eco Tank printer.
- Press the reset button of the Epson printer.
- Now, wait for the printer to deliver a warning printout.
- Check the Eco Tank to identify its problems.
- Wait until all the problems get easily identified.
- After that, fix the Epson ET-15000 printer errors using the standard guidelines.
- Wait for the problem-fixing process to finish.
- Then, reboot the Epson Eco Tank 15000 printer.
- Connect the Epson printer to the computer.
- After that, open the document you need to take print of.
- Select the displayed File option and choose the print button.
- Make the required changes in the print settings.
- Select the Print button and get the document printed.
Contact us if you have any queries on these instructions.
Epson ET-15000 Will Not Connect to Wi-Fi
The procedure for resolving the Wi-Fi connectivity problem of the Epson ET 15000 printer is:
- Make sure the wireless router is near the Epson ET printer.
- Then, check the printer and ensure it is flawless.
- Make sure the wireless router has no problems.
- Reboot the wireless router.
- Make a connection between the wifi router and the ET printer.
- Check the Epson printer driver installed on the computer.
- Ensure the EcoTank printer driver is of the latest version.
- If the printer driver is not of the latest version, then delete the driver.
- Search and download the updated version ET 15000 driver.
- Extract the driver setup file and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the driver installation and print a wireless test report.
- If you see any wifi printing problem in the report, resolve it.
If you need more information on this, get in touch with us.
Epson ET-15000 Will Not Print
The simple procedure for resolving the Epson ET 15000 printer, not printing issue is:
- Disconnect the USB cord from the Epson ET 15000 printer.
- Check the USB cord and make sure it has no problem.
- If the USB cord has any problem, replace it with a new one.
- Then, access the Settings section on the computer.
- Click-Bluetooth & devices and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Select your preferred Eco Tank printer and right-click on it.
- Select- Update driver and go for Search automatically for drivers.
- Wait until the process to complete and reboot the computer.
- Check and ensure the ink cartridges installed have no problem.
- If the ink cartridges have any problem, then remove them.
- Insert proper cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Finally, clear the print tasks and take a sample print.
Feel free to contact our tech team for more clarification.
Epson ET-15000 Driver unavailable issue
The set of procedures for fixing the Epson ET 15000 driver unavailable problem is:
- Access the Windows/Mac device connected to the Epson printer.
- Check and confirm the device has no problem.
- Ensure the computer has an updated version operating system.
- Choose the device menu and click on the firmware option.
- Check and identify the corrupted or faulty printer drivers.
- Choose the faulty printer driver, and click on the remove option.
- After that, uninstall the Epson ET 15000 printer.
- Then, search and download the updated version Epson printer driver.
- Run the driver setup file and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Install the updated version printer driver.
- Finally, add your Epson printer to the computer.
If you have any doubts about these steps, get in touch with us.
Epson ET-15000 Printer Paper Jam
The instructions for solving the Epson ET 15000 printer paper pam problem are:
- Access the Epson ET 15000 printer and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, open the paper feeder tray of the ET printer.
- Check and ensure the printer paper tray has no paper jams.
- Also, ensure to have no blank paper in the bunch of papers.
- Now, check and ensure the papers in the tray has no problem.
- Check and confirm the sheets are compatible with the ET printer.
- Keep the papers in the tray with accurate alignment.
- Close the printer paper tray and clean the print heads.
- Then, clean the access door in a proper way.
- Move on to the Windows/Mac computer connected to the printer.
- Open a document and take a print of it as a test.
Still, if you experience the Epson ET-15000 paper jam issue, then reach us.