Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer
Epson Pro ET-5850 is a printer having an ink tank rather than an ink cartridge. It can relieve the user from changing the ink cartridges. The user should fill the eco tanks with adequate ink once, and it will last longer. Epson Pro ET-5850 printer has a front and rear endpaper tray with a 4.3″ color touchscreen. This model supports voice-activated printing. Make the most out of the printer using the steps given below www.epson.com/support/et5850.
- Take the Epson printer from the box.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the printer.
- Connect it to a wall socket using the power cord.
- Feed enough printing sheets in the paper tray.
- Load the ink cartridge in the slots.
- Turn ON the printer.
- The Epson eco tank printer is apt for both wired and wireless connections.
- Link the printer to the PC, tablet, and android with different connection techniques.
- Downloading the Epson Smart Panel App can help in many ways.
- Connect the device to the printer and enjoy seamless printing.
- Epson Pro ET-5850 printer is apt for printing, scanning and copying activities.
- Download the Epson smart panel on the device, and you are ready to GO.
- The printer also permits the user to save all the documents in a Google cloud folder for future references.
- Using the Epson Pro ET-5850, printing, scanning, and copying functions are very easy.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET-5850 Driver Download for Windows
It is crucial to download an apt Epson driver onto the Windows system. It is suitable for windows 7, 8, 10 configurations. Check the compatibility of the driver with the OS before downloading the driver. An updated Driver will make the printing process much easier without any error, and it always keeps the printer updated.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Driver Download for MAC
It is apt to download and install a fully-featured and updated driver on the MAC system as it Links the MAC to the printer and allows easy printing. Analyze the compatibility of the driver with the MAC OS.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 First Time Printer Setup
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Unboxing Setup
- Open the parcel using a sharp tool and take the printer out.
- Remove all the protective tapes and packaging material.
- Verify whether all the accessories are safe.
- Check whether the driver CD and user manuals are present.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer Guidelines
- Choose a flat and even surface to place the printer.
- The printer should be close to a wall outlet.
- Do not place the printer in direct sunlight or close to an open window.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Make sure to use the printer daily to avoid clogging.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer Driver Setup
- Turn on the printer and the PC.
- Connect both of them to a wireless network.
- Access the internet and visit the official website of Epson.
- Enter the printer model number and download a compatible printer driver.
- Extract a downloaded driver and start the installation.
- When prompted, select the network type and complete the driver installation.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer Installation
Use the printer driver installation process explained below as per your system OS. Select a fully-featured updated printer driver from the official website of Epson and install it on the system.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer Installation for Windows
- Turn ON the printer and the windows PC and update the OS.
- On the windows, browser visit Epson’s official website.
- Enter the printer model number and select the OS as windows.
- Download a compatible Epson Eco Tank Pro ET-5850 driver.
- Trace and withdraw the Epson driver for installation.
- Restart the device and press the settings icon > printers and scanners option.
- Select the printer > click the add button and take a demo print.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer Installation for MAC
- Turn ON the printer, and the Mac, link them to a network.
- Visit the MAC browser and enter the Epson official website.
- Download and install a compatible Epson Eco Tank Pro ET-5850 driver.
- Restart the MAC, press Apple icon > system preference > printers and scanners > choose Epson ET-5850 > Click Add.
- Run a demo test print.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Printer Setup Utility
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Scan Utility
- Turn ON and link the printer, router, and PC.
- Open the browser and go to the Epson Printer Support website.
- On the website, search for Scan Utility.
- Download and install it by following all the on-screen directions
- Take a demo print.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Fax Utility
- Link the printer and the device to the same network.
- Access the Epson official website and enter the model number and OS.
- Select the compatible Fax utility.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Finally, run a test print.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Services
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 WPS Setup
The Wi-Fi-protected setup is an easy technique to connect your printer to the router. In this process, the router should have a WPS button. Open the control panel on the Epson ET 5850 printer, and press the WPS button. Now press and hold the WPS icon on the router in 2 minutes. The Wi-Fi light on the printer starts to glow. In less than a minute, the printer connects to the wireless router.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Wi-Fi Direct
This option allows you to connect to the Epson Pro ET-5850 printer wireless network. Switch on the device and place it close to the printer. Now access the control panel on the printer, press the settings menu and select Wi-Fi direct option. Note down the credentials and click yes to confirm the connectivity. On the PC access the wireless settings and choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it. Enter the credentials and complete the setup.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Scan to Cloud
Make sure to download an updated scan utility version on your device. Clean the scanner glass and place the document. Alter the scan settings as per the need and select the format. When prompted to choose the destination select the scan to cloud option and click ok. Now the document will scan and autosave in the cloud.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Google Cloud Print
Airprint services are also known as Google cloud print. It allows the users to save important documents and access them anytime. Choose a file and select the printer, and click on the print icon. Alter the print settings as per the need and press the print icon to get quality printouts.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Troubleshooting
During printing, errors may occur due to various reasons. To resolve it use the troubleshooting steps discussed in this segment. This will help you print files without any time constraints. And help to maintain the printer without any errors, and avail high-quality printout.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Print Quality Problems
- Resolve this problem by cleaning the nozzles.
- Open the control panel on the Epson ET 5850 printer and press the quality settings icon.
- Replace the cartridge and the printing sheets if problems persist.
- Check the amount of ink in the cartridges.
- Take a test print.
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Blurry or Smeared Printout
- Analyze the quality of the printing sheets.
- Always use Epson high-quality printing sheets.
- Cross-check whether the edges of the paper are damaged.
- Make sure the printer paper tray is free of paper clots.
- Remove old or damp paper sheets, if any.
- Cross-check all the print settings and run a test print
Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 Power Ink Flushing
- Check the printer for any error messages.
- Press the settings icon on the control panel and select the devices and printers menu.
- Select the printer model and choose device maintenance settings.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen and clean the printheads.
- Make sure to clean the print nozzles.
- Run a demo pint test and make sure the problem does not persist.
How to reset the Epson Eco Tank Pro ET 5850 printer?
- Turn OFF the printer and remove all the connected cables.
- Trace and press the reset button on the printer.
- Hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
- Now a warning printing process will display on the screen.
- Now release the reset button.
- Wait for the printer to restart.
- Connect the Epson printer with the PC and run a demo print.
epson-print.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.